我们走吧。-好吧,我去,我去。
Let's go. - Okay, I'm going, I'm going.
啊。
Ah.
啊。
Ah.
吸引。
Woo.
听着,你得告诉我一件事。
Look, you gotta tell me something.
你还和谁谈过这事?
Who else have you ever talked to about this?
谁告诉你这份工作的?
Who told you about this job?
还记得我洛杉矶的朋友艾尔吗?
You remember my friend Al from L.A.?
他是个好人。你以前见过他。
He's a good guy. You met him before.
艾尔在圣昆廷监狱待了10年,对吧?
Yeah, Al's the one who was in San Quentin for 10 years, yes?
是啊,他肯定出去了。
Yeah, hey, he must have got out.
你为什么要问我这个?
Why are you interrogating me about this?
天啊,我得打个电♥话♥,继续挖。
Oh, God, I gotta make a call, keep digging.
嘿,你是戴克吗?-是的。
Hey, are you Decker? - Yeah.
他让我把这个给你。
Um, he asked me to give this to you.
他说这是B计划。
He-- he said it was plan B.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嘿。
Hey.
艾米,我知道你很无情,但没这么无情。
Amy, I knew you were ruthless, but not this ruthless.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你利用Al来接近我哥哥。
You used Al to get to my brother.
艾尔?
Al?
是的,你让他提前出狱了。
Yes, you got him outta prison early.
然后他说服了我哥哥。
Then he talked my brother into this gig.
不是这样的
That is not what's happening.
那为什么是这个盒子?艾米,这个盒子。
Then why this box? Amy, this box.
你想把我们都害死吗?
You want to get us all killed?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
梅森,我一直对你很诚实。
Mason, I've been honest with you this entire time.
哦,真的吗?迈阿密怎么样?
Oh, really, how about Miami?
是真的吗?
Was it, was that real?
是的,我是说,大部分。
Yes, I mean, most of it.
显然不是工作那部分,但其他部分,是的。
Obviously not the job part, but the rest of it, yes.
那现在呢?
And how about now?
梅森我向你发誓
Mason, I swear to you,
我对这个盒子一无所知。
I don't know anything about this box.
哦,你不知道,
Oh, you don't know that,
这是萨拉查情妇的盒子
that this was Salazar's mistress' box?
你不知道吗?
You didn't know that?
亚伯萨拉查?
Abel Salazar?
对,对,你把它直接对准了他的脏盒子。
Yes, yes, you directed it right to, right to his dirt box.
好的,我过会儿再打给你。
Okay, I'm gonna have to call you right back.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
德克尔。
Decker.
你给他们下了套,还利用我。
You set them up and you used me to do it.
如果我告诉你一切,
If I had told you everything,
你会坚持下去吗?
would you have gone through with it?
不,不,当然不是。
No, no, of course not.
没错,我的观点已经明确了。
Exactly, my point has been made.
盒子里是什么?
What is in the box?
等一等。
Hold on.
我无权透露那个信息
I am not at liberty to divulge that information
但我能告诉你的是
at this point in time, but what I can tell you
就是它比你想象的要大得多。
is that it's much bigger than you can imagine.
好吧,如果这事真那么严重
Okay, if this is so big,
那我们为什么不直接没收呢?
then why didn't we just confiscate it?
萨拉查的律师是最好的。
Salazar's lawyers are the best.
一旦他们发现我们知道了,
As soon as they would've found out that we knew,
他们会封锁所有合法渠道
they would've blocked all legal channels,
盒子就会神奇地消失。
and the box would've magically disappeared.
弗恩,萨拉查的联络人联♥系♥我了,弗劳尔斯先生。
Vern, Salazar's liaison contacted me, Mr. Flowers.
他们不是在胡闹。他们想把他们都杀了。
They are not messing around. They wanna kill all of them.
我们只希望事情不会发展到那一步。
Let's just hope it doesn't get to that.
但你能不能把他的皮带放短一点?
But can you just shorten his leash a little?
给我点时间!
Give me some time!
不幸的是,那个时代已经过去了。
Unfortunately, that time's already passed.
萨拉查先生已经越过我的头顶了。
Mr. Salazar's already already gone over my head.
这怎么可能呢?
How can that be?
他妈的腐♥败♥的中情局。
The fucking corrupt CIA.
他们已经启动了联合特别行动。
They've activated joint special operations.
天黑前这里将由军方管辖。
This will be under military jurisdiction by nightfall.
林克,我们要去哪?
Link, where we going?
一直往前走,沿着走廊走20米。
Straight ahead, follow the corridor 20 meters.
直走。
Go straight.
我们检查过这条路了,中士!
Now we checked up the road here, Sarge!
正确的。
Right.
好了,直,直。
Okay, straight, straight.
加油!加油。
Come on, come on.
这是墙。在这里。
This is the wall. Here.
这是正确的。
That's right.
好吧,继续,继续。
All right, keep going, keep going.
我们得到了什么?
What do we got?
中间是一块钢板。
It's a steel plate in the middle.
钻孔需要一段时间。
It's gonna take a while to drill.
我们能用C4炸♥药♥吗?
Can we use a C4?
不,不,那太引人注目了。
No, no, that's too much attention.
你有钴钻吗?
You got the cobalt drill?
是的。-用那个。
Yeah. - Use that.
你有什么发现?
What do you got?
他们要接管了,JSOC。
They're taking over, JSOC.
我可以拖住他们
I can try to stall them,
但萨拉查越过了所有人的头顶
but Salazar went over everybody's head.
特种部队,是吧?
Special Ops, huh?
是的,但它不值得你为此付出生命。
Yes, but it is not worth losing your life over.
我是说,自首吧
I mean, turn yourself in
趁我还有能力保护你
while I still have power to protect you.
让我做你的备用计划,放聪明点。
Let me be your plan B, be smart.
我什么时候聪明过?
When have I ever been smart?
有什么需要我帮忙的就告诉我。
Just let me know how I can help you.
你可以联♥系♥你所有的媒体朋友,让他们紧张。
You can contact all your media buddies, make 'em sweat.
我可以试试。我是说,这需要一些时间。
I can try. I mean, it's gonna take some time.
我,我不能保证什么。
I-- I can't make any promises.
哦,我相信你。
Oh, I believe in you.
嗯,梅森?
Um, Mason?
赛勒斯指挥官,JSOC。
Commander Cyrus, JSOC.
赛勒斯指挥官,他们还在释放人♥质♥。
Commander Cyrus, they are still releasing hostages.
这是一次和平的交易。
This has been a peaceful transaction.
联邦调查局承认了他们的权威,
The FBI has conceded their authority,
这次行动现在归我管辖了。
and this operation is under my jurisdiction now.
等着,我一小时内就能搞定。
Sit tight, I should have this wrapped up inside the hour.
帮我接银行的主线。
Connect me to the bank's main line.
明白了,先生。
You got it, sir.
欢迎你留下来,但别挡我们的路。
You're welcome to stay, but just get out of our way.
走了。
Go.
不管你是谁,你离我太近了。
Whoever you are, you're too damn close.
我是赛勒斯,特种部队指挥官。
My name is Cyrus, Commander Special Ops.
调解不再是一种选择,
Conciliation is no longer an option,
谈判结束了。我说的清楚了吗?
and negotiations are over. Am I making myself clear?
特种部队,我们真是戳到你的痛处了,是吧?
Special Ops, whoa, we really hit a nerve here, didn't we?
你要释放剩下的人♥质♥。
You're going to release the remaining hostages.
他们将排成一队离开银行。
They will exit the bank in a single file.
每当我发出信♥号♥♥,
And whenever I give the signal,
你和你的船员跟着,手举在空中。
you and your crew will follow, hands in the air.
举手了吗?
Hands in the air?
我们怎么能举起手来,
Well, how are we supposed to put hands in the air,
和推手推车?
and-- and push a-- a wheelbarrow?
手推车吗?
Wheelbarrow?
是啊,一辆手推车装满了——
Yeah, a wheelbarrow full of all the--
我们发现的污垢。
the dirt that we found.
这就是你在这里的原因,不是吗?
That's why you're here, aren't you,
电影精选列表