因为萨拉查动用了关系?
because Salazar pulled some strings?
把所有东西都留在银行里
Leave everything inside the bank
就在你找到它的地方。
exactly where you found it.
在通话结束后的15分钟内,
In precisely 15 minutes from the second that this call ends,
我们带着极大的偏见来到这里。
we are coming in with extreme prejudice.
我不是世界上最聪明的人,
Okay, I'm not the smartest guy in the world,
但我知道这是威胁
but I know a threat when I hear one.
这就是我对你的反击。
So this is my counter to you.
好的,你有笔吗?
Okay, do you have a pen?
很好,你在听吗?
Okay, good, are, are you listening?
很好,第一个词,操。
Good, okay, first word, fuck.
第二个单词,you.
Second word, you.
你会后悔的。
You'll regret that.
不像萨拉查那么多。检查一下你的六点钟方向。
Not as much as Salazar. Check your six o'clock.
好了,大家知道了。
Well, there you have it, folks.
我是Jennifer Tish,欢迎收看13频道新闻,敬请期待。
This is Jennifer Tish with the Channel 13 News, stay tuned.
大家好,我们正在市中心直播。
Hello, folks, we're live downtown.
警♥察♥的部署有所增加。
There has been an escalation of police presence.
紧张局势正在加剧。
Tensions are growing.
哇,哇,孩子,老萨尔不会喜欢的。
Wow, wow, boy, old Sal won't like that.
希望你带的爆米花够我们大家吃。
I hope you brought enough popcorn for all of us.
计时器现在开始计时。
The timer begins now.
好吧。
Okay.
看看这个。
Look at this.
哇(笑),太神奇了。
Wow [chuckles], amazing.
哇。
Wow.
哇。
Wow.
林克,我们需要你马上过来。
Link, we need you down here right away.
真为你骄傲。
So proud of you.
是的,对的。-真的。
Yeah, right. - I really am.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
你们走之前还有一件事。
One more thing before y'all go.
说真的,你们是最棒的,
Seriously, you guys has been the best,
我是说最好的人♥质♥
I mean, the best hostages
我有幸与之共事的人。
I ever had the pleasure of working with.
这是我的荣幸。
It's been a honor.
我想对你说声谢谢。
I'd like to say thank you.
你还有什么要补充的吗,Hec?
Anything you wanna add, Hec?
不,你已经说过了,老伙计。
Nah, you covered it, homeboy.
让我们把他们弄出去。
Let's get 'em out.
我们走吧,快点!
Let's go, come on!
一次两个!
Two at a time!
清理干净!人♥质♥出来了!
Clear it out! Hostages coming out!
我们得到了更多。
We got more coming out.
我们走吧,快点,快点!
Let's go, come on, come on!
继续前进!
Keep it moving!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
又有两个出来了。
Two more coming out.
来吧,滚你的小屁♥股♥
Come on, get your little midget ass
出去,混♥蛋♥!
out here, motherfucker!
走吧,杰里·柯尔,混♥蛋♥!
Let's go, Jheri Curl, motherfucker!
又有两个出来了!
Got two more coming out!
动,动!
Move, move!
最后两名警♥察♥,最后两名警♥察♥!
Last two rent-a-cops, last two rent-a-cops!
我们走吧,快点!
Let's go, come on!
好姑娘,这就对了。
Atta girl, there you go.
给你。-别开火!
There you go. - Hold fire!
81.
81.
啊,81 81 81 81 81 81。
Ah, 81, 81, 81, 81, 81.
就是这个。
There it is.
这是一个硬盘。
It's a hard drive.
就这些吗?
That's it?
这是萨拉查先生的私人硬盘,对吧。
This is Mr. Salazar's personal drive, correct.
加密钱包在里面吗?
Is the crypto wallet in there?
不,肖恩,这是私人服务器场,
No, Shawn, this is a private server farm,
精英的私有云。
a private cloud for the elite.
好了,我们得马上上传。
Okay, we gotta upload this right away.
需要多长时间?- 10分钟。
How long will it take? - Um, 10 minutes.
我们没有10分钟了。走吧,走吧。
We don't have 10 minutes. Let's go, let's do it.
我这就去。
I'm on it.
我家人的性命现在掌握在你手中。
My family's lives are in your hands now.
《我》嘿。 -嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
听着,我还有最后一个请求。
Hey, listen, um, I got one last request.
《我》我在听。
I'm listening.
这一切结束后,照顾好我的船员。
When this is all over, take care of my crew.
确保他们被联邦调查局拘留。
Make sure that they're in FBI custody.
对不起,我,我不能。我不能那样做。
I'm sorry, I-- I can't. I can't do that.
他们越过了我的权限。
They've leapfrogged my authority.
拜托,你比我聪明。
Come on, you're smarter than me.
你会想到办法的。
You'll think of something.
你说……“我的船员。”
You said... "my crew."
你呢?
What about you?
我就等你在岛上见,
I'm just gonna wait for you and meet you at the island,
喝一桶啤酒,什么都不谈。
share a bucket of beer, talk about nothing.
是的,我真的很喜欢。
Yeah, I'd really like that.
我需要那个人的名字
I need the name of that--
那个从萨拉查来找你的人
that man who approached you from Salazar.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
花先生。
Mr. Flowers.
哦,这名字真可爱。
Oh, that's a cute name.
这就是他给我的。
That's what he gave me.
好了,艾米,照顾好我的船员,也照顾好你自己。
Okay, Amy, take care of my crew and take care of yourself.
待命,一切安全,恢复行动。
Standby, all clear, resuming operations.
好了,你是最后一个了,卡拉斯先生,准备好了吗?
That's it, you the last one, Mr. Caras, you ready?
人♥质♥出来了,最后一个!
Hostage coming out, last one!
我们走吧。
Let's go.
别开枪!人♥质♥出来了!
Hold your fire! Hostage coming out!
他出来了,快走,快走!
He's coming out, move, move!
大约五分钟。
About five minutes.
给我一分钟。
Just give me a minute.
好吧,我们一个一个来。
Okay, we're gonna do this one at a time.
你知道舞蹈,你的手举在空中。
You know the dance, your hands up in the air.
不要做任何突然的动作。并播放摄像机,
Don't do any sudden movements. And play the cameras,
因为我需要尽可能多的时间
'cause I need all the time I can get.
伸展它。
Stretch it out.
好吧,谁想当第一个?
Okay, so who wants to be first?
我去。
I'll go.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧,兄弟。
All right, brother.
注意安全,Hec。
Be safe out there, Hec.
你真是个好人。
You're a real one.
我会没事的。
I'll be all right.
好了,伙计们。
All right, fellas.
出来!
Coming out!
两只手,两只手!
Both hands, both hands!
把手举起来,两个都举起来!
Let me see your hands, both of 'em!
转过身来面对大楼!
Turn around and face the building!
面向大楼!
Face the building!
跟着我的声音往回走!
Start walking backwards to the sound of my voice!
让来了!
Keep coming!
现在给我跪下!
Get on your knees now!
我想我是下一个。
Guess I'm next.
肖恩。
Shawn.
就是这里。
This is it.
一路都很辛苦,上士。
It's been a hell of a ride, Chief.
很自豪能加入这个帮派。
Proud to be in this gang.
你照顾好自己,安东。
You take care of yourself, Anton.
你知道的。
You know it.
该死的。
Damn.
出来,别打我,伙计!
Coming out, don't shoot me, man!
电影精选列表