好吧。计划是这样的。
Okay. This is the plan.
你和经理先生在外面等着
You and Mr. Manager are gonna wait outside
我去叫船员。
while I go get the crew.
怎么啦?
What?
就因为这是我的计划而不是你的,就不好吗?
Just 'cause it's my plan and not yours, it's bad?
阻止它。这是无可争议的。
Stop it. It's not debatable.
待在这里。
Stay here.
我以为你在拖他后腿。
I thought you were slowing him down.
我试过了。你知道这是怎么回事吗?
I tried. You know how you it gets?
是啊,你为什么让事情发展到这一步?
Yeah, and why did you let it get this far?
首先,我没让事情发展到这一步。就这么发生了。
First, I didn't let it get this far. It just happened.
其次,我在等你阻止它。
And second, I was waiting for you to stop it.
好吧,我们现在就把这东西弄掉。
Yeah, well, we're gonna 86 this thing right now.
你和安东没有理由
There's no reason why you and Anton
应该和我的白♥痴♥弟弟一起去。
should go down with my idiot brother.
可能太迟了。
It might be too late.
你真该听你朋友的话。
You should really listen to your friend.
试图阻止你做蠢事。
Trying to stop you from doing something really stupid.
好吧,好吧,随便了,兄弟。
Yeah, yeah, whatever, bro.
用你那该死的拇指。
Just use your fucking thumb.
来吧。
Come on.
对不起。忘了视黄醇吧。
Sorry. Forgot about the retinol.
举起手来!
Hands in the air!
寒冷,兄弟。
Chill, bro.
啊!
Ah!
我说把手举起来!
I said hands in the air!
他妈的放下枪。下来!
Fucking drop it. Get down!
趴在地上。
Get on the floor.
把他的屁♥股♥绑起来。
Zip-tie his ass up.
赫克托,检查门。没有人进出。
Hector, check the doors. Nobody comes in or out.
链接,相机。安东,控制人群。
Link, cameras. Anton, crowd control.
来吧,我们走。我们走吧。
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
啊,操。
Ah, fuck.
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
好了,大家听好了。看着我。
All right, everybody listen up. Eyes on me.
我不是来这里玩的
I ain't come here to play,
我敢肯定这不是胡扯
and I'm damn sure ain't bullshitting.
我的名字是安东,那是我的狗Hec。
I go by the name of Anton and that's my dog Hec.
我们在我们所做的事情上是最优秀的。
And we the best of the best at what we do.
他妈的一坨屎。
Fucking piece of shit.
所以如果我们都合作,像一个团队一样行动,
So if we all cooperate and act like a team,
这事很快就会结束的。
this shit will be over within no time.
见鬼,你甚至可能有一个好故事要讲。
Hell, you might even have a good story to tell.
女士,我需要你坐下。
Ma'am, I need you to sit down.
我不能。我的背不好。
I can't. I have a bad back.
没事的,女士。让我来帮你。
It's okay, ma'am. Let me help you.
你知道吗?
You know what?
那是不必要的。
That was uncalled for.
我理解你现在的处境,
I understand you in a messed up situation,
但我会顺其自然的,小姐
but I'ma let it slide, Miss Lady.
奶奶,请坐。
Grandma, sit down.
你再耍这种把戏,我就杀了你。
You pull this bullshit again, I'll fucking kill you.
林克,我们在哪?
Link, where we at?
倒数三,二,一。
Going dark in 3, 2, 1.
动!
Move!
走,走!
Go, go!
你听不懂哪部分,肖恩?
What part of it did you not understand, Shawn?
我叫你♥他♥妈♥待在外面。
I told you to fucking stay outside.
现在,我们要找什么?
Now what, what are we looking for?
我在找一个保险箱。
I'm looking for a safety deposit box.
一,二,多少?
One, two, how many?
就一个,就这样。
Just one, that's it.
但是里面有什么呢?
But what's in it?
一个钱包。
A wallet.
钱包?一个钱包。-加密钱包。
A wallet? A wallet. - A crypto wallet.
我一直在跟你说加密。
I've been telling you about crypto forever.
相信我。这是一个大问题。
Trust me. This is a big one.
有多大?
How big?
这是我们做过的最大的一个。
The biggest one we've ever done.
好了,上车吧。
Okay, get in.
好吧,我走了,我走了。
Okay, I'm going, I'm going.
我要找1♥1♥4♥0。
I'm looking for 1♥1♥4♥0.
1♥1♥4♥0,我们要找1♥1♥4♥0。
1♥1♥4♥0, we're looking for 1♥1♥4♥0.
来吧。帮助我们。
Come on. Help us.
我寻找。这不是我的部门。
I'm looking. I-- This isn't my department.
我不知道。
I don't know.
加油,加油,加油!
Go ahead, go, go!
1♥1♥4♥0。——好的。
1♥1♥4♥0. - Okay.
让我们打开它。加油,加油,伙计们。
Let's open it. Come on, come on, guys.
你有你的钥匙,对吧?
Well, you do have your keys, don't you?
肖恩?
Shawn?
我为什么需要另一把钥匙?
W-- Why would I need another key?
你需要两把钥匙,我的和主人的。
You need two keys, mine and the owners.
好吧。嘿,林克,你在哪里?
Okay. Hey, Link, where are you?
链接。
Link.
你能绕过保险箱吗?
Could you do a bypass on the safety deposit box?
《我》 1-1-4-0。正在处理
It's 1-1-4-0. Working on it.
我以为我们不是在玩游戏。
I thought we weren't playing games.
没有,你需要两把钥匙。
I'm, there's not, you need two keys.
我对此无能为力。-我们怎么样了?
I can't do anything about it. - How are we doing?
《我几乎》。
Almost there.
你看起来很淡定。你以前做过吗?
You seem pretty calm about this. You done this before?
是的,有几次。确切地说是四个。
Yeah, a few times. Four to be exact.
有什么有趣的故事吗?
Got any interesting stories?
不完全是一样的结局。
Not really, same ending.
同样的结局?
Same ending?
监狱。几个想偷东西的人被击毙了。
Jail. A few would-be thieves were shot to death.
大约两年前,一个人真的做到了
About two years ago, a guy actually made it
在他们向他开枪之前从前门出去了。
out the front door before they shot him.
这很令人兴奋。
Now, that was exciting.
西区。
West side.
肯定的!检查它。
Affirmative! Check it.
一直到西边去。
Over to the west side, all the way.
前面有两个人,前面有两个人。
Guys on the front, two men up.
两个目标移♥动♥了!
Two subjects on the move!
肖恩,我得问你。
Shawn, I gotta ask you.
没有第二把钥匙你还能怎么办?
What, what were you going to do without a second key?
我把钻头带来了。
I brought my drill.
好吧,那很好。然后呢?
Okay, well that's good. And?
我学到了这个特别的Cobalt钻头
And I-- I learned about this special Cobalt bit
能钻透任何东西。
that drills through anything.
你是怎么在YouTube上学的?
And how did you learn how to do that, on YouTube?
你所有的搜索记录
All your search history is pretty much
这是现在的公共知识。
public knowledge these days.
我把它调成私人模式了。
I had it on private mode.
不,没有私人模式,肖恩。
No, there is no private mode, Shawn.
好吧,袋子里还有什么?
Okay, what else is in the bag?
听诊器,护目镜,C4炸♥药♥,所有常用装备。
My stethoscope, my goggles, my C4, all my usual gear.
好吧,你有什么发现?
Okay, what do you got?
我们有伴了。
We got company.
天呐。他们来得很早。
Holy shit. They're here early.
他们期待着这个。
They're expecting this.
好吧,你还有什么没告诉我的?告诉我一切。
Okay, what else haven't you told me? Tell me everything.
一切照章办事。
Did everything by the book.
他们不会早到的
Well, they wouldn't be here early
如果你事事照章办事。
if you did everything by the book.
该死,肖恩。
Dammit, Shawn.
你♥他♥妈♥别笑了。
You wipe that fucking grin off your face.
《我》还有什么?告诉我你还有什么没告诉我的?
What else? Tell me what else haven't you told me?
我做的一切都是照章办事。
I did everything by the book.
电影精选列表