You'll always be my best friend.
无论发生什么事
No matter what.
我知道
I know.
[suits beeping, powering down]
狄伦?
Dylan?
[suit beeps, powers down]
狄伦?
Dylan?
狄伦,怎么回事?狄伦?
Dylan, what's going on? Dylan?
狄伦
Dylan.
[breathing heavily]
[suit beeps, powers down]
月球车?
[comm beeps] -[rescue] Lunar rover?
这里是二号♥救援车,有收到吗?
This is rescue vehicle two. Do you copy?
我们已看到你们,并且正在接近
We have visual contact and are approaching.
收到请回答
Please acknowledge.
狄伦?
Dylan?
[sighs]
大家?
Guys?
Huh? [grunts]
慢慢来,别太快
[nurse] Easy. Not too fast.
你的身体受了不少苦
Your body's been through a lot.
[sighs]
大家都没事吗?
Is everyone okay?
大家都很好
Everyone's fine.
这趟旅程相当顺利
The trip was a complete success.
旅程?
Trip?
[grunts]
什么旅程?
What trip?
运输船的旅程
Aboard the transport.
你到奥米伽星了,凯勒
You're on Omega, Caleb.
什么?
What?
不
No.
不
No.
不…不
No! No! No! No!
我得走了 -你不能走
I have to go. -[nurse] You can't.
我得走了,我不能… -没事的
I have to go-- I can't-- -Hey. It's all right.
我刚才还在月球车上,我睡着了 我没机会向大家道别
I was just on the rover. I fell asleep. I didn't get to say goodbye.
[birds chirping]
一开始会很辛苦
[nurse] It's difficult at first.
你需要时间适应
You're going to need time to adjust.
这也许有帮助
This may help.
那是什么?
What is it?
来自月球聚落的讯息
Messages from the Lunar colony.
在你沉睡的七十五年间传来的
From the last 75 years while you slept.
你会住进一个寄养家庭
There's a foster family you'll be staying with.
那家人下午会过来
They're coming by this afternoon.
他们很期待能见到你
They're very excited to meet you.
[sighs]
[sighs]
[device beeps]
嗨,你要过很久才会听到这段话
[Dylan] Hey, man. Uh, you're not gonna hear this for a pretty long time,
这感觉真奇怪
which is really weird.
总之,这里有些人想跟你打招呼
Anyway, there's some folks here who wanted to say hi.
嗨,凯勒
[Addison] Hi, Caleb! -[Borney] Uh, where do I talk?
要对哪里说话?
把脸靠近麦克风
[Marcus] Uh, just put your face near the microphone.
原来是这里,嗨,凯勒
[Borney] Oh, oh, oh. There it is. Hi, Caleb!
嗨,凯勒,希望奥米伽星很不错
[Marcus] Uh, hi, Caleb. I hope Omega's nice.
好了,各位,拜托
[Dylan] All right, guys. Come on, come on.
我们时间不多
We're on a clock here.
总之,我要告诉你大家都很好
Anyway, I wanted you to know that everyone's okay
你醒来后不用担心
so that you didn't worry when you woke up.
艾迪森跟她爸说… -我是用吼的
Addison talked to her dad and-- -[Addison] Actually, I yelled at him.
没错
[Dylan] Yeah, she did.
他说我可以一年用一次通讯机
He said that they'd let me use the transmitter once a year.
这显然是破例的优待
Apparently, that's way more than usual.
所以你醒来后会听到很多关于我们的消息
So, you'll have plenty of catching up to do when you wake up.
还有,别难过,好吗?
And, listen, don't be sad. Okay?
一切都会变好的
Things are gonna be okay.
对你、对我们、对大家都是
For you, for us, for everyone.
我爱你
I love you, man!
我也爱你
[Addison] I love you too!
艾迪森也爱你
[Dylan] Addison loves you too.
[device beeps]
嗨,朋友
[Dylan] Hey, buddy.
真不敢相信已经过了一年了
I can't believe it's been a year already.
[chuckles]
我不知道你离开前对艾迪森说了什么
I don't know what you said to Addison before you left,
但她完全不让我独处
but the girl won't leave me alone.
她一整年都带着三明治来找我
All year she's been showing up with sandwiches.
不过这也不算坏事
I guess it's not so bad though.
大家都很想念你
Hey. Everybody misses you, man.
我们时常谈起你
We talk about you all the time.
[sighs]
[device beeps]
时间竟然过去这么久了
[Dylan] It's hard to believe it's been so long.
仿佛我们昨天才一起计划那次旅行
It feels like just yesterday we were out there planning our trip.
嗨,很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
转眼间我已经在矿场工作
[Dylan] And now here I am working down in the mines.
至少那良好的学校教育没白费
At least all that wonderful schooling is paying off.
是
Yeah.
不过这种生活也不错
[Dylan] It's not so bad though.
我和伯尼在同一组
Borney and I are on the same crew.
马可斯正试着请工头把他调过来
And Marcus is trying to get his foreman to let him rotate over.
艾迪森持续发起抗争 -往这边走 -Addison keeps staging these protests鈥?
This way.
要求改善工作契约 鈥ue6caemanding changes in the contracts.
(凯勒查宁)
有趣的是
The funny thing is,
有天我们走在走廊上 down the hall one day鈥?
we were just walking
她牵起了我的手 [laughing] 鈥ue6c7nd she held my hand.
然后我们…都没有放手
And then we just-- Neither one of us let go.
凯勒,她成功了
Caleb! She did it!
她真的成功了
She actually did it!
她终于让他们填补了 工作契约中的所有漏洞
She finally got them to close all the loopholes in the contract.
再也不会有代代相传的未完成工时
No more passing down unfinished hours from one generation to the next.
她还请伯尼帮她成立了一个委员会
And now she's got Borney helping her form a commission
去重启那些旧的建设计划
to restart all those old construction projects.
所以伯尼现在都西装笔挺的
So Borney wears a suit and tie now.
但我们还是会拿太空幽灵的事取笑他
Yeah, but we still give him a hard time about the space ghosts though.
[device beeps]
我知道我今年比较早传讯息 但我等不及了
[adult Dylan] I know I'm early this year, but I couldn't wait.
我向艾迪森求婚
I asked Addison to marry me.
她答应了
She said yes!
我回想起我跟她在餐厅相遇的那天
Man, I think back to that day she and I met in the cafeteria.
当时地球女的加入让我们都很紧张
We were all so nervous about bringing the Earth girl along.
你知道吗?
Guess what.
马可斯成立了一个棒球联盟
Marcus started a baseball league.
我还是不懂那项运动 但这里的小孩似乎很喜欢
I still don't get the game, but kids here seem to like it.
现在有一整个棒球队提醒他吃药
Now he's got a whole team bugging him about his pills.
我们很高兴那个大块头还活着
We're just glad the big guy is still here.
艾迪森怀孕了
Addison's pregnant.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
嗨 -你能相信吗?
[passerby] Hi. -[adult Dylan] Can you believe that?
要去哪里找? -沿着那条路… -Follow that path鈥?
[Caleb] Where can I find it?
我看着这一切的改变 -好,谢谢
[adult Dylan] I look around now at everything that's changed,
再见 -我们建立的生活和家园
the lives, the homes we built.
一切的根源都是你
It's because of you.
你带我们走出穹顶 让我们看见世界能有多美好
You brought us out of that dome and showed us what this place could be.
那就是我们打造的世界
That's the world we made.
真有意思
It's funny.
随着时间经过越久
The more that time goes by,
我越是理解那次旅行的意义有多重大
the more I realize just how much that trip really meant.
生命中有些时刻仅此一次
There are these moments that only happen once.
那都是永生难忘的时光
Those are the ones you hold on to.
会成为你诉说的故事
They become the stories that you tell.
如此一来,你永远不用向那些回忆告别
That way you never really have to say goodbye.
一想到你还在外太空,冻结在时间里 让人感觉很奇异
[elderly Dylan] It's so strange to think of you out there still frozen in time.
你不知道我们这些年来 有多么开心地想像着
You have no idea how much joy it's brought us all these years
你未来会有的非凡成就 以及你会经历的冒险
to imagine the incredible things you'll do, all the adventures you'll have.
对了,我下周要带孙儿们去月坑
Hey, I'm taking my grandkids out to the crater next week.
很不可思议吧?
Can you imagine that?
电影精选列表