把你找到的数字都给我。
Just give me any numbers you find.
比如,任何数字。
Like, any numbers at all.
你知道这是个诱饵箱,对吧?
You knew this was a decoy box, didn't you?
我们有成千上万的顾客。
We got thousands of customers.
我不知道你在说什么。
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是的,对的。
Yeah, right.
我感觉你和你哥哥之间有点紧张。
I sense a little tension between you and your brother.
你怎么知道他是我弟弟?
How do you know he's my brother?
嘿,退后。
Hey, step back.
退后。-我猜到了。
Get back. - I guessed.
你证实了。
You confirmed it.
你知道,我也有个哥哥。
You know, I got an older brother, too.
专横的。
Bossy.
我就是讨厌节日聚会,正因为如此。
I simply detest the holiday get-togethers, because of it.
不管我说什么做什么,
Yeah, no matter what I say or do,
他总是比我强。
he's always got a one-up me.
梅森不是那样的人
Yeah, Mason's not like that.
把你当小孩看待。
Treats you like a child.
我是说,这本来应该是你的大得分。
I mean, this was supposed to be your big score.
听着,你被降级拘留了
Now look, you're relegated to holding
银行经理作为人♥质♥。
the bank manager hostage.
我搞砸了,我活该。
I fucked up, I deserve it.
他让你这么想吗?
Well, is that what he makes you think?
够了!你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道你在说什么,
Enough! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about,
还好吗,兄弟?
all right, bro?
给我退后。
Step the fuck back.
嘿,链接?
Hey, Link?
有东西了吗?
Have anything yet?
我想我找到你的号♥码了。
I think I found your number.
当时大约有24名人♥质♥
About 24 hostages at this time,
我们还在等第一批人♥质♥
and we're still waiting for the initial hostages
被释放,但现在,
to be released, but at this point,
我们不知道要花多长时间。
we don't know how long it's gonna take.
Oop。她来了。
Oop. Here she comes.
嗨。
Hi there.
嗨。
Hi.
我想邀请你进去,但是有很多人在看。
I'd invite you in, but uh, a lot of people watching.
没错。
There's that, yeah.
我现在被几个准星瞄准了?
Uh, how many crosshairs am I in right now?
呃,我觉得大概有12个。
Uh, I'd say about 12.
嗯,好多人啊。
Hmm, big turnout.
我知道,对吧?-是的。
I know, right? - Yeah.
你是个受欢迎的人。
You're a popular guy.
抱歉把你变成吸血鬼了
Hey, I'm sorry about turning you
变成了送披萨的女孩
into the pizza delivery girl,
但这是我唯一能面对面交流的方式
but it's the only way I could do a face-to-face,
只有你和我,当然,
you know, just you and me and of course,
其他人,但是……
everybody else, but...
所以,我需要两名人♥质♥,
So, um, I'm gonna need two hostages,
没有商量的余地,付出才能得到。
non-negotiable, give to get.
好吧。
Okay.
之后,每小时两次。
And then after that, two every hour.
好吧,没问题。
All right, fine.
你都不打算反驳吗?
You're not even gonna counter?
为什么?这是一笔公平的交易。
Why? It's a good, fair deal.
你在健身吗?
You working out?
呃,呃,我是说,有一点。
Uh, uh, I mean, a, a little bit.
我,我觉得只是外勤工作的问题。
I-- I think it's just the fieldwork.
你知道什么会很酷吗?
You know what would be cool?
如果这一切结束后,
If, um, after all this is over,
我们去了我们的私人小岛
we went to our private little island
你知道的,就是那个有钓鱼码头和花♥园♥的房♥子?
and you know, the one with the fishing dock and the garden?
我只是不想让任何人受伤。
I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
不,你不用担心这个。
No, you don't have to worry about that.
但这不会有好结果。
But this isn't gonna end well.
好吧,也许,也许不是。
Well, maybe, maybe not.
听着,总有一天,你会脱下手套
Look, at some point, the gloves are gonna come off,
人们会受到伤害。
and people are gonna get hurt.
好吧,首先,这不是我计划的。
Okay, well, first of all, I did not plan this.
我是肖恩,好吗?
This is Shawn, okay?
我只是来保释他的。
And I'm just here to bail him out.
在我们之间发生的事之后
After what happened with us,
我退休了,告诉你一声。
I-- I retired, just so you know.
现在就去自首吧。
So just turn yourself in now.
我不能那样做。我们都会进监狱。
I can't do that. We'd all go to prison.
总比死在枪林弹雨中强。
Well, it beats dying in a hailstorm of bullets.
我知道。
I know about that.
我爸爸死在监狱里。
My dad died in prison.
我觉得他会选择冰雹。
I think he would've chosen the hailstorm.
我需要我的两个人♥质♥。
I need my two hostages.
我需要我的披萨。
And I need my pizza.
好吧,披萨,披萨,伙计。我们走吧。
All right, pizzas, pizza, man. Let's go.
无论冷热,都要吃。
Cold or hot, eat it.
把它塞进你的胃里,然后闭嘴。
Just put it in your damn stomach and shut up.
亲爱的,你想回家吗?请。
Honey, you wanna go home? Please.
《我》…两名人♥质♥已被释放。
...that two of the hostages have been released.
两名人♥质♥已被释放。
Two hostages have been released.
《我》谈判代表…
Negotiators are...
好吧,你有什么发现?
Okay, what do you got?
我把2-1-4 -4输入到算法中,
So, I threw 2-1-3-4 into the algorithm,
你绝对不会相信的。
and you're never gonna believe this.
哦,你得配。
Oh, you gotta match.
是的,给伊莎贝尔·法老。
Yes, to Isabelle Pharoah.
当然,它是黑暗的,标准的网络安全的东西,
Of course, it's dark, standard web security stuff,
但是你知道,没有号♥码,你就找不到名字。
but you know, without the number, you won't find the name.
对,对,这很好。-是的。
Yeah, yeah, this is good. - Yeah.
肖恩,这很好。
Shawn, this is good.
只要,只要找到2-1-4号♥。
Just, just find the box 2-1-3-4.
我告诉你,这里没有2-1-4 -4。
I'm telling you, there is no 2-1-3-4 here.
所有的方框都以1开头
All the boxes begin with one.
好吧,你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
我想是我的时候了
I-- I think it's time for me
我想和经理先生谈谈。
to have a little talk with Mr. Manager.
对,对,对,对,对,对。
Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
老板,金库出问题了
Boss, we got a problem in the vault.
肖恩?
Shawn?
到底怎么回事?
What the fuck's going on?
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
他螺栓。
He bolted.
你的枪呢?-他拿走了。
Where's your gun? - He took it.
我什么时候开过枪,梅森?
When have I ever shot anybody, Mason?
我说的不是大脑。
Well, I'm not talking about in the head.
哦,起来。
Oh, get up.
腿啊,胳膊啊什么的。
The leg or the arm or something.
链接,抬头。
Link, heads up.
我们需要全面封锁
We need a full lockdown.
回滚对保险库的监视。
Roll back the surveillance on the vault.
我已经在查了。
I'm already on it.
在免费电梯里跟丢了。
Lost him in the free elevator.
他带着武器往屋顶跑了。
He's heading to the roof and he's armed.
小心行事。
Proceed with caution.
你要拿这事跟我过不去,对吧?
You're gonna hold this against me, aren't you?
我什么都没说。
I'm not saying anything.
这是肯定的。
That's a yes.
链接,灯亮。
Link, lights on.
肖恩。
Shawn.
林克,东南门,锁上。
Link, southeast door, lock it.
嗯,那真是令人振奋。
Well, that was invigorating.
放下枪。
Drop the gun.
把枪放下。
Drop the fucking gun.
电影精选列表