We all played. It's not your fault.
等等
Wait.
要是能取得更多氧气呢?
What if we can get more?
要怎么做?
How?
你有带那个投影器吧?
You still have that projector thingy?
等等,那个有什么用?
[Dylan] Wait. How is that gonna work?
听好,跟我来,我会解释
Look. Come with me. I'll show you.
[Dylan, Caleb panting]
(剩余距离) (已行驶距离)
不对,往左边 -我… -I鈥?
No, turn to the left.
这就是左边
This is left.
你是不是在找… -对
Are you looking for the-- Oh! -Yeah.
我们在找什么? -等等,在那里
What are we looking for? -Ooh! Wait. Right there.
嘿 -放大那里,可以吗?
Hey! -[Dylan] Well, zoom right there! Please?
这是什么?
[Addison] What is this?
能取得更多氧气的地方
[Caleb] That's where we get more oxygen.
那是第一批移♥民♥的旧前哨基地
It's an old outpost from the first settlement.
以前的矿工在长程挖掘时 会去那里拿补给品
It's where miners used to get supplies for long-range digs.
你觉得有剩下的物资吗?
Do you think there's anything left?
[sighs]
一定要有,这是我们抵达月坑的唯一方法
[Caleb] There has to be. It's the only way we make it to the crater.
狄伦,就算这个方法可行
[Addison] Dylan, even if this works,
我们待在外面的时间还是远超预期
we're gonna be out here a lot longer than we planned.
好,但我们还有时间 封锁连一半都还没过
[Dylan] Okay, but there's time. Lockdown's not even halfway over.
我只是提一下,我们之后会需要睡觉
[Addison] I'm just saying. At some point, we're gonna have to sleep.
当然,先确保有氧气能呼吸吧
[Dylan] Right, sure. Let's make sure we can breathe first.
如果我们不回穹顶,那是要去哪?
So if we're not going back to the dome, then where are we going?
我们要去一个前哨基地
We're going to an outpost.
去那里取得更多氧气
It's where we're gonna get more oxygen.
前哨基地?什么前哨基地?
An outpost? What outpost?
穹顶外什么也没有,除了…
There's nothing out here except for--
等等,不是那个前哨基地吧? -又来了
Wait a minute, not the outpost? -Here we go.
开什么玩笑?那个前哨基地耶
Are you kidding me? That's the outpost!
不能去那里
We can't go there. -[Dylan groans]
伯尼,那只是传闻
Borney, those are just stories.
等等,你们在说什么?
Wait. [chuckles] What?
我们在说太空幽灵
Space ghosts, that's what.
我们得掉头 -我们不会掉头
We gotta turn around. -No. We're not turning around.
伯尼,根本没有什么太空幽灵
Borney, there is no such thing as space ghosts.
你怎能确定?你们自以为什么都知道
You don't know. You guys think you know everything.
我哥说… -拜托你别再说了
My brother told me-- -No, for crying out loud!
告诉你,你哥逊毙了
You know what? Your brother? He sucks.
收回那句话 -不要
Take that back. -[Dylan] No.
我叫你收回去
I said, take it back.
不要,因为他在乱唬你
No. Because he messes with your head. Okay?
他告诉你一堆故事
He tells you all these stories
让你总是疑神疑鬼
so that you'll walk around scared of your own shadow all the time.
那家伙是个废物 -你才是废物
The guy's a total loser! -You're a loser!
是,但他比我还废 -好,够了
Fine! He's a bigger loser! -All right. That's enough.
至少我家没人是懦夫
At least I don't have any cowards in my family.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
过来 -喂
Come here! -[Caleb] Hey!
住手 -想继续说吗?
Stop! -[Dylan] Wanna talk now?
别说我哥的坏话 -狄伦,住手
Don't talk about my brother! -Hey, Dylan! Stop!
你想继续说吗? -放开我
You wanna talk now? -Get off me!
[both grunting]
够了 -放开我
Enough! -You know, what? Get off me!
放开他 -你听到他说什么了吗?
[Caleb] Get off him. -You hear what he said?
大家都住手
Hey, everybody knock it off!
[panting]
你们想这样度过最后相处的日子吗?
Is this how you guys wanna spend our last few days together?
拜托
Come on.
我很抱歉
[Borney] I'm sorry.
真心的
Really.
我不该说那种话
I shouldn't have said that.
我也是,对不起
Yeah. Me too.
我爱你,兄弟
I love you, buddy. [chuckles] -[Borney scoffs]
好啦,我也爱你
[Borney] Yeah, yeah. I love you too.
[chuckles]
你们真的认为里面有氧气吗?
[Addison] You really think there's oxygen in there?
应该要有,这些前哨基地以前是补给中心
[Caleb] I mean, it should be. These outposts were supply centers.
但那是很久以前的事了吧?
[Marcus] But that was a long time ago. Right?
多久以前?
[Addison] How long?
[metallic thud]
[door beeps, opens]
[all breathing shakily]
嘿 -搞什么?
[Caleb] Hey. -[Marcus] What the--
[Caleb] Uh鈥?
怎么了?
Uh, what?
Oh. [sighs]
我们越快开灯 就能越快找到氧气瓶,对吧?
The sooner we turn the lights on, the sooner we get the oxygen tanks, right?
对 -没错
Yeah. -Right.
走吧
[Dylan gasps] -[Addison] Come on.
小心
Careful.
太空幽灵
Space ghost!
[all screaming]
天啊
[Dylan] Oh, my God! -[Addison screams]
[screaming]
[screams, grunts]
[screaming]
[electricity powers up]
Huh?
[Marcus] Hmm.
这些太空幽灵的品味真不错
These space ghosts have nice taste.
搞什么? -这是什么地方? -[Borney] What the鈥?
What is this place?
这不是前哨基地,而是样品屋
This isn't an outpost. It's a model home.
[Borney] Huh?
什么屋?
[Caleb] A what?
地球上的建筑商在盖新的漂亮社区时
Whenever developers on Earth would build new communities, like, nice ones,
通常都会先盖一间展示用的房♥子
they'd usually always start out with one house that was, like, a showcase.
月球上的房♥子原本会长这样吗?
[Borney] This is what the houses here would have looked like?
真漂亮
It's really nice.
虽然这些人偶超诡异,不过… super creepy, but鈥?
I mean, these things are
至少我们今晚不用睡月球车
At least we don't have to sleep in the rover tonight.
你还是得睡月球车,你会打呼
Uh, you're still sleeping in the rover. You snore.
我等不及要脱掉太空衣了
I just can't wait to get out of these suits. [chuckles]
[Addison] Whoa.
这里应该要放满多余的装备
This place is supposed to be packed with surplus equipment.
那些物资在哪?
Where is everything?
我们还有一堆房♥间要检查
[Addison] There's a bunch of rooms we have to check.
大概吧
[Dylan] Yeah, I guess.
伯尼刚才说的是谁?
Who was Borney talking about?
在月球车上,他说谁… -我知道你想问什么
Uh, in the rover. Who was he-- -Yeah, I know what you meant.
你问这个干嘛?
What do you wanna know for?
天啊,你真是…
God, you're so--
当我没问吧,这里没有氧气
Just forget I even asked. There's no oxygen here.
好啦,我说
[Dylan] All right, fine.
记得我说过 我爸得先替他爸补完六年的工时
Remember how I said my dad still had six years left to work off from his dad
之后才开始算自己的二十年吗?
before he could even start his own 20?
有一天,他再也忍♥受不了
Well, one day, he just-- He just couldn't take it anymore.
他决定偷偷登上返回地球的太空梭
He decided to sneak onto one of the shuttles back to Earth.
我妈得知他在起飞后立刻被发现
They told my mom they found him right after takeoff.
别那样
Don't do that.
我怎样? -别…
Don't do what? -Don't-- Don't--
别站在那里用同情的眼光看我,好吗?
Don't stand there and look at me like you feel bad for me, okay?
你想同情别人的话,就同情伯尼吧
You wanna feel bad for someone? Feel bad for Borney.
尽管我很爱他,但他不适合这里的生活
'Cause I love the kid, but he's not built for this place.
还有马可斯,他天生的心脏病
Marcus? He probably got born with that heart
可能是因为家族在月球待太久
because his family's been up here too long.
影响了后代的健康
Screwed him all up.
所以你想同情别人吗?
So you wanna feel bad for someone?
去同情他们,因为我不需要你可怜我
Feel bad for them, because I don't need your pity.
可怜你?我没有… Pity? I wasn't鈥?
天啊,你们以为只有自己的人生有困难
God, you guys think that you're the only people who have problems in your life.
你以为我的人生很完美吗?
What, you think my life is perfect?
我不知道 -你当然不知道
I don't know. -[Addison] No, you don't know.
我敢说你对我一无所知
I bet you don't know a thing about me.
我只是帮你们偷月球车
I'm just the girl who helped you and your friends steal a rover
让你们出来冒险的女孩
so that you could have your little adventure.
对吧?
Right?
[sighs]
我不同情你
电影精选列表