我们在这里过得很好,凯勒
We have good lives here, Caleb.
我们成了自己命运的主宰
We became the masters of our own fate.
现在,我的朋友
And now, my friend,
轮到你主宰自己的命运了
it's time for you to become the master of yours.
[sighs]
[device beeps]
[birds chirping]
[sighs]
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
有人告诉我你会在这里
I was told I could find you here.
我想这是属于你的东西
I think this belongs to you.
[gasps]
你姐姐是我的朋友
Your sister was a friend of mine.
等等,你是凯勒吗?
Wait a second. Are you Caleb?
我姐姐在通讯机中一直提到你
My sister talked about you a lot on my transmitter.
她一定是在我离开前 把这个偷偷放进我的背包
I think she must have snuck this into my bag before I left.
她应该会想把它交给你
She'd probably want you to have it.
[chuckles]
我没想过会再次看到这个
I never thought I'd see this again.
我们应该有很多话可以聊
I think you and I are gonna have a lot to talk about.
[chuckles]
[sighs]
你们真的偷了月球车横跨月球吗?
Did you guys really steal a rover and go across the moon?
当然
Sure did.
艾迪森说你们差点把一个朋友喷出外太空
Addison said you almost blew one of your friends into space.
我们没有把他喷出外太空
[chuckles] We didn't blow him into space.
我们只是在玩弹跳发射
We were just playing launch-off.
什么是弹跳发射? -一种游戏
What's launch-off? -It's a game.
游戏方法是拿一个氧气瓶
See what you had to do is, you get an oxygen tank,
将它倒过来,然后紧紧抱在胸前
turn it upside down, and you hold it in front of you as tight as you can,
像这样
like this.
为什么要倒过来?
Why do you turn it upside down?
那样才有推进力
That's where you get the propulsion.
这游戏听起来很危险
This game seems like a terrible idea.
的确,你姐姐当时也这么想
Yeah. Your sister thought so too.
我需要有人带我四处参观
You know, I'm gonna need someone to show me around.
你愿意吗?
You think you're up for it?
真的吗?我?
Really? Me?
你明天要做什么?
What are you doing tomorrow?
我想我们可以去冒险
[Caleb] Well, I guess we're going on an adventure.
电影精选列表