梅森,你知道,我不擅长游泳。
Mason, you know, I'm not a great swimmer.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
B计划他妈的糟透了。
Plan B fucking sucks.
我很好。
I'm good.
我很好。
I'm okay.
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
快点,梅森,我们得走了。
Come on, Mason, we gotta go.
林克和赫克托。
Link and Hector.
他们马上就到。
They'll be here in a minute.
该死的!我就知道这整件事一团糟。
Damn! I knew this whole thing was fucked up.
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
你觉得我是什么感觉?
How do you think I feel?
我买♥♥了。
I bought it.
永远永远,我如此爱你
♪ Forever and ever, I love you so ♪
♬永远永远,想让你知道♬
♪ Forever and ever, wanna let you know ♪
♬就是你对我的意义和你所有的魅力♬
♪ Just what you mean to me and all your charms ♪
你有那神奇的触摸♬
♪ You've got that magic touch ♪
♬当你靠近我的时候一个神奇的微笑♬
♪ A magic smile when you're close by me ♪
肖恩。
Shawn.
你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
你知道,我,我刚好在附近。
You know, I was, uh, I was in the neighborhood.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你还好吗?我想你了。
How you been? I missed you.
好吧。
Okay.
你抓到什么了吗?
You catch anything?
是的,一些鲈鱼和鲷鱼。
Yeah, some bass and some snapper.
你喝什么啤酒?
What kind of beer are you drinking?
原来你不是大老远来的
Now you did not come all this way
问我喝的是什么啤酒
to ask me what kind of beer I'm drinking.
如果你能偶尔查看一下短♥信♥。
If you'd check your messages once in a while.
我得有手♥机♥才能这么做,不是吗?
Well, I'd have to have a phone to do that, wouldn't I?
在这里,水合物。
Here, hydrate.
好吧,是什么?
Okay, what is it?
嗯?
Hmm?
看看你,你真是一团糟。
Look at you, you're a mess.
是的,我喜欢那句话。
Yes, I resemble that remark.
所以呢?
So?
真不敢相信你让一个女人这么对你。
I can't believe you let a woman do this to you.
她击垮了你,伙计。
She broke you, man.
你的幸运爸爸不在这里看到这一切。
Your lucky Dad's not here to see this.
你不用担心我。
You don't have to worry about me.
我过着真正的生活。
I'm living the life.
别担心。
Don't you worry.
你是我的兄弟。
You're my brother.
当然,我担心你。
Of course, I worry about you.
好吧,那是什么?你需要什么?
Okay, so, uh, what is it? What do you need?
说出来吧。
Spit it out.
嗯?
Hmm?
我可能会找到另一份工作。
I might have another job lined up.
哦,不,不可能。
Oh, no, out of the question.
你得回到比赛中来,伙计。
You gotta get back in the game, man.
好的,是现金吗?
Okay, is it cash?
你知道,我有私房♥钱。我会给你的。
You know, I have stash. I'd give it to you.
告诉我…
Just tell me what--
我不能眼睁睁看着你就这样枯萎。
I can't watch you wither away like this.
我们不能让她逍遥法外。
We can't let her get away with this.
这让我很伤心,好吗?
It's breaking my heart, okay?
我们是业界最好的团队。
We're the best team in the business.
我们得回去。
We gotta get back in there.
没有你我们做不到。
We can't do it without you.
你得回去工作了。
You need to get back to work.
如果爸爸还在的话,他也会这么说。
That's what Dad would say if he was still here.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸死时穿着橙色连体衣。
Dad died in an orange jumpsuit.
年老,破碎,孤独。
Old, broken, alone.
不不不不不不。
No, no, no, no, no.
我宁愿去钓鱼。
I'd rather fish.
那团队呢?
What about the team?
安东有个女儿要供她上学。
Anton has a daughter to put through school.
林克债台高筑。
Link's drowning in crazy debt.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我们都知道其中的风险。
We all knew the risks.
潮水涨潮了。
The tide's-- tide's come up.
在这里。
Here.
以防你改变主意。
In case you change your mind.
别担心,这是无法追踪的。
Don't worry, it's untraceable.
他们没有在迈阿密找到尸体。
They never found the bodies in Miami.
他就在某处。
He's out there somewhere.
他对我来说什么都不是。
He means nothing to me.
那是个错误,好吗?
It was a mistake, okay?
如果我告诉你我们听到了梅森手下白人的谈话呢?
What if I told you we picked up white chatter in Mason's crew?
你觉得他们在策划什么?
You think they're planning something?
我告诉过你我没兴趣。
I told you I'm not interested.
哎呀,你的声音很粗。
Oof, you sound rough.
《我》一切好吗?
Everything okay?
链接。
Link.
嘿。
Hey.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
《我》可爱。
That's cute.
你是个有趣的人。
You're a funny guy.
《我》等。
Wait.
Shawn没告诉你吗?
Shawn didn't tell you?
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
《我》哦,大便。
Oh, shit.
那么糟糕吗?
That bad?
这是你的屁♥股♥上飞机坏。
It's get your-ass-on-a-plane bad.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你离我那么远
♪ You're so far away ♪
♬像一道明亮的光划过多云的天空♬
♪ Like a bright light flashing through the cloudy skies ♪
♬我也能感觉到♬
♪ I can feel it too ♪
我们认识?
We know each other?
我需要你的手指。
I'm gonna need your finger.
不是那个,是大拇指。
Not that one, your thumb.
我在等笑点。
I'm waiting for the punch line.
你知道你经营的那家店吗?
You know that place you manage?
我需要你帮我抢劫它。
I'm gonna need your help robbing it.
哦,你不是认真的吧。
Oh, you can't be serious.
我是认真的。
I am serious.
我的船员也是。
And so is my crew.
他们在里面准备枪杀银行里的每一个人
They're inside ready to gun down everybody in the bank
除非你照我说的做
unless you do exactly as I say.
所以要么你给我拇指,要么我拿走。
So either you give me your thumb or I take it.
真的,肖恩?
Really, Shawn?
你迟到了。我以为你会早点来。
You're late. I thought you'd be here sooner.
别东张西望,把枪藏起来,你是谁?
Stop looking around, hide your gun, and who is this?
是银行经理。
It's the bank manager.
天啊。-别担心。
Oh, God. - Don't worry.
这很简单,老生常谈。
It's an easy one, it's cut and dry.
如果它看起来是一成不变的,那就不是。
If it looks cut and dry, it's not.
是我先来找你的,你拒绝了。
Look, I came to you first, you said no.
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
是你把他们带来的,对吧?
You brought the crew in here, didn't you?
是的。-好吧,他们在哪?
Yeah. - Okay, where are they?
他们在里面。
They're inside.
听着,你还是可以扭转局面的。
Look, you can still turn this around.
我什么都不会说的,我发誓。——骗子。
I won't say anything, I swear. - Liar.
好吧,我们现在可能有14个摄像头。
Okay, we're probably being clocked by 14 cameras right now.
你有B计划吗?
Do you have a plan B?
a计划这么好就不需要B计划了。
Don't need a plan B when plan A is this good.
好了,就是这样,就是这样。
Okay, this is it, this is it.
电影精选列表