I don't feel bad for you.
我只是想更了解你
I was just trying to get to know you.
[footsteps departing]
[door opens]
我不会打呼
I don't snore.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
你睡觉时连奥米伽星都会震动
Every time you take a nap, the ground shakes on Omega.
才不会
That's not true.
你怎么知道?你都睡死了
How would you know? You're too busy sleeping.
我就是知道
I'd know.
Whoa!
这里的东西真多
That's a lot of stuff.
这下有得找了
[sighs] This is gonna take forever.
[Marcus grunts]
你觉得凯勒在旅程中开心吗?
Hey, do you think Caleb's having a good time?
我知道他很难过自己要离开 还有他爸的事
I mean, I know he's sad about leaving, about his dad.
但我… But I just鈥?
我希望他度过开心的时光
I want him to have a good time, you know?
我懂
I know.
[clattering]
[roars, laughs]
答应我,你要永远记得吃药
Promise me you'll always take your pills.
答应我
Promise!
好,我答应你
Okay. Promise.
爸?
[Caleb] Dad?
你在这里?
You in here?
什么?
[Michael] What?
爸,你怎么不开灯坐在这?
Dad, why were you just sitting in the dark?
我们算错了
[Michael] The math doesn't work.
什么?
[Caleb] What?
时间不够
There's not enough time.
我们算错了
The math doesn't work.
爸
Dad,
你在说什么?
what are you talking about?
你妈怀孕时,很怕你会被困在这里
When your mom was pregnant, she was so scared you'd end up stuck here.
在我们完成契约前满十八岁
Turn 18 before we finished out the contract.
但我们原本算的时间足够
But the math worked, see?
只要我们努力工作、专心致志
As long as we worked hard, stayed focused.
但你妈生病了
But your mom got sick.
我请了太多假
And I took too much time.
我以为我能补足工时
Figured I'd make it up.
在你十八岁前做满
Work it off before you turned 18.
不让你背上二十年的契约
Before they put 20 years on you.
我很努力,儿子,我真的努力过
And I tried, buddy, I did. I tried.
凯勒,你在吗?
[feedback on comm] -[Borney] Hey! Hey, Caleb, are you there?
找到了吗?
Any luck?
找到了,而且我们不只找到氧气瓶
Oh, yeah! And we didn't just find the oxygen tanks.
我们还找到一顿大餐
We found a feast!
(冷冻美食) (一个月份的美食供应)
真丰盛的一餐
[Dylan groans] -[Borney] What a meal.
超美味
That was amazing. -[Marcus] Mmm, mmm.
我从来不知道世上有这么多种不同食物
[sighs] I never-- I never knew there were so many different types of food.
你要吃吗?
[Addison] Want some?
[burps]
真响亮 -厉害
[Marcus] Nice one. -That was impressive.
我再也吃不下了
I don't think I'm ever going to eat anything ever again.
我的嘴里现在充满丰富的味道,太惊人了
There's so many flavors right in my mouth right now, I don't even know what to do.
那是什么? -Um鈥?
What is that?
这叫“冷冻干燥冰淇淋”
It's called, uh, "freeze-dried ice cream."
好吃吗?
Is it good?
这应该是我吃过最美味的东西
I think it is the most amazing thing I've ever tasted.
让我尝尝 -等等
Here, let me try it. -Wait.
让我尝尝看
No, let me try it.
给我一点 -嘿
Give me some. -Hey.
你不能自己独占,狄伦
You can't hog it all. Dude! Dylan!
天啊,太好吃了 -你不能…
Oh, my God! This is amazing. -You can't--
你不能自己独占 -快,给我一点
You can't hog it all to yourself. -Come on. Give me some.
好耶
Oh. -Oh, yeah.
快,给我一块
Dude, come on. One piece. -[Caleb laughs]
所以全世界都在跟彼此打仗
So, the whole freaking world was actually at war with each other.
死了数百万人
Literally millions of people died.
太扯了
That's insane.
是啊,还不止这样
[Addison] Yeah, I mean, that's not the only part.
战事在二十年后又重演
The entire thing happened again 20 years later.
历史书上的记载让人不敢置信
You wouldn't believe the stuff that you find in history books.
你们一定会很喜欢
You guys would love it.
上面写了好几千年前的事
It's just all of this stuff that dates back, like, thousands of years.
记录各种不同的文化、信仰和… and belief systems and鈥?
All these different cultures
那些历史既美丽又哀伤,很… It's all so beautiful and so sad and so鈥?
我说不上来,那些事都真实发生过
I don't know. It's just all of this stuff really happened.
记录下来的人认为那是全宇宙最重要的事
To people who thought it was the most important thing in the entire universe.
而地球是他们唯一的家园
And Earth was everything to them.
现在大家只关心什么时候能去奥米伽星
Now, it's like all anybody cares about is when they get to go to Omega.
我弟弟一直很喜欢历史
My brother always really loved history.
你有弟弟?
You have a brother?
对,他叫查理
Yeah, his name is Charlie.
目前十岁
He's ten.
他跟我妈现在正在 前往奥米伽星的运输船上
He's on a transport ship with my mom to Omega right now.
是这样的
See,
当初我爸妈离婚时 when my parents got divorced鈥?
我妈不愿意像个正常人一样 搬出家里就好
it wasn't enough for my mom to just move out of the house like a normal person.
她选择冷冻休眠七十五年
She actually chose to spend 75 years in a cryogenic sleep,
这样就永远不用再见到我爸
so she'd never have to see my dad again.
而我爸
And my dad,
不知道为什么,他就是不想输给她
for some reason, just couldn't let her have the last word.
于是他也决意离开地球
So he just had to leave Earth too.
最后就变成这样了
So, here we are.
去年她带查理一起上了运输船
She brought Charlie with her onto the transport ship last year.
我失去了最好的朋友
I lost my best friend.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不需要你可怜我
Yeah, well, I don't need your pity. [laughs, sniffles]
[beeping]
伯尼,小心点,不要…
Hey, hey. Borney, be careful over there. Don't--
[screams]
伯尼
Borney.
欢迎加入阿尔法计划
[electronic voice] Welcome to the Alpha Project.
您是少数中选的幸运儿
You are one of the lucky few who were selected to receive
能获得千载难逢的机会 购买♥♥本公♥司♥推出的奢华公♥寓♥
the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase one of our luxury condos
入住月球
here on the lunar surface.
您是否很期待呢?
Are you excited?
您现在收听的是阿尔法电台
You're listening to Alpha Radio.
让我们一起重温过去,聆听怀旧金曲
Let's take a trip into the past and listen to some golden oldies.
Miracle Mile" playing on speakers]
天啊,这是哪个年代的歌♥?
Geez. When is this from?
别看我,虽然我来自地球 但我没听过这个
Don't look at me. I'm from Earth, and I've never heard this.
天啊,真希望他们继续盖下去
[Borney sighs] Man, I wish they kept building.
这会是很棒的居住空间
This would've been a really nice place to live.
这里不是为我们而盖的
[Dylan] This place was never meant for us.
我知道,但没人会再次使用这里
[Borney] Okay, but no one's ever gonna use this place again.
听我说
[Caleb] Listen to me.
这地方代表着所有他们空谈的承诺
This place is every promise they ever made and never meant to keep.
就像矿工签的工作契约
Just like the contracts people signed.
月球原本能被打造得很美好 但他们却不在乎
They could've made it so much better here, and they just didn't care.
那我们又何必在乎?
So why should we?
[Borney chuckles]
说得对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
没错 -对
Yeah. -[Addison] Yeah!
自己命运的主宰 -好耶
Masters of our own fate! [laughs] -Yeah!
鈾?I'd be all right If I could just see you 鈾?
鈾?Come up for air Come up for air 鈾?
[grunting]
好耶
[laughing] -Yeah!
[Addison] Whoo!
嗨
Hi.
幸会,嗨,很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Hi. Nice to meet you.
[song continues]
[grunts]
[Dylan screams]
鈾?I feel the air upon my face 鈾?
[Addison] Whoo! [laughs]
鈾?Forget the mess I'm in 鈾?
鈾?Hold me again Don't count mistakes 鈾?
鈾?I lost track of them 鈾?
电影精选列表