♬你走到我的头上♬
♪ You go to my head ♪
而你像萦绕心头的挽歌♥一样挥之不去
♪ And you linger like a haunting refrain ♪
♬我发现你在旋转♬
♪ And I find you spinning 'round ♪
♬在我的脑海里♬
♪ In my brain ♪
♬就像香槟里的泡泡♬
♪ Like the bubbles in a glass of champagne ♪
♬你走到我的头上♬
♪ You go to my head ♪
喜欢啜饮起泡的勃艮第酒♬
♪ Like a sip of sparkling burgundy brew ♪
而我发现只要一提到你♬
♪ And I find the very mention of you ♪
就像一两个julep中的踢球者
♪ Like the kicker in a julep or two ♪
♪ The thrill of the thought ♪
你也许会考虑我的请求♬
♪ That you might give a thought to my plea ♪
♪ Cast a spell over me ♪
♬我仍然对自己说♬
♪ Still, I say to myself ♪
你准备好玩游戏了吗?
Are you ready to play games?
是的。
Yes.
泡沫吗?
Bubbly?
——情人650。-那是什么?
Lover 650. - What's that?
哦。
Oh.
范围很广,对吧?
Fabulous range, yes?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
你觉得怎么样,亲爱的?
What do you think, darling?
我们去喝一杯,看看他们还有什么。
Let's get a drink and see what else they have.
——好的。——好的。
Okay. - Okay.
谢谢。——再见。
Thank you. - Bye.
很小,不是吗?
Small, isn't it?
给你,女士。一杯香槟。
Here you go, ma'am. One glass of champagne.
非常感谢。
Thanks so much.
还有人想喝点什么吗?
Anybody else want something to drink?
嗯。
Hmm.
很高兴您喜欢,夫人。
Glad you're enjoying it, ma'am.
请允许我,先生。
Allow me, sir.
哦,谢谢。——快乐。
Oh, thank you. - Pleasure.
外面天气真好。
It's a nice day out.
这里有很多豪华飞机和豪车。
There's a whole lot of fine jets and luxury vehicles out here.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你知道,这些有钱人喜欢
You know, these rich folks like
把钥匙留在控制台
to leave their keys in the consoles
任何人都可以拿走。
for anybody to take 'em.
很有趣。
Very interesting.
我不知道。
I didn't know that.
很有趣。
Very interesting.
然后会发生什么?
Then what happens?
然后是鱼子酱和香槟。
Then there's caviar and champagne.
哦,我喜欢这个。
Oh, I love this.
继续下去。
Continue.
那么我想,最终
Well, then I guess, eventually,
我们得收拾东西了
we'll just have to pack up our things
然后出发去我们自己的私人岛屿。
and head off to our own private island.
哦,是的,有钓鱼码头的那个。
Oh, yes, the one with the fishing dock.
不,不,亲爱的。另一个。
No, no, darling. The other one.
带花♥园♥的那间。
The one with the garden.
哦,香草园。
Oh, the herb garden.
是的,香草园。
Yes, the herb garden.
是的,是的。-它有草莓。
Yes, yes. - It has strawberries.
是的,草莓。
Yeah, strawberries.
为什么我们还在这里?
Why we still here?
我们走吧。卡森先生。
Let's go. Mr. Carson.
哦,佩雷斯先生。
Oh, Mr. Perez.
很高兴见到你本人。
It's lovely to see you in person.
首先我想谢谢你
And I just firstly wanted to thank you
谢谢你邀请我们。
for inviting us.
我还要告诉你们,我的同事们
And also to tell you that my colleagues
我和我都很高兴。
and I are very happy.
很高兴听你这么说。
Glad to hear it.
是的,这是我的-妻子
Yes, and this is my-- - Wife.
——妻子。- - - - - -你好。
Wife. - Hello.
你好。-很高兴认识你。
Hello. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Good to meet you.
所以你大老远来不是为了看飞机吗?
So you came all this way you're not checking out the jets?
哦,好吧…
Oh, well...
喷气式飞机很漂亮,但说实话,
The jets are very nice, but to be candid,
我们是来,嗯,看学院的。
we're here for the, well, to see the collezione.
集♥合♥。汽车收藏。
The collection. The car collection.
哦。你听说过吧?
Oh. You've heard about that, eh?
哦,是的,当然。-哦,是的,我们有。
Oh, yes, definitely. - Oh, yes, we have.
这可能吗?
Is it possible?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想,既然你大老远来了。
Well, I suppose since you did come all this way.
——啊。——太棒了。
Ah. - Wonderful.
卡森先生,夫人,这只是一小部分
Mr. Carson, madame, this is just a small selection
这是我的私人收藏。
from my private collection.
哦。
Oh.
我发现最挑剔的私人飞机崇拜者
I find that the most discerning admirers of private jets
也倾向于欣赏最好的汽车。
also tend to appreciate the finest automobiles.
是的。看,亲爱的,兰博基尼。
Yes. Oh, look, darling, a Lamborghini.
哦。
Aw.
是的,这是SVJ的原型。
Yeah, this one is the SVJ prototype.
——原型?——看!
Prototype? - Look!
这是奔驰SLR 722S跑车。
It's the Mercedes SLR 722S Roadster.
卡森太太,你真厉害。你了解你的交通工具。
Mrs. Carson, I'm impressed. You know your vehicles.
是的,她喜欢。
Yes, she does.
当然,这些都不是出♥售♥的。
Of course, none of these are for sale.
布加迪。哦。
Bugatti. Ooh.
是的。
Yes.
布加迪威龙。
The Bugatti Veyron.
大胆猜测一下。
Take a wild guess.
亲爱的,猜猜看。去做吧。
Well, guess, darling. Go ahead.
嗯,超过一百万?
Mmm, more than a million?
超过一百万。
More than a million.
近,2.5。
Close, 2.5.
我的天啊。——哦。
Oh, my goodness. - Ooh.
嗯,这是一个可爱的收藏品。
Well, it's a lovely collection.
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
嗯?
Huh?
你知道,关于帕加尼?
You know, about the Pagani?
哦。
Oh.
你有吗?
Do you have it?
让我们来看看,好吗?
Let's find out, shall we?
啊。
Ah.
这个是无价之宝。
This one is priceless.
这位沙特先生给了我两千万。
This Saudi gentleman offered me 20 million.
他是真的吗?哦。
Did he really? Ooh.
当然,我没有拿。
I didn't take it, of course.
呃。
Uh.
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
Well, can I ask you a personal question?
你开过这些神奇的机器吗?
Do you ever drive these amazing machines?
你知道吗?
Well, do you?
这只会使它们贬值。
That would make them only depreciate in value.
啊,我明白了,我明白了。
Ah, I see, I see.
你知道,我时不时就会发动它们
You know, I start 'em up every now and then
听到引擎的声音。
to hear their engine.
啊。
Ah.
你们俩想坐进去吗?
Would you two like to sit in it?
可以吗?-我喜欢。
Could we? - I adore that.
我的心在狂跳。
My heart is racing.
太刺♥激♥了!-好吧,你可以。
So exciting! - Okay, yes, you could.
你想是的你想——是的!
You wanna, Yes, you wanna. - Yes!
真不敢相信我要这么做。
I just can't believe I'm doing this.
啊。
Ah.
你很特别。-呃,你介意吗?
You're very special. - Uh, do you mind?
电影精选列表