好吧。-说吧。
All right. - Go ahead.
让我们来看看。哦。
Let's see. Oh.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
哇,是的。
Wow, yes.
审稿。
Comms out.
《我》通讯。
Comms out.
你非常介意我们发动引擎吗
Would you mind terribly if we started the engine
就为了听?-不,我…
just to hear it? - No, I...
当然可以。就一秒钟?
Of course. Just for a second then?
好吧。是的,谢谢你。
Okay. Yes, thank you.
哇。
Wow.
感觉很好,对吧?-是的,是的。
Feels good, right? - Yes, yes.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,继续。你现在可以把它关掉了。
Okay, go ahead. You can turn it off now.
来吧,把它关掉。
Go ahead, turn it off.
我听不见你说什么。
I can't hear you.
我说,你可以关掉点火装置。
I said, you can turn off the ignition.
我听不见你说什么。
I can't hear you.
转弯。关掉点火装置。开始吧,林克。
Turn. Turn off the ignition. Hit it, Link.
熄灯。从现在开始。
Lights out. Starting now.
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know 'bout you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不喜欢你,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't about you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不喜欢你,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't about you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不喜欢你,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't about you, but I feel good ♪
卡森先生,你能…
Mr. Carson, can you...
趴在地上。给我趴下。
Get down on the ground. Get the fuck down.
下来,现在!下来。
Down, now! Get down.
♬你停下来,你倒下,宝贝,然后滚♬
♪ You stop, you drop, baby, then roll ♪
♬你跳电臀舞,你跳,屁♥股♥肿起来
♪ You twerk, you pop, booty so swole ♪
♬如果我是你,我也会恨自己的♬
♪ I'd hate me too if I were you ♪
当涉及到业务时,我说两个
♪ And when it comes to business, I say two ♪
还有10秒,伙计们。10秒。
10 seconds, guys. 10 seconds.
我们要走了。
We're rolling.
我得到了一个装满百元大钞的口袋
♪ I got a pocket full of hundred-dollar bills ♪
♬两声枪响,我在奔跑♬
♪ Two shots, I'm running ♪
两个人,今晚我很漂亮♬
♪ Two and I'm stunning tonight ♪
哦。我有一种感觉。
Ooh. I just got a feeling.
你会选哪一个?
Which one would you take?
我要那辆布加迪,别紧张。
Oh, I'm going for the Bugatti, easy.
哦,天哪,这太2000年了。
Oh man, that's so 2000.
你们这些混♥蛋♥,继续吃水泥,好吗?
You motherfuckers, just stay eating concrete, all right?
赫克托,拿上钥匙。
Yo, Hector, grab the keys.
♬哦,是的,我喜欢它,好吗♬
♪ Oh yeah, I love it, all right ♪
♬ok♬
♪ All right ♪
♬Yeah, Yeah,我要喝光瓶子♬
♪ Yeah, yeah, I'm drinking out the bottle ♪
-♬Get loose♬-♬和超模在一起♬
- ♪ Get loose ♪ - ♪ Hanging with supermodels ♪
-♬放松吧♬-♬感觉就像中了彩票一样♬
- ♪ Get loose ♪ - ♪ Feel like I've hit the lotto ♪
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know about you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know about you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know about you, but I feel good ♪
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know about you, but I feel good ♪
林克,我们看起来怎么样?
Link, how are we looking?
一切按计划进行。
Right on schedule.
啊!
Ah!
♬我不知道你怎么样,但我感觉很好♬
♪ I don't know about you, but I feel good ♪
很有趣,是吧?
That was fun, huh?
是的,穿上丽兹酒店的衣服。
Yeah, putting on The Ritz.
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
就是这样,宝贝。
This is it, babe.
这是结束了。没有更多的。
It's over. No more.
现在只有你和我了。
It's just you and me now.
我们可以去我们的岛。
We can go to our island.
我们的钓鱼码头,草莓。
Our fishing dock, strawberries.
是的。
Yeah.
你兴奋吗?-是的。
You excited? - Yeah.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
不,不。
Nah, nah.
我知道你的表情-你搞错了,不。
Uh, I know that look. - You've got it wrong, no.
我不是想给你泼冷水,
I'm not trying to rain on any parades here,
但我发现出口有异常活动。
but I'm detecting unusual activity at exit point.
怎么啦?
What?
什么不寻常的活动,林克?
Well, what kind of unusual activity, Link?
我们有伴了。
We got company.
我们有一架没有执照的直升机。
We got a helicopter and it's unlicensed.
这是美国联邦调查局。
That's FBI.
这是美国联邦调查局。
That's FBI.
狗屎,嗯……
Shit, um...
看起来不太好。
It's not looking so good.
多辆车挡住了你。
Multiple vehicles blocking you there.
——正确的。——梅森。
Right. - Mason.
不,安东能搞定。别担心。
No, Anton's got this. Don't worry about it.
我认识他。
I know him.
梅森。
Mason.
不,安东会处理的,我保证。
No, Anton will take care of this, I promise you.
肖恩,带他们去转转吧。
Let's take these boys for a quick spin, Shawn.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
开始吧。
Here we go.
哇!
Whoa!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
守住阵地。
Hold position.
看这个。
Watch this.
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
快,快,快,快,快!
Go, go, go, go, go!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
该死的!
Damn!
他们是怎么知道的?
How did they know?
他妈的联邦调查局怎么会知道?
How would the fucking FBI know?
你把什么放在……
What do you put...
多久?
How long?
两年?-是的。
Two years? - Yeah.
——真的吗?——嗯。
Really? - Uh-huh.
你随时都可以抓到我。
You could have busted me any time.
我以前从未有过确凿的证据。
I never had the proper evidence before.
是吗?——嗯。
Is that right? - Uh-huh.
Mason,你在吗?
Mason, are you there?
是的。-梅森,我们要B计划吗?
Yeah. - Mason, we're going to plan B?
别这么做,梅森。
Don't do it, Mason.
所以一切都。-是啊
So everything's just-- - Yeah.
一直以来。
All this time.
伙计,这架直升机就在这婊♥子♥身上。
Man, this helicopter's all over this bitch.
怎么了,上士?
What's up, Chief?
哇,你真棒。
Wow, you were good.
你是…
You were...
真是个专业人士。
What a pro.
我完完全全地买♥♥下了它。
I bought it hook, line, and sinker.
Mason,你在吗?
Mason, are you there?
结束了。-好吧。
It's over. - All right.
好吧,你得扣下扳机,
Well, you're gonna have to pull that trigger,
因为我不会离开我的团队。
'cause I'm not leaving my team.
我不是。
I'm not.
我们在做B计划。
We're doing plan B.
B计划开始了。
Plan B is on.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我们有B计划。
We're going to plan B.
B计划吗?B计划,好吧,好吧。
Plan B? Plan B, all right, all right, all right.
B计划-我们得采取B计划,兄弟
Plan B. - We gotta go to plan B, bro.
我们不能搞B计划。
We can't go to fucking plan B.
该死,一切都很顺利。
Damn, this shit was going good.
但我们从来没有实施过B计划。
But we've never done plan B ever.
电影精选列表