We need to get him back to the rover, like, now.
好,走吧
Okay. Let's move.
来,加油
Okay. Come on. -[grunting]
[all grunting]
[Marcus groans]
我就在你后面,马可斯
[Dylan] Right behind you, Marcus.
加油,用力,往上
Come on, yeah. Push. Go.
握住我的手
[Marcus grunts] -Take my hand.
那是什么?
[Addison] What was that?
-[Marcus grunting] -[Dylan grunts, pants]
[grunts, sighs]
[whooshing]
是流星雨
The meteor shower.
快跑
Run!
[all panting]
马可斯,我扶你
Marcus, I've got you.
[straining]
小心
[Borney] Look out. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! -[Addison screams, grunts]
快
[Borney] Come on. Ow!
快跑
[Caleb] Okay, come on!
[Addison screams]
月球车就在那里
The rover's right there.
我们得冲过去 -我们不可能安全到达
We need to make a run for it. -We're never gonna make it.
当然可以,伯尼,看着我
Yes, we will. Borney, look at me.
我做不到 -你希望大家死在这吗?
I can't. -You want us to die out here?
你希望马可斯死吗? -不
Do you want Marcus to die? -No.
那就告诉我你办得到
Then tell me you can do this.
我办得到
I can do it.
告诉我你办得到 -我办得到
[Caleb] Tell me you can do it! -I can do it!
那就跑吧
Then run!
[panting]
去吧,我会确保你们安全
[Addison] Go! I'll watch your backs.
快点 -加油
[Dylan] Come on. -[Caleb] Come on.
快走
Let's go!
[grunting, panting]
往这边走
This way!
快啊,快走
[Dylan] Come on! Come on!
[Addison screams]
[screams]
[Borney grunting]
伯尼,我们在你后面
[door lock beeps] -Hey, Borney. We're right behind you.
快,各位,我们得赶快走
[Borney] Come on, guys. We gotta go.
我们要把马可斯送上车
We gotta get Marcus inside the rover!
等等,艾迪森呢?
Hey. Hey, where's Addison?
[Marcus groans]
艾迪森,你在哪里?
Addison? Addison, where are you?
艾迪森
Addison!
在那里 -艾迪森,如果你听得到
Over there! -Addison, if you can hear us,
我们马上去接你,好吗? -走吧
we're coming to get you, okay? -Let's go.
好
Okay.
不行,狄伦,别过来
No! Dylan, don't come out here.
狄伦,听得到吗?听到就回答我
Dylan, can you hear me? Then answer me!
嘿
[Dylan] Hey!
玩得开心吗?
You having fun yet?
我们走吧 -快趴下
Right. So, let's go. -Get down!
不
No!
狄伦
Dylan!
我们得…
[Borney grunts] We gotta--
伯尼,可是车门… -你不会有事
But, Borney. The door-- -You're good.
要关车门,等等 -不,没事
[Marcus] The door. Wait. -No. No, it's fine.
没事,车门关了,你不会有事
It's fine. The door is closed. You're good.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
[straining]
我得封住裂缝,以免裂得更开
I need to seal the cracks before they spread.
但这撑得住吗? -我不知道
But is it gonna hold? -I don't know.
我们不能待在这里,要立刻抬他走
We can't stay here. We need to get him up right now.
好 -我们得离开
Okay. -[Caleb] We have to go.
[straining]
好了,一切都会没事的
Okay. [sighs] Everything's gonna be fine.
其他人在哪里?
Where is everybody?
准备好了吗? -好了
Ready? -Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
[grunting]
[Caleb, Addison panting]
[Caleb grunts]
天啊
Oh, my God!
[Caleb, Addison panting]
我帮你,来吧
I got you. Come on.
我们… -把他抬起来
Let's get-- -Get him up.
[straining]
我们走
Let's go!
[Caleb grunting]
[banging on door]
快,伯尼,快开门,伯…
[Addison] Come on, Borney! Open up! Bor--
-[grunts] -[door whirs]
[Addison sighs, pants]
出了什么事?
What happened?
难道他… -他没事
[Borney breathes shakily] Is he-- -He's fine.
[rumbling]
他没…
He's fi-- -[Borney gasps]
他没事,很快就…
He's fine. It's gonna--
救援车很快就会来
The rescue vehicles are gonna be here soon.
不对
No, they won't.
现在有流星雨
The storm.
这表示他们还在封锁状态
It means they're still on lockdown.
他们不会来
They aren't coming.
别说那种话
[crying] No. Don't say that.
抱歉 -不要…
[Caleb] I'm sorry. -No, don't--
不要说那种话
Don't say that.
他们会来的
Okay, they're-- They'll be here.
对吧?一切都会没事
Right, it's gonna-- Everything's gonna be fine.
-[rumbling] -[Borney whimpering]
他们会过来
[Addison] They'll be here.
艾迪森 [Marcus] Addison鈥?
氧气用完后会发生什么事?
what happens when we run out of oxygen?
这个嘛 Well鈥?
当氧气量越来越低时 As the levels get lower鈥?
你的太空衣内会开始累积二氧化碳
your suit will start to recycle carbon dioxide.
而你会渐渐感到很疲倦
And you'll just start to get really tired.
一旦你睡着,太空衣便会停止运作
Once you're asleep, the suit powers down.
它会尽可能保留氧气
It will try to make the oxygen last as long as possible.
等到了某个时刻,你就会… Then at some point, you'll just鈥?
慢慢死去
slip away.
过程很安详
It's peaceful.
好吧 Well鈥?
听起来还算能接受
that sounds okay, I guess.
[chuckles]
[Addison, Marcus chuckling]
[sniffles]
[breathes shakily]
凯勒?
Caleb?
Huh?
我在这里
Hey, man. I'm right here.
我睡了多久?
How long was I asleep?
一阵子了
For a while.
至少有几个小时
A few hours at least.
救援车呢?
The rescue vehicles?
他们正要赶来
They're on their way.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
你知道自己很不会说谎吗?
You're a pretty bad liar. You know that?
[chuckles]
他们…
Are they--
他们只是睡着了
[Caleb] They're just sleeping.
我不该让你们来这里
I never should have made you guys come out here.
[Dylan sighs]
你这个笨蛋
You're an idiot.
这两天是我人生中最棒的时光
These were the best two days of my life.
他们也一样
Same goes for them.
我们看到了蓝天呢
We got to see the sky, man.
那一片湛蓝
All that blue.
那是我见过最美的景象
It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
所以别再哀叹你有多难过了
So quit pissing and moaning about how bad you feel.
[chuckles]
况且,你没有逼我们做任何事
[Dylan] Besides, you didn't make us do anything.
不管你想不想来,我都会把你拖出来
I would've dragged you out here whether you wanted to go or not.
[both chuckling]
你可能真的会那样 -绝对会
That's probably true. -You're damn right it's true.
不要笑
And don't laugh.
你在浪费氧气
You're wasting oxygen.
[both laughing]
你永远是我最好的朋友
电影精选列表