你觉得只有自己能帮自己
You confronted wei lai and took revenge.
所以你去找了魏莱想报复她
Revenge may seem normal
to most people.
一般人眼里 报复是正常的
But those of us who keep enduring it
像我们这样 一直忍♥耐 一直忍♥耐
just to get through
the college entrance exam
只想熬过高考的人
are considered wrong?
我们这样是错的吗
If this is how the world works,
那么如果这个世界真的是这样的话
would you want to bring
a child into this world?
你放心把你的孩子生出来吗
Get me a pack of cigarettes.
没烟了 帮我拿包烟去
Okay.
好
You are chen nian's friend.
你是陈念的朋友
So am I.
我也是
You want to help her, so do I.
你想帮她 我也想帮她
But kid, you're too naive.
但是哥们儿 你真的太嫩了
You thought you had a perfect plan,
自以为计划得很好
but we saw through you right away.
大人看上去漏洞百出
Do you think cops are idiots?
你当警♥察♥是傻子吗
Even if you keep quiet,
就算你死不松口
chen nian is still a prime suspect.
也洗刷不了陈念的嫌疑
Do you get what I'm saying?
你明白我在说什么吗
We're alone now.
现在只有我们两个人
Tell me what happened,
你把情况跟我说一遍
so I can figure out how to help you two.
我来想想怎么交代才能帮到你们俩
Drop the act.
别演戏了
Aren't you tired?
累不累啊
Tell the other guy to come back in.
叫外面那哥们儿进来吧
Fine, I'll be blunt.
好 那我就明说了
You and chen nian know each other.
你跟陈念认识
She was bullied and
you wanted justice,
so you two killed
wei lai together.
她被欺凌你想报仇 你们就杀了魏莱
You uneducated fool.
但你还是书读少了 没脑子
Chen nian volunteered to come today.
今天是陈念主动来警局的
Do you want to know what she confessed?
想知道她说了什么吗
Thanks.
辛苦
We don't need your confession.
你不坦白也没关系
Chen nian broke down.
陈念崩溃了
Chen nian,
陈念
what do you know about the world?
你了解这个世界有多少
You held out but she couldn't.
She confessed everything.
你撑得住 她撑不下去 全都招认了
What do you know about convicts?
了解罪犯吗
Do you know
how rapists are treated in prison?
了解强♥奸♥犯在监狱里面怎么生活吗
Everyone will gang up on him.
所有人会联合起来整他
Even if you want to sacrifice
yourself for someone else,
无论你多愿意为别人付出
愿意为别人牺牲
you should first ask yourself
都应该先问问自己
if she would be able
to live with it.
别人受得了吗
Is this what you want?
除非这就是你想要的
You go to heaven
你上天堂
while someone else rots in hell.
让别人下地狱
You accused me
你说
of letting someone else
take the fall for me
我让别人替我背罪
and leaving him to rot in hell.
我让别人替我下地狱
Who did you mean?
别人是谁啊
You said that
even if I want to sacrifice myself,
你说无论我多愿意为别人付出
she wouldn't be able to live with it.
别人都会受不了
Who did you mean?
谁是别人
You said everybody wants to help me.
现在所有人都要冒出来
口口声声说要帮我
But who can actually help me?
谁又能真正帮得了我
Why do you insist
that I'm helping her?
干嘛非要说我在帮她
What do I get from it?
我平白无故为了什么要帮她
I'll say it again.
我再说一遍
Drop the act.
不要再演戏了
I'm not making anyone
take the fall for me.
我没有让任何人替我顶罪
[, liu beishan, am not an idiot.
我刘北山不是白♥痴♥
Wei lai's death had
nothing to do with me.
魏莱的死
跟我一点儿关系都没有
I only kissed and molested her,
but I don't know her.
我除了亲过她摸过她以外
我不认识这个女的
I never met liu beishan before.
我也从来不认识刘北山这个人
Have you considered the severity
of the sentence for such crimes?
你有想过所有罪名加起来,会判什么刑吗
Hey.
Zheng yi!
郑易
The suspect cannot meet with the victim!
嫌疑人跟受害者不能见面
Zheng yi!
郑易
Both of you have been lying
from the beginning!
你们在撒谎
你们一直在撒谎
Once we submit the report,
you won't ever see her again!
卷宗交上去 你以后再也见不到她
Have you ever thought of that?
你有想过吗
I don't know him.
我不认识他
Why don't we get to
know each other now?
要不我们现在来认识一次吧
Chen nian!
陈念
- Listen to me!
- Calm down!
你听我说陈念
Can't you just trust me?
你相信我好不好
- Get up!
- Calm down, zheng yi!
冷静一点 郑易
Do you really know what you're doing?
你们真的知道自己在做什么吗
- Zheng yi!
- Listen to me, chen nian!
你听我说陈念
- Calm down!
- Just trust me!
你相信我好不好
- Zheng yi!
- Chen nian!
You were protective of chen nian.
你不是一直都护着陈念吗
Why are you now accusing her
of murdering wei lai?
怎么现在非要执着地证明是她杀了魏莱
If someone spends decades
in prison for her,
如果真有人替她冤枉地蹲几十年牢
she won't be able to live with it.
那她这辈子就毁了
No one would take the rap
for murder and rape
但是没有人会为了另一个人
just to protect someone.
扛上强♥奸♥罪和杀人罪的
We wouldn't.
我和你不会
But they're still teenagers.
但他们还是少年
What's wrong?
怎么了
We shouldn't be seen together.
给别人看到不好
I don't care.
我不介意
It's not that simple.
没你想得那么简单
Keep walking.
你往前走
I'll be right behind you.
我一定在你后面
What will you do behind me?
你在我后面干嘛
Nothing.
没干嘛
Hard work sowed yesterday
will be today's successful reap
Anqiao city prison
the entrance exam results are out today.
高考成绩今天公布
- What's your score?
- First choice universities'
多少啊
entry score is 548.
理科一本分数线548分
- Next is 494.
- It's 632.
Total score
how did you score so high?
怎么考得那么好
I can't believe it!
怎么那么好
All of your efforts pay off now.
所有努力都没有白费
We made it.
我们熬出头了
Good people get good Karma.
好人有好报 菩萨保佑
Nian, I love you.
念
I love you!
妈妈爱你
Let's eat!
做饭去
Keep quiet. I'll go check.
别出声 我去看看
- Hello, ma'am.
电影精选列表