为什么?
Why?
因为我们要去某个地方
'Cause we gotta go somewhere.
什么地方? -那不重要
Where do you have to go? -That's not important.
如果你想要密♥码♥就得说
Well, it is if you want the codes.
好吧
Okay.
有个月坑,距离这里大约一天的车程
There's a crater about a day's ride from here.
在第八象限
It's in the eighth quadrant.
那里是禁区,连矿工都不能去
Nobody's supposed to go out there. Not even the miners go out there.
我们只需要你提供密♥码♥ 让我们开月球车出去
Look, all we need from you are the codes to get the rover and to get outside.
我还是不明白你干嘛这么做
I still don't get exactly why you're doing this.
我说过了,他爸希望他去…
I told you already, okay? His dad wanted him to--
对,我知道他为什么要去
Yeah, yeah. No, I get why he's doing it.
但你呢?
Why are you?
因为他是我朋友
'Cause he's my friend.
好吧,可以
Yeah. Okay, fine.
我会给你们密♥码♥ -真的吗?
Yeah, I'll get you the codes. -Really?
不过有个条件
Under one condition. -Yeah, yeah. Anything.
没问题,什么都可以
她怎样? -她想加入我们
She what? -She wants to come, okay?
为什么?
Why?
不知道,她说只有这样 她才愿意给我们密♥码♥
I don't know. She said it's the only way she'll give us the codes.
这主意很不妥,不
This is a bad idea. No.
这主意简直糟糕透顶 -为什么?
No, this is, like, the worst idea ever. -Why?
因为她来自地球 -所以呢?
[whispers] Because she's from Earth. -[Dylan] So?
地球人的习性不同,他们很古怪
Earth people have different ways. They're-- They're peculiar.
你才古怪
You're peculiar.
给她一次机会吧
Let's give her a shot, man.
但她不懂我们的行事方式
But she doesn't know how we do stuff.
好,听我说,我们得让她加入 她才愿意提供密♥码♥,对吧?
Okay, look. She's not gonna give us the codes unless we let her come, right?
差不多是这样
Pretty much.
那我们来投票,大家都同意吗? -同意
Then we vote. All in favor? -Yeah.
我们得一致通过,伯尼 -伯尼,快把手放上来
It's gotta be unanimous, Borney. -Borney, put your stupid hand in.
[groans]
谢谢,我要在最上面 -不公平
Thank you. Now let me win this one. -[Borney] Hey, not fair.
不行,不行 -你们别闹
[Caleb] Nope. Nope. Uh-huh. -Come on, guys!
不行 -你会打翻我的饮料
Nope. -[Marcus] You're gonna knock my drink.
你干嘛? -讨论完了吗?
What are you doing? -You guys done?
你们决定怎么做?
So, what's it gonna be?
我们去偷月球车吧
Let's go steal a rover.
马上办,我不知道怎么关
[Addison] Let me get right on that! I don't know how to turn it off!
我早就告诉过你们 我说了什么?我说这主意很不妥
[Borney] See, I told you! What did I say? I said this was a bad idea!
伯尼,现在说这些都没用,拜托你…
[Dylan] Borney, you're not helping! So why don't you just--
好,那样也行得通
Yeah! Yeah, that'll work.
[alarm blares]
所有穹顶人员及居民请注意
[announcer on PA] Attention. Attention, all dome personnel and residents.
[panting]
所有穹顶设施将在倒数三分钟后强制封锁
Mandatory lockdown of all dome facilities will commence in T-minus three minutes.
我们该走了
We should go.
还用说吗?
Yeah, you think?
氧气量充足
[Caleb] Oxygen looks good.
好,状况可以 -好
[Marcus] Okay. This-- This is good. -All right.
马可斯 -我来
[Borney] Marcus? -[Marcus] I got it.
你确定你会驾驶吗?
Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?
当然,驾驶这种车非常简单
You kidding? These things basically drive themselves.
[engine cranks, sputters]
我可以,我可以
I got it. I got it.
[engine starts]
去输入开门的密♥码♥
Go punch in the code to the door.
好让你们丢下我?才不要
So you guys can drive off without me? No, thanks.
我去吧,密♥码♥是什么?
I got it. What's the code?
102858 Ten, 28, 58.
102858,知道了
Ten, 28, 58. Got it.
[door hisses]
那是什么?
[Dylan] Hey, what's that?
来自地球的小东西,是一种传统
[Addison] Just a little something from Earth. It's a tradition.
你说这是公路旅行,对吧?
You said it was a road trip. Right?
好吧 -地球人真怪
Okay. -[Marcus scoffs] Earth people.
所有人员请注意
[announcer on PA] Attention, all personnel.
全区将在倒数一分钟后强制封锁
Mandatory lockdown will commence in T-minus one minute.
知道公路旅行最棒的是什么吗?
You know the best thing about road trips?
你可以把一切抛在脑后
You get to leave everything behind.
[alarm blaring]
无论过去发生了什么事
[Michael] No matter what's happened before.
无论你犯过哪些错
Whatever mistakes you might have made.
无论你失去什么梦想
Whatever dreams you might've lost.
无论你该成为怎样的人
Whoever you're supposed to be
或这个世界如何形塑你
or whatever the world has tried to make you.
出发吧
Let's go. [sighs]
因为现在由你做主,你要自己选择道路
[Michael] Because now you're deciding. You're the one choosing the path.
要记住的最重要一点是 重点不只在于目的地
And the most important thing to remember, it's not just about where you're going.
更在于前往的过程和同行的伙伴
It's about how you get there, the people you get there with.
完成旅程后,你会不同于出发时的自己
You're never quite the same when you finish as you were when you began.
在起点和终点之间的那段神奇地带… you've been and where you're going鈥?
In that magical space between where
你是自♥由♥的
you're free.
你是自己命运的主宰
You're the master of your own fate.
我们成功了,我们到达外面了
[Caleb] We did it. We're actually outside.
你们看
[Borney] Whoa. Look at that.
前方一望无际
It just goes on and on forever.
你没事吧? -没事
You okay, man? -Yeah.
天啊,这趟旅行一定会很棒
[Borney] Oh, man. This is gonna be so cool.
我们现在成了冒险家 就像…该怎么形容?
We're like-- like adventurers now, like-- Uh, what's the word?
自己命运的主宰
Masters of our own fate.
对,我喜欢这句
[Borney chuckles] Yeah. Yeah, I like that.
自己命运的主宰
Masters of our own fate.
准备好去探索月球了吗? -好了
You guys ready to see the moon? -[Caleb] Yeah.
-Whoo! -[laughing]
出发吧
Whoo! -Let's do this!
我们要走遍所有地方,一起玩个痛快
We're gonna visit all these places. We're all gonna hang out.
一定会很好玩
Gonna be so-- Gonna be so fun.
让我握方向盘 -会超好玩
[Marcus] Let me grab the wheel. -[Borney] Gonna be so fun.
启程吧
[Dylan] Let's do this!
这按钮是干嘛的? -不行,别按那些
What does this one do? -[chuckling] No, no, no. Not those.
按这个能不能关掉… [Marcus] Is this one鈥?This one stops the--
我们的路线是对的,已经开了两小时了
We are on track. We've been driving for, like, two hours.
所以大概再十小时会抵达
So we have about ten more hours to go.
[imitates gunshots]
[both scream]
这一点也不好玩
Hey! Not funny! -[Marcus chuckling]
放开我,放开我 -帽子,把帽子给我
[Marcus] Get off of me! Get off of me! -Hat. Give me the hat!
住手
Stop! -[laughs]
嘿 -你看看你
[Borney] Hey! -[Marcus laughs] Look at you. Look at you.
天啊 -这样比较好看
[Marcus] Oh, my God. -[Borney] This looks better.
艾迪森,这真的比较好看吗?
[Marcus] Addison, does it look better? Seriously.
那是运输船吗?
[Dylan] Is that the transport?
没错
Yeah.
[alarm beeping]
你该吃药了
[Borney] Time for your pills.
[beeping stops]
那是什么药? -他有颗超大的心脏
What are those for? -He's got a giant heart. Like huge.
医师认为他可能几年后就会死
The doctors think he'll probably die in a few years.
喂 -怎样?这是真的
Dude. -What? They do.
但他不会死,因为他会吃药,所以没事
But he won't because he takes his pills. So, he's fine.
那就好 -嘿
Well, that's good then. -[Borney] Hey. [sighs]
慢一点好吗?你得喝水
Will you hold on a second? You gotta drink water.
否则你会一直咳嗽
Otherwise, you'll cough the whole time. -[slurps]
嘿
Hey.
大家,你们快看那里
Hey, guys-- Guys, guys, check that out.
[Borney chuckles]
[Dylan chuckles]
我从没看过那种东西
I've never seen anything like that before.
-[Addison] Whoa. -[Borney chuckles] Whoa.
[Addison chuckles]
那原本会是什么?
I wonder what it was supposed to be?
我爸以前会说那种地方的事
My dad used to talk about places like that.
他说很久以前,当人类刚从地球过来
He said back a long time ago when they first came up from Earth
开始建设这里时
and started building here,
原本对月球有远大的规划
the moon was gonna be this big deal.
想打造一个天堂
Like a paradise.
一个地球人梦寐以求的地方
The kinda place people on Earth only dreamed about.
但当他们发现奥米伽星后,一切就停摆了
电影精选列表