We could still do it.
没关系,我们不用…
No, it's fine. We don't have to--
不管那里有什么,你♥爸♥希望你去看看
Hey. Whatever's out there, your dad wanted you to see it.
我们一定要去
We're doing this.
只是我本来以为有更多时间 -我也是
Just thought we'd have more time. -Me too.
[Borney panting]
马可斯,这里太高了 他们为何总是要爬这么高?
Marcus, this is too high. Why do they always have to go up so high?
你快到了 -他来了
[Marcus] You're almost there. -Here he is.
你有带你的药吗?
Hey, did you get your pills?
有,我带了我的药
[Marcus] Yeah, I got my pills.
你干嘛总是问我有没有带药?
Why are you always bothering me about my pills?
因为你的心脏跟小行星一样大
Because you've got a heart the size of an asteroid, that's why.
是吗?你的嘴才跟黑洞一样大
[Marcus] Yeah? Well, you've got the mouth the size of a black hole. [chuckles]
这句不错
[Borney] Good one.
嗨,两位 -嗨
Hey, guys. -[Dylan] Hey.
不如我们从今以后 都约在低一点的地方吧?
[groans] Hey, how about from now on, we do this a little lower to the ground?
嘿 -我认为这主意很好
[Marcus] Hey. -That sounds pretty good to me.
你跟女魔头谈得怎样? -我很怕她
[Marcus] How'd things go with Ms. Slayer? -[Borney] That lady scares me.
所有人都怕她
[Marcus] Yeah, that lady scares everybody.
我哥说过,有个小孩曾跟她顶嘴
[Borney] My brother told me this kid talked back to her,
接着就消失了两天
and then he disappeared for two days.
当他再次被发现时
A-And when they found him again,
他说他完全记不得发生了什么
he said he couldn't remember a single thing that happened.
[chuckles]
你知道那故事全是假的吧?
You realize not a thing you just said is true, right?
你懂什么?
Yeah, well, what do you know?
我哥是天才,他很了解这些事
My brother's a genius. He knows these things.
说真的,她是什么样子?
Seriously, what was she like?
她给了我巧克力
She gave me chocolate.
真正的巧克力吗?
Like, actual, real chocolate?
天啊,真正的巧克力
Man, real chocolate.
我都不记得上次吃巧克力是什么时候
I can't even remember the last time I had chocolate.
等等,发生了什么事?
W-Wait a second. What's going on?
你们俩怎么了?
What's wrong with you guys?
他三天后要离开
He's leaving in three days.
什么?
What?
但下一艘运输船两个月后才会启程
But-- But the next transport didn't leave for another two months.
等封锁一结束,他们就会派出一艘
They're sending one as soon as the lockdown's over.
不过我们还是会去探险吧?
So, we're still leaving, though, right?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我们今晚就走
We're leaving tonight.
我们真的准备好了吗?
[Borney] Are you guys sure we're ready?
加上今天拿到的装备,我想应该够了
[sighs] With what we added today, I think we have enough.
万一他们发现我们偷了这么多东西 会怎么惩罚我们?
Hey, can you imagine what they'll do to us if they find out we stole this much stuff?
一定很可怕 -我们需要更多氧气
I can. -We're gonna need more oxygen.
如果拿走更多,一定会被察觉
They're definitely gonna notice if we take more.
是,但今晚之前不会
Yeah, but they won't notice before tonight.
对了,各位,我有一个裂缝胶水
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys, I got a crack-smacker.
什么东西? -修补裂缝的
A what? -You know, for cracks.
你是指密封胶吗? -对,那是专业说法
Do you mean a sealant pen? -Yeah, if you wanna be all technical.
[knocking]
快点,把这堆东西盖起来
Hey, quick. Quick, cover this up.
等等…等等 -马可斯,帮我藏这个
Wait, wait, wait. -[Borney] Marcus, hey, help me hide this.
[keypad beeps]
你是凯勒查宁吗?
Caleb Channing?
是,先生
Yes, sir.
你父亲的骨灰
[messenger] Your father's ashes.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
真让人郁闷
That was depressing.
[laughing]
你还好吗? -还好
[Dylan] You okay? -[Caleb] Yeah.
确定?
[Dylan] You sure?
没事的,兄弟
You're all right, buddy.
我只是说,封锁的重点 就是要防止人们离开
I'm just saying, the whole point of a lockdown is so you don't leave.
对,所以今晚时机正好
Yeah, that's why tonight's perfect.
等我们通过穹顶周围后 他们就不能追上来
Once we get clear of the perimeter, they can't come after us.
这就像一道保险 -但是有流星雨警报
It's like an insurance thing. -But there's a meteor shower warning.
是啊,他们时常发布那种警报
Yeah. They issue those warnings all the time.
你有真正♥见♥过流星雨吗?
Have you ever actually seen a meteor shower?
这问题真蠢,我怎么可能见过?
That's a dumb question. How could I?
我们从来没出去过
We've never even been outside before.
你如果不想来就不用勉强
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
我当然要去
Of course I'm coming.
你呢?你确定你可以吗?
What about you? You sure you can do this?
他得带他的药
He's gotta bring his pills.
你可以别提药的事了吗?
Dude, will you knock it off with the pills?
别担心了,对你没好处,谢谢
Stop worrying. It's not good for you. Thank you.
如果我不担心,那谁来担心?
If I don't worry, who's gonna worry?
我想出去看看
I wanna go outside.
那就这么决定了
That settles it then.
嘿
Hey.
我们没有进车♥库♥的密♥码♥
We don't have the access codes into the garage.
要怎么出去?
How are we gonna get out?
我有个办法
I got an idea about that. [chuckles]
艾迪森韦佛,那就是你的办法?
[Borney] Addison Weaver. That's your idea?
别盯着她看 对,那就是我的办法,很完美
Don't stare. Yes, that's my idea. It's perfect.
她几个月前刚从地球来到这里
She just came up from Earth, like, a couple of months ago.
没有任何朋友
Doesn't have any friends.
我听说她很怪
[whispers] I hear she's weird.
我不介意
[Dylan sighs] Well, I can handle that.
况且,她爸是科学团队的成员
Plus, her dad's on the science team.
所以她有地下二楼车♥库♥的所有密♥码♥
So she has all codes to all subbasement garages.
我不确定,就像你说的,她没有任何朋友
I don't know, man. Like you said, she doesn't have any friends.
难道我们要装亲切去要密♥码♥?
So we're just gonna be all nice to get the codes?
听我说
[Dylan] All right, look.
我们可以在回来后做好事补偿她,好吗?
We can all do something really nice for her when we get back, okay?
现在,这是我们的唯一办法
Right now, this is the only way we get to do this.
[Borney sighs]
好吧
All right.
[Dylan clears throat]
(历史) (第二次世界大战)
[sighs]
嗨
Hi.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我叫狄伦
My name's Dylan.
很酷的名字
Cool name. -[chuckles] Thanks.
谢谢,我看到你坐在这里,就想说…
You know, I saw you sitting over here, and I thought you--
慢着,等等
Hey-- Hey, wait! Hold on.
别走 -小心
Hey, come on. [grunts] -Hey, watch it.
艾迪森,等一下
[Dylan] Addison, wait.
看来进展不太顺利
[sighs] I don't think it's going very well.
停下来,等等
[Dylan] Just hold on. Wait.
嘿…嘿 -干嘛?
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. -What?
我只是… -我知道你们怎么看待我
Just-- -I know the way you guys think about me.
我只是个骄纵的地球女,对吧?
I'm just a spoiled little Earth girl, right?
每次有人找我说话,都是另有目的
The only time that anyone here talks to me is whenever they want something.
所以你的要求我一律拒绝
So whatever it is, the answer's no.
好,首先,你不知道我为什么来找你
Okay. First of all, you don't know why I came over here.
也许我来是因为同情你没朋友
Maybe I came over here because I feel bad no one talks to you.
好喔,你说完了吗?
Okay, great. Are we done?
好吧,等一下
Okay, okay. Just hold on.
能听我说完吗?
Hey, can you hear me out?
拜托 -到底什么事?
Please? -What?
我的死党即将要永远离开这里
Look, my best friend is about to leave. Like forever. Okay?
他爸是上礼拜殉职的那位矿工
His dad was the miner that got killed last week.
抱歉,我不…
I'm sorry. I didn't--
我不知道
I didn't know.
[chattering]
她一定会跟女魔头打小报告 那我们的麻烦就大了
Bet she tells Ms. Slayer on us. Then we're really in for it.
你需要多一点正向思考
You need to be more positive, man.
我很正向 我很有把握她会打我们的小报告
Oh, I'm plenty positive. Positive she's gonna tell on us.
你想吓坏大家吗?
Are you trying to freak everyone out?
但她怎么会帮我们?
[Borney] But why would she help us?
[sighs]
你们为什么需要密♥码♥?
So what do you need the codes for?
我们要借用一辆长程月球车
Uh, we need to borrow one of the long-range rovers.
电影精选列表