对同学特别的好
Isn't that right, chen nian?
是不是啊陈念
Let me take your picture.
看这边 给你拍张照吧
Chen nian!
陈念
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Don't worry.
不要怕
We just want to show our appreciation.
我们就是想给你颁个奖
When you covered up xiaodie's body
the other day,
你那天给胡小蝶同学盖衣服
I was so touched.
实在太感动啦
But when you talked to the police,
但是你去跟警♥察♥叔叔聊天
I wasn't so touched anymore.
我就一点都不感动了
So what did you tell them?
你们到底聊了什么
Mom, I've told you before.
妈
不是跟你说过了嘛
Don't open the curtains.
The creditors will show up.
窗帘不能打开 不然就会有人上门
Where were you? You're back so late.
你去哪儿了 那么晚
Hey.
Where did you find this?
这在哪儿发现的
- I've been searching for it all day.
- Isn't the mask contraband?
我找了它半天
那面膜不是三无产品吗 你还敷
It won't perform miracles,
but it won't kill you.
只是没有那么神奇 可也没有害
What actually happened?
- Let's listen to the interviews.
- Mom!
妈
When the emergency...
Delivery order
送货单
are there a lot?
多吗
Not really.
还好
So this is how hair turns grey overnight.
我可算知道什么叫一夜白头了
Yet, you keep selling illegal goods.
那你还继续做 不合法的
I'm a victim too.
那我也算受害者呀
The area I picked isn't bad.
我挑的那个地儿啊 是不错的
When I get my cut,
早点回笼资金
you'll get your college tuition.
给你准备好上大学的费用
How are your studies?
最近学习还好吧
Good.
挺好的
My test scores this month
are among the top ten.
这次月考排到了年级前十
I know I'm not a good mom.
我知道我这个妈不怎么样
Be patient.
你再咬咬牙 啊
Once you graduate from college,
we'll escape this hellhole.
等到大学毕业 咱就算熬出头了
I know I owe you.
算妈欠你的啊
Boys, help the girls.
男同学帮帮女同学
I don't know why you're laughing.
还有人能笑得出来呢
I do hope you'll be happy
after the college entrance exam.
希望你们高考以后还能这样笑
Let me tell you.
我告诉你们啊
Being placed in the last row doesn't
determine your future social position,
调到最后一排的同学
将来在社会上不一定在这个位置
but you will have a hard life.
但是要吃很多很多的苦
If you want an easier life,
you better start working hard now.
不想吃苦的话 还不如现在趁早努力
Some of you have scored consistently well,
这次有些同学值得表扬啊
so they deserve praise.
成绩很稳定
Wei lai, keep it up.
魏莱
继续努力
Thank you, sir.
谢谢老师
Luo jun.
罗骏啊
I worry I'll be seeing you again
next year.
我觉得你这样 我明年还能再见到你
- Now!
- Mess him up!
打
干呀 干♥死♥他
- Come on!
- How dare you beat up my brother?
走
打我弟弟你啊 打
You're telling me to go to hell?
You can go first!
给我烧纸
我先给你烧
Bottle!
瓶儿
Bastard!
Get up!
起来啊
Weren't you so tough?
你不是很能打吗
Someone's getting beaten up by a gang...
这里有人被打 很多人打一个
Come here!
你给我过来
Hey, she called the police.
哥 她打110
Is he your boyfriend?
你男人啊
Speak the hell up!
你倒是说话呀
- Speak up!
- No.
说话
不认识
Then why did you call the police?
不认识你打什么110
Crazy bitch!
有病啊
Give me your bag!
包给我
Fifty yuan?
五十块
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥给我
- I said, give me your phone!
- Hey!
手♥机♥给我
She's just a girl.
怜香惜玉
I get it now.
我是明白了呀
Get him.
动手
This bitch likes him.
这妹子喜欢他
She has a crush on him and wants to help.
觉得他好看想帮他是吧
Make her kiss this mad dog!
奖励她亲这疯狗一个
Kiss him!
Kiss him!
亲啊
- Do it!
- Hurry up!
快亲
- Are you deaf?
- I'm letting you kiss him.
聋啦
我让你亲他
- Didn't you hear me?
- Do you have a death wish?
我让你亲他 你没听到吗
Hurry and kiss him!
快亲呢
Kiss him!
亲他
Do you want him to die?
你是真想让他死啊
Still won't kiss him?
亲不亲
Do it!
快点的
She really did it!
真亲了
She kissed him!
亲了
How dare you mess with my brother?
敢欺负我弟弟
- They kissed!
- Who are you?
真亲上了
Brother!
哥
Brother, are you all right?
哥你没事吧
This is not over!
你给我等着啊 你
How much did they take?
那帮人抢你多少钱
- Answer me.
- Fifty yuan.
问你呢
五十
I don't have any change.
我没零钱找你
Beishan!
小北哥
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥
I thought we're here for change.
不是来换零钱的吗
You have to buy something first.
你不消费人怎么给你换啊
Mobile phone repair
手♥机♥维修
this will cost 200 yuan.
这个
得两百
- What?
- I'm not scamming you.
你说什么
真不挣钱
It needs major repairs.
你看啊 内外都坏了 全得换
The parts alone cost 150 yuan.
材料费也得一百五呀
Okay.
行
Give me 50 yuan back.
找五十
Fine.
行啊
You're so cheap.
你说你这么抠门
If you don't want to pay the service fee,
人工费也不给
you can fix it yourself.
这个你自己搞定啊
- You can fix phones?
- I deal in stolen phone parts.
你会修手♥机♥啊
不然我偷手♥机♥怎么拆开来卖♥♥啊
You had it repaired before?
你这手♥机♥之前修过吧
Most of the original parts were replaced.
零件都被调包了
You didn't watch the repair?
你没盯着他吧
电影精选列表