[grunts]
-[glass shatters] -[laughs]
Whoo-hoo! [laughs]
不…不
[Dylan] No, no, no.
[Caleb, Dylan grunting]
[laughing]
不行,马可斯,那是维生系统的控制钮
No, no, no, Marcus! Those are the life support controls.
Oh.
阻止得好
Good catch.
-[Addison laughs] -[Marcus grunts]
[all laughing]
好耶
[Caleb] Yeah!
鈾?Come up for air Come up for air 鈾?
鈾?Come up 鈾?
鈾?Come up for air Come up for air 鈾?
鈾?Come up 鈾?
鈾?Get outside Get all over the world 鈾?
鈾?You learn to love What you get in return 鈾?
鈾?It may be permanent It may be peace of mind 鈾?
鈾?But you have to slow down And breathe one breath at a time 鈾?
鈾?So come up 鈾?
[song continues]
[all cheering]
[both screaming]
[all screaming]
[all screaming]
好耶,好耶
Yeah! Yeah!
[song fades, ends]
[snoring]
[footsteps approaching]
睡不着吗?
Can't sleep?
反正我很快就要沉睡很久了
Figure I'll be sleeping plenty soon enough.
[Caleb sighs]
那不是饼干
[Dylan] That is not a cookie.
什么?
[Addison] What?
因为我吃过了
Because I already had one.
他很常说梦话
[Caleb] He talks in his sleep a lot.
不会吧
[Addison] You're kidding.
这真的很怪
It's really weird.
多数人只会喃喃自语,狄伦却会和人争论
Most people mumble. Dylan has arguments.
[chuckles]
他们会很想念你
They're gonna miss you.
是啊
[sighs] I know.
我第一次见到狄伦时 是在我妈过世的那晚
The first time I met Dylan, it was the night my mom died.
我去了贩卖♥♥部
Then I went to the commissary.
那时我连续哭了好几个小时
I'd been crying nonstop for hours and, I guess,
然后突然发现自己很饿
all of a sudden I just realized how hungry I was.
我感觉在经历那一切后 如果可以吃个三明治
It was like after all that, if I could just get a sandwich,
也许所有事都会好起来
maybe everything would be okay.
但当我去到贩卖♥♥部时,他们已经打烊了
But when I got to the commissary, everything was locked for the night.
那你怎么办?
What did you do?
我正打算回宿舍时
Well, um, I was about to head back to the dorms
狄伦突然从门上的排气口出现
when all of a sudden Dylan comes out of the air vent above the door.
[chuckles]
他说他一连几个月 都闯进去偷水果塔给他妈妈
He said he'd been breaking in for months to steal fruit tarts for his mom.
于是我们一起溜进贩卖♥♥部 整晚都待在那里
[chuckles] So we snuck back inside and spent the rest of the night
在一个大型冷藏室吃三明治
in a giant refrigerator eating sandwiches.
[chuckles]
当时我根本不认识他
I didn't even know who he was,
但他仍然陪了我一整晚
and he still sat there with me the whole night.
为什么告诉我这些?
Why'd you tell me all that?
因为我觉得他会很难受
Because I think it's gonna be hard for him.
等我离开后
When I'm gone.
他会比其他人更难受
Harder for him than the others.
他可能需要有人陪他熬夜
He might need someone to stay up with him,
吃点三明治
eat some sandwiches. [chuckles]
我跟他一点都不熟
Hmm, I barely know him.
他当时跟我也不熟
Well, he didn't know me either.
[sighs]
我们俩同病相怜
You know, we're kind of the same.
怎么说?
What do you mean?
我们都无法再做原本的自己
Well, neither of us really gets to be who we are anymore.
我们被贴了不同的标签
We're both something different now.
我只是来自地球的女孩
I'm just the girl from Earth,
而你只是父母双亡的男孩
and you're just the boy whose parents died.
我早就说过了,那不该是绿色的
I already told you, it's not supposed to be green.
[Addison, Caleb chuckling]
是啊
[Caleb] Yeah.
我们到了没?
Hey, are we there yet?
还没
[all] No.
不过比你上次问时少了五分钟路程
We're five minutes closer than the last time you asked though.
那还有多远?
Okay, well, how much further?
地图只显示大约还有一哩
The map only says about another mile or so.
[alarm beeping]
怎么回事?
What's going on?
出了什么事?
Hey, what's happening?
我不知道,车子突然…
I don't-- I don't know. It just--
什么?
What?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我什么也没做,这是旧车型,突然就…
I didn't do anything. [sighs] It's an old model. It just--
真是的
[sighs] Come on.
我们完蛋了
[sighs] We're so screwed.
快动啊…快动啊
[Dylan] Come on, come on, come on.
好吧
[Caleb] Okay.
我们从仓库拿了多少氧气?
How much oxygen did we get from the depot?
不够我们走回穹顶
Not enough to make it back to the colony on foot.
那走去月坑够吗?
Well, how about to get to the crater?
去那里是够的,但… we got enough for that, but鈥?
[Dylan] Oh, yeah,
我不知道
I don't know.
[distress signal blaring]
你在做什么?
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
那是遇难求救信♥号♥♥ -对
That's the distress signal. -[Addison] Yeah.
我们的月球车故障,被困在荒野中
We're in a broken-down rover in the middle of nowhere.
天啊
Oh, my God. -[groans]
要是在这里被逮到,我们一定会受重罚
We're gonna be in so much trouble when they catch us out here.
如果没人来找我们,后果更可怕
We're gonna be in even more trouble if they don't.
听着,好消息是要等到穹顶的封锁解除
Look, the good news is that the rescue vehicles can't leave
救援车才会出动
until the dome's lockdown is over.
我们有很多时间能来回月坑一趟
We've got plenty of time to get to the crater and back.
难道你们不想知道那里有什么吗?
Don't you guys really wanna know what's out there?
你很想去吧?
Don't you?
[panting]
我要你答应我一件事
[Michael] I need you to promise me something.
你能答应我吗?
Will you promise me?
好
Okay.
万一我出了什么事
Anything ever happens to me,
你要答应我,你会去我们说过的那个月坑
you promise me you'll get out there to the crater, like we talked about.
等等,爸,你会出什么事?
Wait, Dad. What's gonna happen to you?
没事
Nothing.
我只是…
I just--
我答应过你妈
I promised your mom.
她过世那晚
The night she died,
我握着她的手 答应她会让你看到那个月坑
I held her hand, and I promised her you'd see it.
所以你要答应我
So you promise me now.
答应我你会去
You promise me you'll go.
好,我答应你
Okay. I promise.
好,无论如何都要去
[Michael] Okay, no matter what.
你要去找小溪的所在处
And you look for the place with the brook.
它一分为二
It splits, it goes in two.
你要找到那个地点,就是那里
That's where you look. That's the spot.
爸,我不懂你的意思,我…
Dad, I don't know what that means. I--
没关系,你以后就懂
It's okay, you will.
你会明白的
You'll see.
好吗?
Okay?
很好
Good.
好孩子
Good man.
[Michael groans]
嘿
Hey.
我爱你,凯勒
I love you, Caleb.
胜过一切
More than anything.
你知道吧?
You know that, right?
我知道,爸,我也爱你
Yeah, Dad. Love you too.
我的乖儿子
My baby boy.
[Dylan panting]
各位
[Dylan] Hey, guys.
我们好像到了
I think we're here.
快来
Come on. [pants]
[all panting]
[Borney grunts]
电影精选列表