别兜圈子
Have you seen this girl before?
这女孩见过吗
Her name is wei lai.
She was killed and buried.
她叫魏莱 让人杀了埋了
The lab ran a test and confirmed
我明确告诉你我们已经验过了
that tissue found under her nails
belongs to you.
在她的指甲里全是你的皮肤组织
Liu beishan, why did you
kill wei lai?
刘北山你到底为什么杀魏莱
Delete
删除
She would still be alive
if she did what she was told.
她明明乖乖听话就没事了
But she kicked and bit me.
偏要踢我咬我
She hurt me,
把我弄痛了
so I pushed her lightly.
我就轻轻推了一下
Then she died just like that.
怎么知道就挂了
I already apologized
那个说要报♥警♥的大叔
to the man who called the cops
我已经跟他认错了
and I also deleted the videos.
视频我也删了
The others all listen to me.
我有办法让他们听话的
See?
你看
What do you want?
你想要什么
Don't report me to the police.
我求你不要报♥警♥
How much money do you want?
你要多少钱
I can pay you as much as you want.
多少钱我都可以给你的
Just tell me.
你说
Tell me.
你说
You can film me if you want, chen nian.
实在不行我也可以让你拍我
陈念
Hit me!
你打我
Yell at me! Slap me!
你骂我都行 你打我
I can't repeat another grade.
我真的不能再复读了
My dad hasn't talked
to me in a year.
我爸已经因为这件事情
快一年没有跟我讲话
- Please.
- I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
You don't need to forgive me.
你可以不用原谅我
Just don't file a report.
你只要不报♥警♥
We all went overboard.
大家都玩过火了
I'm begging you, chen nian. I'm so sorry.
求你了 陈念对不起
Just name your terms.
你开个条件吧
I'll agree to anything.
什么条件我都答应你
I'm begging you.
求你了
I can't repeat another year.
我真的不能再复读
I don't want to see you ever again.
我这一辈子都不想再看见你
Understood.
明白
Wait!
你等等
If you don't want to see me again,
你不是不想再见到我了吗
let's not apply to the same schools.
那咱俩报志愿别报到一块儿去了
What's your first choice?
你想报哪儿
Mine is Peking university.
我想报北大
What's yours?
你呢
It's okay if you
don't want to tell me.
你不想说就算了
Let's hope we both
do well in the exam.
到时候咱俩正常发挥 都考出好成绩
What a pity.
还真挺可惜的
We could have been friends.
其实咱俩应该可以做朋友的
Luo ting is an idiot
and xu miao is two-faced.
罗婷有点傻 徐渺又是两面派
But you're decent.
就你还真挺好的
My mom was right.
我妈说得对
Make friends with good people
学会和好人打交道
and life will be easier.
这辈子就太轻松了
Easier?
轻松
Yes.
嗯
I took care of the video
and you forgave me.
我为你搞定了视频
你答应不报♥警♥
We can both forget about it,
这样大家都可以放下啦
like nothing happened.
就当什么都没发生过
It's more important
to live in the present.
最重要的是活在当下嘛
Are you sure you don't want money?
你确定你不要钱吗
I would feel better if you took some.
你收了钱我也放心点
You can clear your mom's debts.
你也可以帮你妈把债还了
Then you two can stop hiding
and live with some dignity.
这样你们就不用东躲西♥藏♥见不得人了
I failed.
我输了
You said you never met liu beishan.
你跟刘北山从未见过面
Your classmate said he saw
beishan stalking
and harassing you.
但是有同学看到他 跟踪你纠缠你
Do you recall that?
你没印象
I don't remember.
没印象
She puts up a weak act
and men flock to protect her.
她只要装装可怜 就有男人保护她
Are all men such pigs?
男人都是猪吗
Wang li, I need surveillance footage
小李
of chen nian's daily
commute to school.
你帮我调一下陈念上下学路上的监控
Zoom in on the person in grey.
那个灰衣服的放大
More.
再放大
What do you want?
那你想怎么样
Study, take the exam,
读书 考试
and go to a good school.
上好学校
Become one of the smart ones
想变成最聪明的人
and find answers.
找到答案
If possible,
如果可以的话
protect the world.
保护世界
Can you do it?
做得到吗
I want to try.
想试试
It's a deal.
那说好了
You protect the world.
你保护世界
I'll protect you.
我保护你
- Strip her! Take it all off!
- Strip her!
- Take it all off!
- Let me do it.
Strip her!
Strip her!
Tell me if you can't watch anymore.
She'll do anything for money.
不忍♥心看就说一声
What do you mean?
有什么不忍♥心的
This is good stuff.
很嗨嘛这个
But the camera is shaky.
就是这镜头太晃了
I can't see it clearly.
看不清楚
Which one is wei lai?
认认 哪个是魏莱
- I can't tell.
- Why did you skip the middle one?
看不出 中间那张为什么看那么快
It's gross.
因为恶心
They're all gross.
都一样恶心吧
You know which one is wei lai.
其实你知道那个就是魏莱
- Strip her!
- Come on!
I don't.
我不知道
Why are you showing me this?
给我看这个干什么
Maybe you've seen her corpse,
是不是因为你见过尸体
so you know
what she was wearing when she died.
所以你知道她死亡时 穿着什么衣服
You should know.
就是跟你说一声
- Chen nian is here.
- What do I care?
陈念来了 关我屁事
She's next door.
就在隔壁房♥间
My colleague is interrogating her.
我们同事正在跟她谈心呢
Was it my fault that I got bullied?
所以被欺凌是我的罪过吗
I'm sorry about
what you've been through,
我很同情你的遭遇
but if you had trusted us adults,
但是如果你能多相信大人一点
we could have helped you.
来报案我们肯定会帮你的
Who can help me?
谁能帮我
The ones who filmed me?
录我视频的人吗
Or the onlookers?
站着看热闹的人吗
Or the ones who blame me
还是那些问为什么只有你被挑上
for being targeted?
别人就没事的人啊
You took matters into your own hands.
电影精选列表