你知道我走投无路时的样子。
You know how I get when I'm in a corner.
你觉得她在做什么?
What do you think she's doing?
她在试着计算50英尺。
She's trying to figure out 50 feet.
她穿那套衣服看起来不太舒服。
She doesn't look that comfortable in that suit.
不是她。
It's not her.
不,还不错。我还挺喜欢的
Nah, it's not bad. I kinda like it.
哦,她看起来不错。
Oh, she looks good.
哦,她看起来棒极了。
Oh, she looks great.
她的声音里有一点自信。
And she's got that little confidence bump in her voice.
就像她打台球赢你一样?
Like when she beats you at pool?
不,她从来没赢过我。
No, she never beat me a pool.
但是(叹气)她真的过得很好,不是吗?
But [sighs] she's really doing well for herself, isn't she?
哇。
Wow.
队长,我需要360度全方位搜查周边。
Captain, I'm gonna need a 360 sweep of the perimeter.
好吧,我让你谈判
All right, I'll let you negotiate,
但这次行动还是由我负责
but I'm still in charge of this operation.
我会让你保留你的叙述
And I will let you keep that narrative
只要你照我说的做。
as long as you do what I say.
狙击手3号♥就位。52英尺。
Sniper 3 in position. 52 feet.
50英尺范围内没有。
So nothing in the 50-foot range.
不是什么都没有。
Not nothing.
肯定有什么,不然他也不会开口要的。
There's gotta be something or he wouldn't have asked for it.
好吧,我们这里有个规矩,
All right, there's a protocol that we follow here,
权衡,升级,血汗权益。
trade-offs, escalation, sweat equity.
我们让一个小时感觉像10个小时。
We make one hour feel like 10.
太阳落山的时候,我们就使劲地钻。
Then when the sun drops, we drill hard.
我知道协议,他也知道。
I am aware of the protocol and so is he.
如果你不认为梅森比我们领先一步,
If you don't think that Mason is one step ahead of us,
你是个傻瓜。
you're a fool.
梅森是一只狼。
Mason is a wolf.
他会咬掉自己的腿以摆脱陷阱。
He will chew his leg off to get out of a trap.
是啊,你和他很亲密,对吧?
Yeah, you and him are pretty intimate, yeah?
我怎么知道你不是在帮他?
How do I know you're not helping him?
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
你是否信任我并不重要。
It is not important if you trust me.
重要的是你是上级。
It's important that you're superiors do.
请把声音调大一点。
Turn that up, please.
我只学习了恒等式
I've exclusively learned the identity
其中一个银行抢劫犯的
of one of the alleged bank robbers,
不是别人,正是梅森·安德鲁·戈达德。
and it's none other than Mason Andrew Goddard.
我的消息来源证实他就是臭名昭著的
My sources confirm he is the notorious
国际罪犯,黑桃a
international criminal, the Ace of Spades.
好的,我们有加冰的黑咖啡。
Okay, we got black coffee with ice.
你要加奶精吗?
Would you like a, uh, creamer with that?
我们有榛子。我们有香草味的。
We got hazelnut. We've got vanilla.
呃,恶心。这是个笑话,对吧?
Ugh, gross. That's a joke, right?
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
战术小组看起来很严肃。
The tactical team looks serious.
是啊。-你不担心?
Oh, yeah. - You're not worried?
不,那是她想让我们成为的,
Nah, that's what she wants us to be,
担心,所以我们犯了一个错误,滑倒。
worried so we make a mistake and slip up.
好吧。如果有诱饵箱,肯定有隐藏账户。
Okay. If there's a decoy box, there's a hidden account.
我需要你找到它。
I need you to find it.
我们应该做的是观察
And what we should be doing is looking
我们的逃生路线。
for our escape route.
不,不,不。这就是她想要的,好吗?
No, no, no. That's what she wants, okay?
我们只要领先她一步就行了。
We just have to keep one step ahead of her.
是的,是的。好的,我马上就到。
Yeah, yeah. Okay, I'll be right there.
听着,别想太多。
Now listen, don't overthink this.
好吧?你需要多少时间我就给你争取多少时间。
Okay? I'll buy you as much time as you need.
哇!
Whoo!
就是这样。大家跟着我,跟着我。
That's it. Everybody on me, on me.
向下看。站在墙的右边。
Look down. Stay to the right of that wall.
让我们加快步伐,伙计们!
Let's pick up the pace, people!
来吧。让我们动起来!
Come on. Let's move!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
脸朝下。别看我,伙计。
Face down. Don't look at me, man.
眼睛往前看!
Keep your eyes forward!
是的,我们清楚了。
Yeah, we're clear here.
大家都舒服点。
Everybody get comfortable.
我们马上就能弄点吃的喝的。
We gonna figure out some food and drinks in a minute.
互相了解,放松。
Get to know each other, relax.
朋友们,就把这当成是你们忙碌生活中的一次假期吧。
Consider this a vacation from your busy lives, folks.
你需要什么?-食物和饮料。
What do you need? - Food and drinks.
好吧。
All right.
我和赫克托控制住了整个房♥间。
Me and Hector got this whole room under control.
对不对,Hec?-是的,先生!
Ain't that right, Hec? - Yes, sir!
好吧,告诉你,我有个计划。
All right, just so you know, there is a plan.
你说了算。
You the boss.
你确定我们找不到看得见的东西吗?
Are you sure we can't find something visual?
也许大厅里有个旧的监控摄像头?
Just maybe an old security camera in the lobby?
我是说,任何事。
I mean, anything.
她把一切都锁得严严实实。
She locked it all down tight.
座机,信♥号♥♥,什么都有。她是专业的。
Landlines, feeds, everything. She's a pro.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
摩萨德把她外包了。
Mossad outsourced her.
好吧。
All right.
有23名人♥质♥。
There's 23 hostages.
它们都是智能设备。
All of them were smart devices.
但你知道吗,安东没有让他们留下任何一个。
But you know, Anton didn't let them keep any of them on.
但是一个有你能力的技术人员
But a tech with your skills
也许可以远程打开其中一个。
could probably turn one back on remotely.
是吗?
Yes?
呃,好吧。
Uh, okay.
这里有些东西。1秒。
Got something here. One second.
等等,那是水疗音乐吗?
Wait, is that spa music?
哇。
Wow.
辉煌。
Brilliant.
命令拖车。
Command trailer.
是给你的。
It's for you.
那水疗音乐真不错。
That spa music was a nice touch.
所以你可以远程控制别人的个人设备。
So you can remotely control someone's personal device.
Amy,这不是违法的吗?
Isn't that illegal, Amy?
这是一个灰色地带。
It's a gray area.
嗯。我忍♥不住注意到它的堆积。
Hmm. Can't help but notice the buildup.
是啊,部队开始坐立不安了。
Yeah, the troops are getting antsy.
嗯。是啊,我们这里也很烦躁。
Hmm. Yeah, well, we're antsy in here, too.
好吧,我有个请求。
Okay, I got a request for you.
这不公平。我给你50英尺
That's not fair. I gave you 50 feet,
你什么都没给我。
you haven't given me anything.
没人受伤,这很公平。
Nobody's hurt, that's fair.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要两打披萨。混合品种
I want two dozen pizzas. A mixed variety.
给肖恩来一杯夏威夷酒。
And a Hawaiian for Shawn.
然后是饮料,我们只做苏打水的混合,
And then for drinks, let's just do a mix of sodas,
给孩子喝点水,或者苹果汁,
some water, maybe an apple juice for the kid,
我要啤酒。
and beer for me.
在30分钟内。
In under 30 minutes.
还有别的吗?——是的。
Anything else? - Yes.
我要你把它送过去。一个人。
I want you to deliver it. Alone.
在台阶上。
On the steps.
计时器开始。
Timer started.
别忘了啤酒。
And don't forget the beer.
啤酒吗?你不觉得这有点为时过早吗?
Beer? Don't you think that's a little premature?
对我有信心,好吗?
Have some faith in me, will you?
30分钟内见。
And I'll see you in under 30 minutes.
嗨,肖恩。《我》 ?
Hey, Shawn. Yeah?
检查一下诱饵箱,好吗?
Check the decoy box, would you?
查看所有私人物品,比如戒指,
Look through all the personal things, like rings,
身边,等等。
lockets, whatever.
电影精选列表