美军舰用导弹系统
请关闭宙斯盾雷达系统
Turn off Aegis radar, please.
他到底是谁
Who is this guy?
-摩尔大副 -在
- Chief Moore. - Sir.
关闭追踪雷达
Secure SPY.
是 关闭追踪雷达
Securing SPY, sir.
显示NOAA数据
Display NOAA data.
海洋大气局数据
NOAA data?
是的
That's correct.
听他的 显示海洋数据
You heard him. Display NOAA data.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
是浮标
It's a buoy.
如果有大浪打过 浮标就会发出信♥号♥♥
If it gets hit by a wave, it transmits a signal.
附上坐标图
Bring up chart plot.
坐标图 附上去
Chart plot. Bring it up.
这样不用雷达也能定位他们了
So we can track without radar.
这是我们的应急预案
We would practice it as a contingency plan.
你们这些卑鄙狡猾肮脏的...
You dirty, cheating, sneaky...
世界可不太平
Rough world.
我喜欢
I like it.
上校
Captain.
你我共同指挥
My chair is your chair, sir.
换做我哥哥他也会这么做
My brother would have done the same.
真希望能联♥系♥到霍普
I wish we could get a hold of Hopper.
霍普是谁
Who's Hopper?
他是一艘阿利伯克级驱逐舰的
He's the Tactical Actions Officer
战术指挥官
on an Arleigh Burke class destroyer.
他的战舰能把整座山轰塌
It has the resources that could take this entire mountain out.
好极了 那就能摆平了 赶快打给他
Great, that makes a lot of sense. Let's call him.
不行 信♥号♥♥都被屏蔽了
We can't. Everything is jammed.
他们只是通过电磁场屏蔽信♥号♥♥
They're using an electromagnetic field to block our signals.
这更像是脉冲
It's more like a pulse,
而不是屏蔽墙 所以肯定有漏洞
it's not a brick wall. There are gaps, okay?
在屏蔽区域内部 我们也许可以打给外面
From inside the barrier, we might just be able to get a call out.
如果有频谱分♥析♥仪 那理论上
If I could get to my spectrum analyzer, then, theoretically,
就能找到特定频率 向外广播...
we could find a frequency we could broadcast on...
直接说你能不能找到可以打电♥话♥的玩意儿
Do you have a piece of equipment that can make a call?
-能 -去拿
- Yeah. - Get it.
拿不到 因为设备在外星人老巢那边
I can't because it's down there, in that nest of aliens.
你必须去拿
You're going to go get it.
不去
No.
-必须去 -必须去
- Yes. - Yes.
我们要寻找水位变化明显的区域
We are looking for patterns of water displacement.
这个浮标在水下
That buoy is underwater.
那艘船就在那儿
That's a ship.
-准备武器 -是 长官
- Get on your gun. - Yes, sir.
瞄准E-1-1
Target, Echo-1-1.
收到 E-1-1
Roger. Echo 1-1.
准备完毕
Ready to fire.
我们一开火他们就知道我们的位置了
When we fire, they will know where we are.
发射
Fire!
奥尔迪 有反应吗
Ordy, anything?
没有 长官 没打中
Negative, sir. It's a miss.
它朝我们这边来了
It's heading towards us.
准备好了吗
You ready?
抱歉
I'm sorry, but there is
但我不可能去那儿
no possible way that I'm going down there.
我没那么大胆子
I do not possess that kind of courage.
现在 你要壮起胆子
Right now, you're going to acquire that courage,
否则我就把我的假肢塞进你屁♥股♥里
or I'm going to break my steel leg off into your ass.
明白了吗
You feel me?
明白了
I feel you.
快去
Go, now.
壮起胆子
Acquiring courage.
壮起胆子
Acquiring courage.
怎么了
What?
F-2-4
Foxtrot, 2-4.
F-2-4
Foxtrot, 2-4.
-准备完毕 -开火
- Ready to fire. - Fire!
奥尔迪 有反应吗
Ordy, anything?
没有 长官
Negative, sir.
这招儿简直太弱智了
It's a stupid, nincompoop idea.
还有一艘
There's another one.
炮弹来袭 炮弹来袭
Incoming, incoming!
长官 从两个方向迫近
Sir, they're coming from both directions!
全速后退
Engines, back, full.
炮弹来了 炮弹来了
Incoming, incoming, incoming!
I-3-7
India 3-7.
I-3-7 装弹完毕
India 3-7. Loaded.
第二发坐标 R-2-6
Second coordinate, Romeo, 2-6.
R-2-6
Romeo 2-6.
长官 准备好了 导弹随时准备发射
Sir, we're hot over here. Missiles good to go.
干掉他们 永田上校
Let's light them up, Captain Nagata.
永田上校
Captain Nagata.
发射
Fire!
妈的 打中了 长官 打中了
Holy shit! A hit, sir! Hit!
呼叫网中电台 呼叫网中电台
Any station this net, any station this net,
请求支援
this is a call for help.
任何战舰 警♥察♥或军人
Any warship, police or military personnel,
听到请回复 完毕
please respond, over.
这是美国海军约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥号♥
This is the U.S.S. John Paul Jones.
说明你的身份和位置 完毕
state your identity and position. Over.
霍普
Hopper?
珊姆
Sam?
珊姆 你没事吧 你在哪儿
Sam, are you okay? Where are you?
感谢上帝 我很好
Thank God. I'm okay.
听着 外星人就在
Listen, they're here at the
鞍岭附近的
satellite array
卫星信♥号♥♥发射区 能收到吗
at Saddle Ridge, do you copy?
他们准备传输信♥号♥♥ 和母星联♥系♥
They're going to transmit a signal and establish communication.
你得摧毁这里的设备 我们还剩4小时
You need to destroy the facility. We have four hours.
4小时 明白了
Four hours, I copy.
霍普
Hopper.
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
宝贝儿 你不能待在那儿
Babe, you need to get out of there.
霍普 霍普
Hopper? Hopper?
信♥号♥♥断了
No, they're gone. They're gone.
我们也快点走吧
We better get gone, too.
我在想一艘阿利伯克级驱逐舰
I'm thinking an Arleigh Burke class destroyer
炸平这座山会是什么景象
is about to rain hell down on this mountaintop.
准备好干掉另一艘了吗
Ready to kill another one?
T-1-9
Tango 1-9.
T-1-9. 装弹完毕
Tango 1-9. Loaded.
W-2-5
Whiskey 2-5.
W-2-5
Whiskey 2-5.
莱克斯 现在能跟踪定位吗
Raikes, can you get a track on their ship?
不能 长官 这船神出鬼没
Negative, sir, it's moving all over the place.
无法跟踪定位
I can't get a line on it.
这家伙的确行踪诡异
This sucker's really jumping around.
十分狡猾
Very intelligent.
瓦胡岛
什么时候日出
What time is sunrise?
还有40分钟 长官
Forty minutes, sir.
那就带这些混♥蛋♥去个他们不想去的地方
Let's take these bastards somewhere they don't want to go.
一级战备 一级战备
General quarters, general quarters.
全员进入战斗状态
All hands, man your battle stations.
如果从这一点绕过 能保持船体平衡吗
I need to know when we round this point if we can hold her tight.
绕过这里 钻石头
Right around Diamond Head, here.
钻石头火山 瓦胡岛南端
那里水流很急
There's a brutal current there.
不触礁就是万幸了
It will take a miracle to keep her off the reef.
奥尔迪 你觉得可能吗 能做到吗