重写代码1♥1♥4♥0。
Override code 1♥1♥4♥0.
开始
Here we go.
这里面最好有很多加密货币。
This better be a lot of fucking crypto.
相信我。这是值得的。
Trust me. It'll be worth it.
看起来像个小u盘。
Looks like a little thumb drive.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
是这个盒子吗?
Is this the right box?
他妈的!
Fuck!
妈的,它应该…他妈的在哪儿?
Fuck, it's supposed to... Where the fuck is it?
德克尔特工,联邦调查局的。
Special Agent Decker, FBI.
这是当地的情况。我没有请求联邦调查局。
This is a local situation. I didn't request FBI.
我已经处理好了。
I have this handled.
这是一个涉及罪犯的情况
It's a situation involving criminals
我们的头号♥通缉犯。
at the top of our most wanted list.
我们甚至还没有确认任何人的身份。
We didn't even ID anyone yet.
你从哪里得到这些信息的?
Where you getting this info?
我是来帮你的。
Look, I'm here to help.
——帮助吗?——嗯。
Help? - Mm-hmm.
以什么方式?
In what way?
我是你的谈判代表。
I'm your negotiator.
哦,不。
Uh, no.
如果你想越过我的谈判代表
If you wanna look over my negotiator's shoulder
不用谢。
you're more than welcome.
但这里我说了算。我说了算。
But I'm in charge here. I call the shots.
你也许应该和你的主管谈谈。
You might wanna check in with your supervisor about that.
好了,大家进展如何?
All right, where are we at, team?
嘿。
Hey.
是的,他们就这么出现了。
Yeah, they just showed up.
是的。
Yep.
我不明白。这是盒子。
I don't understand. This is the box.
它他妈的应该在这里!
It's supposed to fucking be here!
冷静下来。
Calm down.
应该有密♥码♥和钱包的
There-- there's supposed to be a password and a wallet
价值6亿美元-过来,过来。
in there worth $600 million. - Come here, come here.
到这里来。过来。
Come here. Get over here.
我要问你几个问题。
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
这一点非常重要。
This is very important.
你是怎么知道这个盒子,这个密♥码♥的?
How did you find out about this box, this crypto?
你以为我是怎么找到的?
How do you think I found it?
我做了调查,一切照章办事。
I did my research, I did everything by the book.
我做了我们常做的事。
I did everything that we always do.
这个密♥码♥是谁的?
Who did this crypto belong to?
对,某个女人,某个疯狂的,富有的社交名媛。
Yeah, some lady, some like crazy, rich socialite lady.
你还记得她的名字吗?
Okay, do you remember her name?
法老,法老,伊莎贝尔法老。
Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Isabelle Pharaoh.
伊莎贝尔法老。
Isabelle Pharaoh.
你认识伊莎贝尔·法老王吧?
Now you know Isabelle Pharaoh, yes?
不,一点印象都没有。-别他妈骗我!
No, it doesn't ring a bell. - Don't fucking lie to me!
嘿,林克,你在听吗?
Hey, Link, are you listening?
不幸的是。
Unfortunately.
好吧,做个背景调查
Okay, do a background check on--
她他妈的叫什么名字?-伊莎贝尔·法老。
what the fuck was her name? - Isabelle Pharaoh.
伊莎贝尔法老。做整个音域。
Isabelle Pharaoh. Do the whole gamut.
我只是,我不明白。肯定在这里。
I just, I don't understand. It's gotta be in here.
肖恩,这是个诱饵箱。
Shawn, it's a decoy box.
银行劫匪就是我们。《我》嘿,链接。
Bank robbers are us. Hey, Link.
艾米,是你吗?——嗯。
Amy, is that you? - Mm-hmm.
哦,我的天啊,好久不见了!
Oh, my God, it's been forever!
是啊,我知道,对吧?你好吗?
Yeah, I know, right? How are you?
我一直很好。你呢,还在慢跑吗?
I've been okay. How about you, still jogging?
不,我几周前把臀部拉伤了
No, I pulled my hip out a couple weeks back
做一些田野调查。
doing some fieldwork.
这种事真讨厌。
Ugh, hate when that happens.
说得对吗?
On point for this one?
肯定是。
Sure am.
只是看起来不像梅森。
It just doesn't seem like Mason.
肖恩?
Shawn?
我能和梅森说话吗?
Can I talk to Mason?
当然,没问题。一秒。
Sure, no problem. One sec.
呃,首席?《我》 ?
Uh, Chief? Yeah?
我接通了谈判代表的电♥话♥。
I got the negotiator on the line.
好吧。我得走了。
Okay. I have to go.
如果他动一下,你就开枪。
If he moves, you shoot him.
你应该坐下来听这个。
You should probably be sitting down for this.
噢,是吗?是的。
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
《我》你好,梅森。
Hi, Mason.
——艾米吗?《我》 -是的。
Amy? - Yeah.
你好吗?
How are you?
你知道,考虑到。
Doing pretty good, you know, considering.
不,那是谎言。
No, that's a lie.
你知道,说实话,这很糟糕。
It's, it's, you know, pretty crappy to be honest.
但现在我听到了你的声音,还不错。
But now that I hear your voice not, not bad.
你听起来真不错。-谢谢。
Y-you sound really good. - Thank you.
我,我一直在忙着做田野调查。
I-- I've been busting my ass with this fieldwork.
噢,是吗?怎么样了?
Oh, yeah? How's that going?
很好,他们把我提升到特别组了。
Good, they promoted me to the special unit.
《我》真的吗?那很好。
Really? Well, that's good.
我为你感到高兴。不可能发生在更好的人身上。
I'm happy for you. Couldn't happen to a better person.
我得问一下,联邦调查局办这个派对?
So, uh, I gotta ask, FBI throwing this party?
是的,你没有错。
Yeah, you're not wrong.
他们当然抓到你了。车来得真快啊?
Of course they got you. Cars were here quick, huh?
你已经领先一步了。
You had a head start.
是的,我们发现了白色的喋喋不休
Yeah, we picked up on the white chatter
几个星期前。
a couple weeks back.
哦,当然,肖恩。马虎。
Oh, of course, Shawn. Sloppy.
我,我肯定他只是想。
I, I'm sure he was just trying
以他自己的方式帮助你。
to help you in his own way.
艾米,我很高兴是你。
Hey, Amy, I'm, I'm happy it's you.
我忍♥不住注意到了
Uh, I couldn't help but notice
你的内部监控是黑的。
that your inside surveillance is dark.
Link在控制方面做得很好
Link did an excellent job controlling
你周围的座位
the seats on your perimeter.
她是最棒的,不是吗?
Well, she's the best, isn't she?
我想我们该谈正事了。
Um, I guess we should get down to business.
《我》。
Well, okay.
好了,现在是你说
All right, so this is the part where you say
,呃,你已经把一切都准备好了。
that, uh, you've got everything covered.
入口,出口,你有战术,
The entrance, the exits, you've got tactical,
你有狙击手,有电子监控。
you've got snipers, you've got electronic surveillance.
我反过来告诉你,我手上有一群人♥质♥,
And I in turn tell you that I've got a bunch of hostages,
我不想伤害他们
and I don't wanna hurt them.
但是,如果你闯进来,
But, you know, if you bust in,
我得做些废话,废话,废话,废话
I gotta do blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
对他们每一个人来说,有什么新鲜事吗?
to each and every one of them, and what's new?
有多少人♥质♥?
How many hostages?
如果算上员工和保安的话,是23人。
Twenty-three, if you include staff and security.
好吧,如果安东负责控制人群,
Okay, well, if Anton is on crowd control,
我相信他们会得到很好的照顾。
I'm sure they're in good hands.
好吧,我有个特殊要求。
Okay, so, uh, I have a special request.
《我》好的,开枪。我会尽力的。
Okay, shoot. I'll do my best.
我需要50英尺。
I need 50 feet.
50英尺?- 50英尺。
50 feet? - 50 feet.
为什么是50英尺?
Why 50 feet?
我的意思是,这是新的。
I mean, that's new.
我不知道,艾米。
Oh, I don't know, Amy.
我想我有点幽闭恐惧症。
I guess I'm feeling kind of claustrophobic.
侧面,建筑物前面,每个人后面,
Sides, front of the building, everyone back,
警♥察♥,战术,每个人。
cops, tacticals, everyone.
哦,还有人行道。
Oh, and include the sidewalk.
电影精选列表