我不是肖恩,你确定?
I'm not Shawn, are you sure?
好吧。
All right.
带我们去保险箱21-4 -4。
Take us to security box 2-1-3-4.
它不是一个盒子。
It's not a box.
很少有人知道隔壁那栋楼
Very few people know that the building next door
是银行的一部分。
is part of the bank.
这是我们的特殊账户。
It's for our special accounts.
它的位置是个秘密
It's location is a secret
甚至对账户持有人自己来说,
even to the account holders themselves,
这样他们就不会被勒索。
so they can't be blackmailed.
好吧,那我们怎么过去?
Okay, so how do we get over there?
你沿着人行道走。
You walk down the sidewalk.
好吧。
Okay.
你得另找一条路让我们过去。
You're gonna find another way for us to get there.
求你了,我求求你。
Please, I'm begging you.
趁你还能放弃这一切。
Abandon this now while you still can.
我,我有家庭。
I-- I got a family.
我们,我们不想伤害你。
We-- we don't want to hurt you.
我们只想要这个女人的加密账户。
All we want is this woman's crypto account.
就是这样。
That's it.
你不知道你在和谁打交道。
You don't know who you're dealing with.
等他知道发生了什么事
When he finds out what's happening,
他会杀了这栋楼里的所有人
he's gonna kill everybody in this building
为了保护那个账户。
to protect that account.
谁?
Who?
亚伯萨拉查。
Abel Salazar.
真的吗?
Really?
那个亚伯·萨拉查?
The-- the Abel Salazar?
资助那些政♥变♥的亿万富翁,
The billionaire who funded all those coups,
推♥翻♥了三个政♥府♥?
toppled three governments?
是的。
Yeah.
他的情妇是伊莎贝尔·法老。
And his mistress is Isabelle Pharoah.
我们死了。我没听懂。
We're dead. I'm not following.
这是一个脏盒子。
It's a dirt box.
他们是,他们是世界上最有权势的人
It's-- it's-- it's the most powerful people in the world
里面有他们肮脏的小秘密。
have their dirty little secrets in there.
我告诉你,
And I'm telling you,
这是你能想象到的最严重的杠杆。
it's the most serious leverage imaginable.
你怎么知道里面真的有脏东西?
How do you know there's real dirt in there?
因为没人愿意去这个层次
Because nobody bothers to go to this level
把事情藏起来,除非事情搞砸了。
of hiding things unless it's all fucked up.
还有那个情妇的诱饵,
And that-that decoy with the mistress,
我不知道他们为什么相信这家伙,
I don't know why the fuck they trusted this guy with it,
看在上帝份上。看看这个。
for God's sakes. And look at this.
我们的粉丝群很大,但还没到那个程度。
Our fan base is big, but not that big.
哦,男人。如果我错了,我们就死定了。
Oh, man. If, if I'm wrong, we're dead.
如果我是对的,我们说了算。
And if I'm right, we call the shots.
我们得到了密♥码♥。
And we get the crypto.
我们需要图纸。
We're gonna need the schematics.
图表吗?你有原理图。
Schematics? You have the schematics.
你做的事情。
You do.
是的,在我们的系统中,我们是这样做的。
Yes, in our system, we do.
代理德克尔。-谁在问?
Agent Decker. - Who's asking?
我想和你谈谈。
I'd like to speak with you.
所以说话。
So talk.
请单独。
Alone, please.
我马上回来。
I'll be back.
再提醒我一次。你是谁?
Remind me again. You are?
花先生。
Mr. Flowers.
我的委托人有个人利益
My client has a personal interest
在这个特殊的地方,
in this particular establishment and uh, well,
他担心。
he's concerned.
你的客户是谁?
Who's your client?
你的上司知道他是谁。
Your superior knows who he is.
好吧,没必要担心。
Well, there's no need to be concerned.
一切都在我的掌控之中。
I have everything under control.
你为什么还没闯进那栋楼?
Is there some reason you haven't breached the building yet?
是的,他们一直在按计划遣返人♥质♥。
Yeah, they've been returning hostages on schedule.
没有人受伤。我没有理由这么做。
No one's been hurt. I have no reason to.
我的委托人只关心他财产的安全。
My client's only concern is the security of his property.
没人能从那栋楼里出去
No one is getting out of that building
用你客户的财产
with your client's property.
也许你没明白我的意思,德克尔探员。
Perhaps you don't get my gist, Agent Decker.
现在保护好这里
Secure this establishment now
否则就会出现雪崩。
or there will be an avalanche.
正如你所知,雪崩与重力有关。
And as you're aware, avalanches are about gravity.
你要么闪开,要么被活埋。
You either get outta the way or you get buried alive.
如果有必要,何不给里希特探员打个电♥话♥?
Why don't you make a call to Agent Richter if you have to?
让他给你提供更多的背景信息。
Have him provide you a little more context.
但是,为了你自己,请不要耽搁太久。
But please, for your sake, don't take too long.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
林克,大声说。我们要去哪里?
Link, speak up. Where, where do we go?
一直往前走。-一直往前走,走。
Straight ahead. - Straight ahead, go.
然后呢?第二杆,左转。
Then what? Second pole, take a left.
第二杆,左转。去做吧。
Second pole, make a left. Go ahead.
《我》。
All right.
在远处的那面墙上,就是你通往相邻建筑的那一头,
On the far wall that's your end to the neighboring building,
X标记这个点。
X marks the spot.
就这个?-是的。
This it? - Yeah.
——链接?-是的。
Link? - Yeah.
好吧,这是塑料的。你有什么发现?
Okay, it's plastic. What do you got?
是石膏板。我拿了我的木槌。——好。
It's drywall. I got my mallet. - Good.
我猜你一定很高兴我带了装备来吧?
See, I bet you're glad I brought my equipment now, huh?
我现在非常非常以你为荣。现在,我们走吧。
I'm very, very proud of you now. Now, let's go.
好吧,退后。——好的。
Okay, stand back. - Okay.
我不会让你失望的,我保证。
I won't let you down, I promise.
我知道,我知道。只管去做。
I know, I know. Just do it.
收割。去做吧。
Get in. Go ahead.
你是下一个。
You're next.
别这样。-好的,来了。
Come on. - Yeah, coming.
大便。
Shit.
这是堵他妈的砖墙。
It's a fucking brick wall.
林克,我们该怎么办?
Link, what do we do with this?
嘿,老大,该救人♥质♥了。
Yo, boss, it's time for the hostages.
肖恩,把枪拿出来。
Shawn, get your gun out.
你到角落里去。现在。
You get in the corner. Right now.
听着,他动一下,你就毙了他。
Now listen, he moves, you fucking shoot him.
——好吗?-好吧。
Okay? - Yeah, okay.
我不是在开玩笑。我马上就回来。
I'm not kidding. I'll be right back.
人♥质♥出来了!
Hostage coming out!
去做吧。走了。
Go ahead. Go.
走了。
Go.
安东。
Anton.
是的,上士。-我还需要两个。
Yeah, Chief. - I need two more.
谁是负责药物治疗的人?
Who are the medication people?
你,来。现在。
You, come. Now.
我们走,我们走。
Let's go, let's go.
起来,起来,起来。-别这样。
Yo, get up, get up, get up. - Come on.
快,快。
Quick, quick.
好吧,名单上的下一个是谁?
Okay, who's next on the list?
两个大学女生面对期末考试。
Two college girls with the final exams.
好吧,拿出来,拿出来。
Okay, bring 'em, bring 'em.
抓住他们-走吧来吧。
Get 'em. - Let's go. Come on.
快,那就动起来吧。
Quicker, move.
又出了两个!别开枪。
Two more coming out! Hold your fire.
又有两个出来了。
Two more coming out.
从这边走。我们走,我们走。
Through this way. Let's go, let's go.
DRD就位。带他们去医务室
DRD in position. Get 'em over to medical.
看着引擎。穿过。
Eyes on the engine. Coming through.
好吧。
Okay.
电影精选列表