since that incident.
那件事儿之后就没有再见过了
- How did she die?
- Just answer the questions.
她是怎么死的 我们没有问你的话
Understand?
你就不需要说话 明白吗
Yes.
明白
Where were you on
the night of may 31?
5月31号♥晚上你在哪儿
Studying at home.
在家复习
I study at home every day.
最近每一天都在家
Any witnesses?
证人呢
It's okay.
We can ask your neighbors.
没关系 我们可以去找邻居作证明
Hey.
哎
Are you done?
结束了
Well?
怎么样
She doesn't have an alibi.
她现在没有不在场证明
We have a motive but no evidence.
但除了动机我们也没有别的证据
Let's release her for now.
She has exams tomorrow.
要不然先放她回去 她明天还高考
Wang li, what do you think?
王立 你觉得呢
I think her reactions were unusual.
我感觉她的反应不太对劲
What's the correct reaction?
怎么才对劲
Crying and screaming?
大哭大闹
Don't allow emotions
to cloud your judgment.
我认为你现在带着情绪
已经严重影响了你的判断能力
How do you explain fang yongkang's car?
那你说方永康的车怎么解释
Did chen nian steal it?
陈念偷的
She's so tiny.
How could she move the body?
她这么瘦小 怎么搬尸体 怎么埋尸体
What's your problem?
你这什么态度
She might have an accomplice.
共犯总是有可能的吧
What's wrong with you?
You're being unprofessional.
我说你今天到底怎么回事
这么不专业
Enough.
行了
Calm down, both of you.
你们俩能不能轻一点儿啊
A girl just filed a report.
有个女孩来报案
She was almost raped in a park.
说在公园差点被强♥奸♥
She saw the attacker's face.
这次看清了罪犯的脸
It fits the serial
rapist's description.
年龄估计和前几个差不多
Wang li, the girl is not in...
王立 这个女孩的情绪现在有点
Release chen nian.
让陈念先回去吧
Keep her under surveillance.
找两个人盯着她
Anqiao city
college entrance exam center 190
安桥市普通高校招生全国考试
第190考场
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
(英语听力测试)
Time is up.
考试时间到
Stop writing immediately.
考生停止作答
Place your answer sheets
on top of the question book.
请将答题卡放于试♥卷♥上方
All rise.
全体起立
Proctors, please collect
the exam papers.
请监考老师收取试♥卷♥
Follow the rules,
eliminate cheating
- Freeze!
- Stop!
别跑 站住
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Those are cops behind us.
后边有警♥察♥跟着我
Didn't you say
we can't be seen together?
你不是不能让别人发现我们在一块儿吗
Scream for help.
喊救命
There's no time.
没时间了
Scream for help now.
快喊救命
I stalked and harassed you.
我之前跟踪过你
骚扰过你
I tried to rape wei lai,
but accidentally killed her.
我还想强♥奸♥魏莱 但失手杀了她
No. You didn't.
不是 没有
I left behind evidence.
我留了证据
They're looking for me.
他们已经在抓我了
I'll turn myself in!
我现在就自首
Chen nian!
陈念
Take a good look.
你看看我
Don't you see?
看清楚了吗
I'm a man with nothing.
我这个人什么都不是
No brains, no money,
没脑子
没钱
and no future.
也没有未来
But I love someone.
可是我喜欢一个人
I want her to have a happy ending.
我就要给她最好的结局
I won't leave you.
我不会丢下你的
I'm a minor.
我还没有成年
I won't get a harsh sentence.
不会判得太重
Once you graduate from university,
等你大学毕业
I'll already be out.
我应该就出来了
I'm not going anywhere.
反正我就是不走
If you succeed,
只有你赢了
I won't be a total loser.
我才不算输
You go first.
你先走
- Find somewhere safe first.
- No.
你先去安全的地方
不
Chen nian,
陈念
when you're all grown up...
你长大以后
We'll meet again, right?
我们还会再见的 对不对
Don't forget.
别忘了
You still owe me one.
你还欠我一次
Shut up if you want to live!
想活命就闭嘴
Hold him!
按住
Don't move!
老实点
Shut up if you want to live!
想活命就闭嘴
Help!
救命啊
You said you were pretending
to be the rapist
你说你是模仿那个强♥奸♥案
when you assaulted
zhang jing and chen nian.
侵犯了张静跟陈念
Check the records.
你们再去查一下嘛
My buddies and I were brought in
我跟我哥们儿上次来警♥察♥局
to stand in the lineup.
被你们抓进来认人
We were later released.
后来就给我们放了
I'm not the rapist you're looking for.
我不是你们要找的强♥奸♥犯
I don't understand.
我也挺搞不明白的
You're a good-looking kid.
你长得挺精神的
You could easily get a girlfriend.
应该有小姑娘喜欢你
Why did you do it?
为什么要干这样的事
Take a guess.
猜猜呗老哥
If you guess right, I'll tell you.
猜对了我就说
- If you guess wrong, I won't.
- Shut up!
猜不对不说 给我闭嘴
I don't have time for bullshit!
我没时间跟你废话
No more questions.
我什么都不问
Just tell me what happened.
有什么你就说什么
Give me all the details.
把犯罪经过给交代清楚
I told him everything already.
我刚才都跟他说了
There's nothing more.
已经没了
I'm telling you.
我告诉你
- Concrete evidence carries more weight.
- Then go find the evidence.
我们现在讲究的是重证据轻口供
那你们去找证据去啊
I have nothing to add.
反正我都已经说了
If li lifang saw you now...
要是李丽芳看到你现在这个样子
How would she feel?
她会怎么看
I want to give you a chance
to redeem yourself.
我想给你争取从轻处理的机会
Our people are tracking down your mom now.
我们已经派人去找你妈了
Do you want to see her?
想见她吗
Don't you want to know how she is?
你就不想知道她现在过得怎么样
Would you rather confess
or see your mom like this?
你是愿意说实话 还是想这样见到你妈
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
Get to the point.
电影精选列表