出来!
Coming out!
把手举起来!
Let's see your hands!
两个,两只手!好吧!
Both of 'em, both hands! All right!
出去,面向大楼!
Step out, face the building!
继续来,跪下!
Keep coming, go down to your knees!
跪下!
Down to your knees!
对这一切我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry about all of this.
我知道。
I know.
真不敢相信我被耍得这么惨。
I can't believe I got played so bad.
即使是最优秀的人也会这样。
Well, happens to the best of us.
自从爸爸走了以后,你就是我的一切。
Hmm, ever since Dad went away, you're all I have.
你是我的整个世界。
You're the world to me.
我讨厌看到你这么沮丧。
I hated seeing you so down.
这是我很久没见你这么有生气了。
This is the most alive I've seen you in a long time.
我爱你,兄弟。-我也爱你。
I love you, bro. - I love you, too.
好吧,好吧,你自己保重。
Okay, all right, you take care of yourself.
你听到了吗?嗯哼。
You hear me? Mm-hmm.
我们在另一边见。
I'll see you on the other side.
出来!
Coming out!
出来了!-两只手!
Coming out! - Both hands!
两只手,两只手!
Both hands, both of 'em!
两只手!
Both hands!
转过身来面对大楼!
Turn around and face the building!
现在就做!
Do it now!
回到我的声音里去!
Walk back to the sound of my voice!
永不止步!
Keep walking!
永不止步!
Keep walking!
向右走两步!
Take two steps to your right!
继续来,继续来!
Keep coming, keep coming!
站住,跪下!
Stop, go down to your knees!
不许动!袖口他!
Do not move! Cuff him!
链接。
Link.
现在只有你和我了。现在几点了?
It's just you and me now. What's the time?
三分钟。
Three minutes.
你说对了。
You got it.
去他妈的,伙计。
Fuck this, dude.
梅森在哪儿?
Where is Mason?
他在里面,最后一个出来。
He's inside, he's the last one out.
够了!我们要进去了!
Enough of this shit! We're going in!
我们要进去了!快,快,快!
We're going in! Go, go, go!
游戏时间到了
♪ It's game time ♪
我们要进去了
♪ We're goin' in ♪
游戏时间到了,打开你的游戏
♪ Game time, get your game on ♪
全金属护套♬
♪ Full metal jacket ♪
把味道带来就像它是A1一样♬
♪ Bring the flavor like it's A1 ♪
与火焰一起飞翔
♪ Fly with the flame on ♪
♬火焰打开,从第一天起就忠于游戏,游戏打开♬
♪ Flame on, true to the play ever since day one, game on ♪
从第一天起,游戏就开始了
♪ True to the play ever since day one, game on ♪
♬让它保持真实直到我们死去♬
♪ Keep it on the real until we die ♪
是啊,游戏开始了
♪ Yeah, it's game on ♪
动,动!
Move, move!
♬重要的事情先做♬
♪ First things first ♪
不要阻止时钟上的野兽♬
♪ Don't stop the beast on the clock ♪
♪ Peace on the block ♪
♬尊重被锁定了
♪ The respect is locked ♪
当你看到我的时候看我♬
♪ See me when you see me ♪
触摸顶部♬
♪ Reach for the top ♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
♪ Catchin' bodies on the way each outlined in chalk ♪
♬每天都有一个犯罪现场♬
♪ Every day another crime scene ♪
即使在黑暗中,我仍然看到你用远光灯♬
♪ Even in the dark I still see ya with the high beams ♪
游戏开始,在我身边♬
♪ Game on, beside me ♪
♬他们都在我身边♬
♪ They all around me ♪
我们想要吵闹♬
♪ We like wanna get rowdy ♪
走开,然后我们在这里♬
♪ Beat it, then we out here ♪
每个城市,每个州,火焰在♬
♪ Every city, every state, flame on ♪
代表每个县,每个城市,每个州
♪ Representing every county, every city, every state ♪
我身上什么都没有
♪ Ain't got a damn thing on me ♪
它会更快,我更快,我更快♬
♪ It's gonna be faster, I'm faster, I'm faster ♪
那么我带来狂喜♬
♪ Then I bring the rapture ♪
♪ The capture for 100 grand ♪
♬我是这个工具的主人♬
♪ I'm the master of this tool ♪
♬像一个人的乐队♬
♪ Like a one-man band ♪
用橡皮筋把现金包起来
♪ Wrapping that cash with a rubber band ♪
♬我开始比赛了吗♬
♪ Did I start the match ♪
我要努力,它的火焰在♬
♪ I'm going hard, it's flame on ♪
全金属护套♬
♪ Full metal jacket ♪
把味道带来就像它是A1一样♬
♪ Bring the flavor like it's A1 ♪
与A一起飞翔,你们所有人
♪ Fly with the A, y'all ♪
♬火焰打开,从第一天起就忠于游戏,游戏打开♬
♪ Flame on, true to the play ever since day one, game on ♪
准备,开火!
Ready, fire in the hole!
明确!
Clear!
从第一天起,游戏就开始了
♪ Ever since day one, game on ♪
♬让它保持真实直到我们死去♬
♪ Keep it on the real until we die ♪
是啊,游戏开始了
♪ Yeah, it's game on ♪
快,快。
Quick, quick.
空是什么意思?
What do you mean empty?
这里没有人,先生。
There's no one here, sir.
我们已经打扫了每个房♥间。
We've cleared every room.
有两个目标下落不明。
There are two targets unaccounted for.
找到他们!
Find them!
哎呀,你抓住我了。
Whoops, you caught me.
趴在地上!
Get down on the ground!
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我要找弗劳尔斯先生。
I need to speak to Mr. Flowers.
这是最后一次警告。
This is your last warning.
这是你的。
And this is yours.
退后,退后。
Get back, stand back.
那是他妈的什么?
Fuck was that?
那地方爆♥炸♥了,伙计。上士还在里面?
The place blew, man. Chief still in there?
我为Mason的事感到抱歉。
I am sorry about Mason.
我也是
So am I.
你应该告诉我的。
You should've told me.
你知道这个工作。
You know the job.
你叫我来是有原因的。
Well, you called me in here for some reason.
那个脏盒子,他们一直没找到。
The dirt box, they never found it.
嗯。
Hmm.
然后是尸体。也没找到。
Then there's the bodies. Also never found.
他的弟弟肖恩,
His brother Shawn,
安东和赫克托,在系统里找不到他们。
and Anton and Hector, can't seem to find them in the system.
他们就这么消失了。
They just vanished off the grid.
你是不是有事瞒着我?
Is there something you're not telling me?
你说:“给我唱首歌♥,大声唱出来
♪ You said, "Sing me a song and sing it loud ♪
给我穿件裙子,让我把它脱下来。♪
♪ Wear me a dress and let me take it off." ♪
房♥间的另一个姿势
♪ Another pose for the room ♪
♬你说,“给我烤个蛋糕,然后把它放在外面”♬
♪ You said, "Bake me a cake and leave it out ♪
♬开着你的凯迪拉克把我带走"♬
♪ Take me away in your Cadillac" ♪
另一个姿势在路上♬
♪ Another pose for the road ♪
现在我想知道如何♬
♪ By now I wonder how to ♪
♬找时间取悦你♬
♪ Find the time to ever please you ♪
♬我们是不是离真爱太远了?
♪ Are we just too far from love ♪
难道这就足够了吗
♪ Will it ever be soul enough ♪
它会永远真实吗♬
♪ Will it ever real enough ♪
这对你来说是否足够,亲爱的
♪ Will it ever be enough for you, babe ♪
好地方。
Nice place.
谢谢。来杯啤酒吗?
Thanks. Want a beer?
爱一个。
Love one.
嗯。
Hmm.
你还要吊我多久的胃口?
How long are you gonna keep me in suspense?
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
哦,天哪,我不知道。
Oh, gosh, I don't know.
电影精选列表