But once they found Omega, everything just stopped.
现在月球上有很多这种未完工的建筑
Now there's all this stuff out here that never got finished.
要是他们真的盖完,一定很壮观吧?
Can you imagine if they'd finished building it?
是啊
[Addison] Yeah.
那就太酷了
That'd be really cool.
地球上的建筑都那么大吗?
[Borney] Are the buildings on Earth that big?
对,大部分比那个更大
[Addison] Yeah, most of them are bigger.
哇,还有什么不一样的事物?
Wow. Hey, what else is different?
你是指地球和月球之间吗? -对
Between the Earth and the moon? -Yeah.
我想想,有…
Let's see. There's, uh--
有长叶子的树,会在秋天时变色
There's trees that have leaves that change color in the fall.
Uh鈥?
还有水,你们没有电视
Water. You don't have television.
我来这里后一本书都没见过
Haven't seen a book since I landed.
你们没有什么音乐 也没有雨、雪、风等各种天气
You don't really have music, rain, snow, wind, weather.
你们的学校没教这些事吗?
I mean, don't they teach you guys this stuff in school?
[Dylan, Caleb chuckling]
没有,学校只会教我们如何采集氦
Mmm, no. No, see, school is where they teach us how to mine helium,
如何适应矿场的低重力
how to deal with low gravity in the mines,
还有采集到氦之后要如何处理
uh, mining helium, and how to handle helium once it's been mined.
好让那群有钱人拥有足够的燃料
All so a bunch of rich people can have enough fuel
能坐运输船到奥米伽星
for their transports to get to Omega.
这计划简直太完美了
I mean, it's a really great program. Yeah.
如果真是这样,你怎会这么了解地球?
Well, if that's true, then how do you know so much about Earth?
因为我爸在那里长大
Because my dad grew up there.
所以呢? 你们的父母不都是在地球长大吗?
So? Didn't all of your parents grow up on Earth?
我的不是,不过我的祖父母是
[Dylan] Not mine. My grandparents did though.
还有伯尼,他的… -曾祖父母
Uh, Borney over there, his-- -Great-grandparents.
对,马可斯 Yeah. Right. Marcus鈥?
马可斯,你的家族来月球多久了?
Marcus, how long's your family been on the rock?
很久了
A long time.
这根本说不通
Well, that doesn't even make any sense.
工作契约是二十年
It's a 20-year contract.
只要在矿场工作二十年 就可以带家人到奥米伽星
You work in the mines for 20 years, then you get to take your family to Omega.
他们对外是这样说
[Caleb] That's what they tell you.
但他们没说的是,只要上工迟到… every time you're late for a shift鈥?
What they don't tell you is
或生病… Or you get a cold鈥?
或在任何情况下延迟生产… Or delay production in any way鈥?
他们就会延长契约的时间
[Caleb] They add more and more time to your contract.
我爸开始在矿场工作时 得先替他爸补完六年的工时
When my old man started in the mines, he had six years to work off from his dad
之后才开始算自己的二十年
before he could even start his own 20.
这整个体制是个大骗局
The whole thing's a giant scam.
抱歉,我不…
I'm sorry. I didn't--
我都不知道
I didn't realize.
那里的天空真的是蓝的吗?
Is the sky really blue?
什么?
What?
地球的天空真的是蓝的吗?
The sky, um, on Earth, uh, is it really blue?
是
Yeah.
白天的时候,湛蓝无比
During the daytime. Blue as can be.
-[Marcus sighs] -[Borney chuckles]
哇
Wow.
凯勒,那个月坑里有什么?
Caleb, what's in the crater?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爸每次谈起那个地方
Whenever my dad talked about it,
都只说我妈非常希望我去看看
all he really said was how important it was to my mom that I see it.
有次他提到一条一分为二的小溪
There was one time he said something about a brook that splits in two.
一条小溪?在月坑里?
A brook? Inside the crater?
可能只是他搞错了
[Caleb] He was probably just confused.
那里一定有宝藏 -你觉得到处都有宝藏
I-I bet there's treasure there. -You think there's treasure everywhere.
真的有,我哥说第一批上月球的移♥民♥
But there is! My brother told me that the first settlers who came here
带来了各种宝藏
brought all sorts of treasure with them.
然后把它们藏在很多荒凉的地方
Then, they hid it in all these places in the middle of nowhere.
如果真有宝藏,几年前早就被搬光
If there was any treasure, they would have packed it up
运到奥米伽星了
and put it on a ship to Omega years ago.
你懂什么? 等我找到宝藏,一点都不会分你
You don't know. When I find treasure, I'm not letting you have any of it.
到时你会难过地说
And you're gonna get all sad and say,
“求求你,伯尼,能分我一点宝藏吗?”
"Aw, geez, Borney. Can I please have some treasure?"
而我会说:“抱歉,狄伦
And I'm just gonna say, "Sorry, Dylan.
下次你得更相信我一点
You're just gonna have to put more faith in me next time,
那我找到下一份宝藏时,可能就会分你”
and then maybe, maybe, I'll give you some of my next treasure."
你再说一次宝藏 就等着不♥穿♥太空衣被赶下车
If you say treasure one more time, you're going out the rover without a suit.
宝、藏
T-rea-sure.
够了,我要把你扔下车 -喂
That's it. You're going outside. -[Caleb] Whoa.
嘿…嘿
Hey, hey, hey. -[Borney chuckles]
说到下车
[Caleb] Speaking of going outside,
准备好真正去探险了吗?
you guys ready to have some real fun?
[air hissing]
谢谢
[Marcus] Thanks.
准备好了吗? -好了
Okay, you ready? -Yeah.
好,整装完毕 -谢了,伯尼
[Borney] All right. You're all set. -Thanks, Borney.
哇,你的太空衣比我们的好多了
[Borney] Wow, your suit's a lot nicer than ours.
我爸给我的
My dad got it for me.
谁想抢先下车?
So, who wants to do the honors?
马可斯,你应该当第一个
Marcus, you should go first.
对 -没错,你先
Yeah. -[Dylan] Yeah, man. Definitely.
好
Okay.
[Dylan chuckles]
好
[Marcus] Okay.
[Marcus sighs]
[breathes shakily]
[Dylan chuckles]
[grunts]
[chuckles]
[Borney] Whoa. Whoa.
[Borney chuckles]
[Caleb chuckles]
[chuckles]
[pants]
[sighs]
[Dylan laughs]
凯勒,你看
Hey, Caleb. Caleb, look!
-[laughs] -[Caleb] Whoa. [chuckles]
这里好棒
This is awesome.
你看
[Borney] Look. -[Marcus] Whoa.
我跳得好高
[Dylan] I'm, like, so high! [laughs]
-Whoa. -[laughing]
[Borney] Whoa.
好耶
[Dylan] Yeah! Whoo! [laughs]
你在地球上一定没办法这样玩吧?
Bet you don't get anything like this on Earth, huh?
这太棒了
[Dylan] This is amazing! [laughs]
哇,快看那个
[Borney] Wow, look at that.
那是地球吗?
Is that Earth?
艾迪森,你住在上面的哪里? -喂
Hey, Addison, which part did you live on? -Dude.
怎样?
What?
这样吧
You know what?
我们来做点好玩的事
We're gonna do something fun. [chuckles]
九局下半,双方平手
Tied at the bottom of the ninth,
两人出局、满球数
two outs and a loaded count,
托勒夫森站在打击区
Tollefson is at the plate.
韦佛将努力终结这精彩的第七战
Weaver will try to close out what has been an electrifying game seven.
[gasps]
关键的一刻要来了,各位观众 主场球迷都很清楚
This is it, ladies and gents, and the home crowd knows it!
他们的呼声响彻全场
Oh, you can hear them chanting,
“韦佛,韦佛”
"Weaver, Weaver, Weaver, Weaver, Weaver."
她在做什么? -不知道
What is she doing? -No idea.
[imitates crowd cheering]
来了,投球前的挥臂
Here it is, the wind up.
[Addison grunts]
-[metal clinks] -[Marcus grunts]
托勒夫森往中外野击出漂亮的一球
[Addison chuckles] Tollefson hits a doozy towards the center!
[Marcus laughs]
你得去接球 -它飞往太空了
[Addison] You gotta catch it! -It's flying into space.
那你快跑垒
[scoffs] Well, run the bases.
跑什么?
The what? -[Dylan sighs]
这真的是地球上最热门的运动之一吗?
This is seriously one of the most popular games on Earth?
是啊,在有重力的环境下
Hmm, yeah. With gravity.
真的假的?
[Caleb] Seriously? -[Dylan chuckles]
月球烂透了
The moon sucks.
我满喜欢的
[Marcus] I kinda liked it.
你要去哪里? -去散步
Hey, where are you going? -On a walk.
别走太远 -好啦,老头子
Don't go too far. -[Addison] Okay, Dad.
[Dylan sighs]
[sighs]
[sighs]
[pants]
[breathes shakily]
太赞了 -别那样
[oxygen tank blowing] -[Marcus laughs] Hell yeah!
电影精选列表