加油,狄伦 -冲啊
Go, Dylan! -[Borney] Come on!
别再往上了 -地球女
Don't go higher! -[Dylan] Hey, Earth girl.
你看
Check it out! [grunts]
天啊 -看到了吗?
[Caleb] Oh, my God! -[Borney] Are you seeing this?
好,记住,这游戏叫弹跳发射
[Dylan] All right, remember, the name of the game is launch-off,
跳得越大力就能飞得越高
so the more you launch, the higher you go.
所以你得整个人蹲下去
So you wanna crouch all the way down,
然后奋力一跳,同时打开气阀
and launch as hard as you can while you open the valve.
你确定这安全吗?
Are you sure this is safe?
我当然…伯尼,别那么没胆 -你才没胆
Of course I-- Borney, don't be a baby. -You're a baby.
你们在干什么?想害死自己吗?
What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to get yourselves killed?
别这么夸张,好吗?
Don't be dramatic, okay?
只要在下坠时放出一点氧气 减缓速度就好
All you gotta do is pump the tank a little on your way down to slow your fall.
是吗?要是缆绳断了呢?
Oh, yeah? And what if the cable snaps?
你们会飞到几哩外的太空里
You'll end up miles away in the middle of space!
这条缆绳能承重几千磅,我们不会有事
This cable can haul thousands of pounds. I think we'll be okay.
而且这样很浪费氧气
Also you're wasting oxygen!
这是多出来的氧气瓶
It's an extra tank.
你可能没注意到,我们很需要氧气瓶
Which, I'm not quite sure if you've noticed, we need out here.
如果我们不用它,也只是浪费
If we don't use it, it'll just go to waste.
这是我听过最蠢的话
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
[Dylan sighs]
等等,狄伦
[Caleb] Wait, Dylan. [sighs]
你懂什么?你还以为棒球很好玩呢
What do you know? You thought baseball was fun.
现在有流星雨警报 -你看到流星了吗?
There's a meteor shower warning! -Do you see any meteors?
[scoffs]
别嘴硬了,地球女
Come on, Earth girl.
老实承认吧,你怕了
Just admit it. You're scared.
[Addison screams, chuckles]
Whoo!
[laughing]
我欣赏她
I like her.
她很棒
She's neat.
[Addison] Whoo!
是啊,她不错
[Dylan] Yeah. She's all right.
做得好,艾迪森
[Caleb] Way to go, Addison!
[Addison grunts, chuckles]
[grunting]
[chuckles]
如何?你觉得好玩吗?
So? What'd you think?
不知道,我想你也许说得没错
I don't know. I guess you might have been a tiny bit right.
这挺好玩的
It was just a little bit of fun.
[chuckles]
[both laugh]
你可以的
[Dylan] You've got this.
Whoa!
帅呆了
This is amazing!
[laughs]
[laughing] Whoa! Whoa!
Whoo-hoo!
Whoa.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
不,其实我好像有东西忘在月球车里
No, actually, I think I left something in the rover.
三、二、一 -什么?
[Dylan] Three, two, one. -What?
发射
Launch!
[Borney laughing]
自己命运的主宰
[Borney] Masters of our own fate!
加油,狄伦 -去吧
[Caleb] You got this, Dylan. -[Borney] Yeah!
好耶
Whoo-hoo-hoo! -Yeah!
太棒了
[Borney] Yeah! -[Addison] Whoo!
她玩得很上手 -击掌
[Caleb] She's doing really good, man. -High-five!
-Whoa. Whoa. -[Marcus] Whoo-hoo-hoo!
天啊
[Borney] Oh, my God.
好耶
Yeah!
慢点
Whoa, whoa, wait!
Oh!
Whoo!
[laughs]
好,上吧,伯尼
[Marcus] All right, let's go, Borney.
-Whoo! -[chuckles, whoops]
好耶,伯尼
[Addison] Yeah, Borney! -Whoa.
[panting]
Whoa!
[Borney screaming]
不…不 -伯尼
No, no, no, no, no, no! -Borney!
该怎么办?
Wh-- What do we do?
拜托,拜托,我想下去
[Borney] Please! Please! I wanna come down.
[grunting, panting]
伯尼,听我说,你得关上氧气瓶
Borney, listen to me, you have to shut off the tank.
关上氧气瓶的气阀,知道吗?
Shut off the valve on the tank. Okay?
氧气瓶滑掉了,我碰不到
The tank! It slipped. I can't reach it.
要是不快点想办法,我们会失去他
If we don't do something, then we're gonna lose him!
我们该怎么做? -不知道,问你啊
What are we supposed to do? -I don't know! You tell me!
拜托,我想下去,救救我
[Borney] Please. I wanna come down, please.
我们得快点采取行动 -什么行动?
[Marcus] We need to move. Fast. -[Addison] And do what?
马可斯,你在做什么? -马可斯
[Dylan] Marcus, what are you doing? -[Addison] Marcus!
Mm-hmm.
[Dylan, Caleb panting]
等等,我要一起去
Wait! I'm coming with you.
你得指挥我们
You need to guide us.
我们需要你在这里看方向 -我… -[panting] I鈥?
We need you to be our eyes down here.
地球女,我们需要你
Come on, Earth girl. We need you.
好
Okay.
[Caleb grunting, panting]
马可斯,你的角度偏了,你得往右边
Marcus, your angle is off. You need to go to your right!
等伯尼一解开氧气瓶,他就会开始下坠
Once Borney unhooks his tank, he's gonna start to fall.
你得接住他
You're gonna need to catch him.
我们要把他带回来
We're gonna get him back.
听好,我们要把他带回来
Hey! Hey! We're gonna get him back.
伯尼,你做得很好 -我好怕,救命
[Addison] Borney, you're doing great. -[Borney] I'm scared.
保持冷静,不会有事的
[Addison] Try and stay calm. Everything's gonna be fine.
好 -快去吧
[Borney] Okay. -[Addison] Come on!
[Dylan, Caleb grunting]
伯尼,马可斯往你那边去了
Borney, Marcus is on his way.
拜托你听我的指示,你得解开氧气瓶
Please, I need you to listen to me. You need to unhook your tank.
我解不开,我看到他了 -知道吗?
I see him! I see him! -[Addison] Okay?
伯尼,你做得到
Borney, you can do it!
往下抓住背带,然后拉开
Reach down, grab the strap, then pull.
[Borney screaming]
马可斯,小心
[Addison] Marcus! Look out! -[grunting]
马可斯
[Borney screams] Marcus!
抓我的手 -救救我,拜托了,马可斯
Reach for my hand! -Help me. Help me, please, Marcus.
我抓住他了
I got him. -[grunts]
我抓不住
[Borney] I-- I can't hold on!
我抓不住 -伯尼
I can't hold on! -[Marcus] Borney!
天啊,救命
[Borney] Oh, God, help!
不好了,不…不
[Addison] No! No, no, no, no! [whimpers]
我在你们后面
I'm right behind ya!
[all grunting]
小心,小心
Watch out! Watch out!
[Caleb grunts]
[all grunting, screaming]
[Borney screams]
Whoa! Whoa!
[all screaming, grunting]
[panting]
[groans, sighs]
[all grunting]
我比较喜欢棒球
[Marcus panting] I think I prefer baseball.
[grunting, coughing]
伯尼,伯尼,你没事吧?
[Dylan] Borney! Borney! Are you okay?
我没事,没事 -确定吗?
I'm fine. I'm fine. -[Dylan] You're sure?
那就好
Okay. Okay.
你最好修理一下背带
Hey, you better patch up that strap.
幸好有人带了裂缝胶水
Luckily, someone grabbed the crack-smacker.
你们没事吧?
Are you okay?
我们没事
[Dylan] Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
我觉得我们应该回去
I think we have to go back.
什么?
What? -[Marcus grunts]
回穹顶,我们得回去
To the dome. We have to go back.
听着,我明白,我可以理解
Look. I get it, okay? I get it.
你刚才说对了
You were right.
这很蠢
It was stupid.
你以为我在乎谁对谁错吗?
Do you really think I care about being right?
这只是数学问题,我们用了太多氧气
It's just math. We used too much oxygen.
这没人能确定
You don't know that. [pants]
你说只多带了一个氧气瓶 而我们弄丢了两个
[Addison] You said that you only brought one extra tank. We lost two.
再加上你们刚才来回一趟所用的
Plus whatever you guys used getting out there and back.
我们没有足够的氧气能去月坑
We wouldn't even have enough to make it to the crater.
天啊,我们可以想办法解决,对吧?
[pants] Oh, my God. We can figure something out. Right?
我们都有玩,这不是你的错
电影精选列表