They probably stole your data too.
估计把你信息都给盗了
I don't have any important data.
我这手♥机♥里没什么信息
Fool.
这么笨
You're a perfect target.
很容易被人盯上的
Look.
这样吧
If you pay me,
你要是付一点钱的话
I can protect you.
我可以考虑保护你
You can't even protect yourself.
你连你自己都保护不了
How can you protect me?
怎么保护我啊
Getting beat up is nothing.
挨打不重要
I always get even in the end.
重要的是挨打了我一定打回去
Carry on fighting.
那你继续打吧
I'm going to the best university
in the country,
反正我要考全国最好的大学
unlike you.
和你不一样
How are we different?
有什么不一样
Don't you see?
你不是都看见了吗
Either you bully others
要么就被别人欺负
or you get bullied.
要么就欺负别人
So which kind are you?
那你是哪一种啊
Is your house to the left or right?
你家在左还是右啊
You don't have to escort me.
不用送了 我很快就到了
What's your name?
你叫什么啊
You can't tell me even
after we've kissed?
都亲过了还不好意思说呀
Hey!
喂
Police
pull down your hood.
帽子脱了
- How did you get hurt?
- Is it a crime?
脸上伤哪儿来的
受伤犯法呀
Just answer the question.
老实回答问题
Show me your ID.
身份证拿出来
Liar exposed!
Don't trust this crook
骗子满天飞 诚信成炮灰
Wow, look at this!
"Your daughter is still in school.”
况且你女儿还在上学
"It won't look good
if we take it to court."
一旦诉至法庭 大家脸上都不好看
Liar exposed!
Don't trust this crook
骗子满天飞 诚信成炮灰
Chen nian!
陈念
Liu yiping from class 5
wants to buy a facial mask!
五班刘一♥平♥想帮你买♥♥面膜
Shut up! Enough already!
烦不烦呀 别太过分了
The smart always find ways
the foolish trap themselves
- Where to?
- Wherever.
去哪儿
随便
Sit.
坐
Shut the door.
把门关上啊
I have money to help you
and your mom
我有钱可以帮助你 和你妈
Are you fighting with your boyfriend?
跟男朋友吵架了
Why come here if you have one?
有男朋友还来我们家啊
Power off
关闭电源
- Do you like me?
- What is there to like?
你是不是有点喜欢我啊
我喜欢你什么
I never even considered it.
没想过喜不喜欢你
Then why follow me home?
不喜欢还跟我回家啊
I didn't expect you to bring me here.
没想到过你会带我来这儿
Is my place too shabby for you?
是看我们家破吧
Don't worry.
放心
I don't intend to sleep with you.
带你回来不是为了睡你
Then why bring it up?
没想过干嘛要说出来
I did consider it though.
说实话 不是真没想过
Are you sure you want to continue?
你确定你还要继续说下去吗
I'm just making small talk.
我随便聊个天而已嘛
Did anybody ever teach you manners?
有没有人教过你怎么说话
Are you scared now?
你怕了
I'm just a punk.
我就是个小混混
Why should I bother with manners?
没必要装什么教养
Class is over.
大家自♥由♥活动
You can go and study if you wish.
想看书的可以回♥教♥室
Put the balls back when you leave.
走的时候把球给放好
My mom said,
我妈说呀
"like mom, like daughter.
龙生龙凤生凤
Like a chip off the old block."
老鼠的儿子会打洞
You must be exhausted
from paying off your mom's debt.
帮你妈还债那么累
How can you even play today?
今天还能来打球呀
Are you done?
有完没完啊
Chen nian.
陈念
- Chen nian.
- Chen nian.
Are you all right?
- Are you all right?
- Are you okay?
陈念没事吧
Are you okay?
有事吗
Be careful
when using the stairs next time.
下次下楼的时候小心一点
Keep your wound dry.
回去伤口不要沾水
You're good to go.
好了
Just one more month
再熬一个月
and we can go to Beijing.
我们就可以去北♥京♥了
What if I can't hold out?
那熬不过去了怎么办
Like hu xiaodie?
比如说胡小蝶
She was weak.
她是太懦弱
She let those people affect her.
不应该被那些人影响
She wasn't the only weak one.
懦弱的不只她
Both of us are weak too.
有你
还有我
They've been bullying me all along.
他们一直在欺负我
Why didn't any of you do anything?
你们为什么不做点什么
Hello, officer zheng?
喂 是郑警官吗
That's absurd.
怎么可能
I don't even remember it.
我不记得有这种事
I'm afraid of ghosts.
我怕鬼呀
Hu xiaodie was a slut.
胡小蝶那个圣母婊啊
Everyone hated her.
所有人都讨厌她
Why single us out?
跟我们有什么关系啊
What about chen nian?
那陈念呢
Didn't you push her down the stairs?
陈念是不是你推下去的
Tell me how you bullied her.
说说 你们怎么欺凌陈念的
You believe her?
陈念说你就信啊
I know nothing.
我真的不知道
We're good friends with chen nian.
陈念和我们关系特别好
We play pranks on
each other all the time.
平时我们也经常在一起开开玩笑什么的
- Just now...
- Pranks?
玩笑
So what prank did you play
that pushed hu xiaodie to suicide?
好 说说你们开了哪些玩笑才逼死胡小蝶
Do you have any proof?
你们有证据吗
Would you be here if I didn't?
没证据我会找你们来
It was her choice to kill herself.
胡小蝶自杀是她自己的选择
I had nothing to do with it.
和我有什么关系啊
She didn't want to repeat the course.
她不想复读 是她妈♥逼♥她来上复读学校的
Her mom forced her to take lessons.
Her grades were terrible.
她成绩一般
The teacher said third-tier
colleges were her best hope.
老师说就她这个成绩能上三本就不错了
Maybe she was under
too much pressure.
可能是压力太大了吧
Don't you feel even a
tiny bit of remorse?
你就真的一点内疚都没有吗
Who's calling me?
谁找我呀
Your mom.
你妈
Your parents should see you now.
正好让你父母来一趟看看你现在这个样子
Answer it.
接吧
If you've already told them,
要叫就早叫啊
why ask me all this bullshit?
搞出那么多废话是干嘛
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没有做过
Even if my mom comes,
电影精选列表