-观测员 2-3-7方位你看见什么没 -等等
- Scope, 2-3-7, what do you got? - Stand by.
没有显示 雷达上什么没有
That's negative, sir. Scope's clear, I got nothing.
泰勒 是你把雷达弄坏了吧
Taylor, did you break this son-of-a-bitch?
不 我没做过这事儿
No, I didn't do anything to it, sir.
如果是你 我会把你扔下船的
You know I will throw your ass off this ship.
我知道你会的
I know you will, sir.
看到了 在我的探头上
Got it, sir. On my camera.
那是什么
What is it?
不知道
I don't know.
这算是种演习吗
Is this some kind of exercise?
有可能
Probably.
位于北1-5度 3-7分
Unknown vessel in the vicinity of 1-5 degrees, 3-7 minutes north,
以及西1-5-9度 3-3分的不明船只
and 1-5-9 degrees, 3-3 minutes west.
请你们通过无线电十六信道
Request you establish communications
与我方舰船取得联♥系♥
with my vessel on VHF channel 16,
说明你们的身份
and identify yourself, over.
约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥ 这里是桑普森号♥
John Paul Jones, this is Sampson,
接查理·奥斯卡
Charlie Oscar.
我是约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥的查理·奥斯卡
John Paul Jones, Charlie Oscar.
我希望你派小队去近距离侦查下
I would like you to send a team over and take a closer look.
没问题 我这就派人下水
No problem. We will get a team in the water right away.
收到
Roger.
我看 这是个麻烦事
I'll tell you what, boys, this is a head-stumper.
这是什么啊 丢失的货物
What is it? Lost cargo?
还是中国海军
Chinese?
不知道
I don't know.
游艇 卫星吗
Yacht? Satellite?
野兽 我五秒之前就一头雾水 更别说现在了
Beast, I didn't know five seconds ago, and I don't know now.
我们是美国海战舰约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥号♥
This is the U.S. Navy warship John Paul Jones.
我们试图与你们取得联♥系♥
I'm attempting to communicate with you.
准备好 我们要登船了
Prepare to be boarded.
你以前见过这玩意儿吗
You ever seen anything like this?
没有
No.
真奇怪
It's weird, man.
上尉 你不要乱来
LT! I don't think that's a good idea.
没问题 老大
Got it, chief.
上尉 别去碰它
Real bad idea, Lieutenant.
-糟了 -快去 莱克斯
- Oh, shit. - Move it, Raikes!
上尉 上尉 快起来
LT! Lieutenant, get up!
上尉
Lieutenant!
长官
Sir!
给我接桑普森号♥
Get me the Sampson.
桑普森 这里是母舰
Alpha Bravo. Sampson, this is Alpha Bravo.
长官 我们无法和船员取得联♥系♥
Sir, we're unable to contact the Sampson.
控制塔 我是野性骑士 4-0-4
Reagan control, this is Rough Rider 4-0-4.
我正遭遇严重的...
I'm encountering some severe...
野性骑士 4-0-4 收到没
Rough Rider 4-0-4, come in. Do you copy?
全员进入战斗准备 红色警报 准备开火
Put the force at weapons posture one. Warning red, weapons tight.
武器都准备好
I want everything loaded.
舰桥 怎么了
Bridge, what's happened?
我的雷达失灵了
My radar's totally down, sir.
我们与基地失去联♥系♥ 通讯中断了
We've lost contact with base. All comms are offline.
要我说 肯定是朝鲜人干的
It's the North Koreans, I'm telling you.
上尉 没事吧
Hey, Lieutenant, you good?
快醒醒
Come on, you with me?
发动啊 妈的
Come on. Damn it!
快点 没事了吧
Come on! Squared away?
我没事了
I'm squared away.
那东西不知什么来头 它弄坏了电池
Whatever that thing is, it killed the battery.
加油 野兽
Come on, Beast.
那是什么
What is that?
肯定没什么好事
That's not good.
那是什么啊
What the hell is that?
你认为这会是
Do you think that this could be some
海军的超级秘密演习吗
super-secret Navy surprise exercise?
如果真是如此 他们玩得太过火了
Because if so, they have gone way too far.
给他们个警告 舵手
Let's give them a warning, Helmsman.
是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
那到底是个什么东西
What the hell is this?
-早知不当兵了 -是啊
- I didn't sign up for this bullshit! - Yeah, no shit, dude.
克莱文奇不在线上
Klyvich is offline.
过几分钟应该能接上
Should be back in two minutes.
知道了 给约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥发信♥号♥♥
Copy that. Signal the John Paul Jones.
鸣炮警告 打一轮 往左偏一些
Fire a warning shot. One round, ten mil, left offset.
将炮塔 51待命 准备炮击
Place Mount 51 in remote, batteries released.
炮塔 51准备完毕
Mount 51 has been designated.
-我们要打谁 -我不知道
- Who are we shooting at? - I do not know.
-我们快走吧 -这船动不了了
- Let's move it, Beast. - She's dead in the water.
奥德 你去下风舵那里
Ord, get your ass to the lee helm.
遵命
Aye, sir.
开火
Fire!
炮弹来袭 冲着约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥号♥去了
Incoming, headed for the John Paul Jones.
未知炮弹从海面袭来
Unknown, inbound at the horizon.
吸血鬼 用近战武器拦截
Vampire, vampire, vampire. Killing with ClWS.
这是什么鬼东西
What kind of chuckwagon...
那边舰桥上有人吗
Were there men out on that bridge wing?
是的 有人
Yes, sir, there were.
搞定了 发动了
I got it! Firing it up!
冲过去
Get in there!
长官
Sir!
射死它
Light it up!
霍普他想干嘛
What the hell is Hopper doing?
开足马力 从侧面过去
All engines, ahead flank.
马力全开 长官
All engines ahead. Aye, sir!
长官 控制中心报告
Sir, CIC reports both
侦查和攻击雷达都无法锁定对方
Spy and Fire control radar cannot lock on.
开火
Fire! CIC, fire!
炮弹来袭 在右面
Incoming on the right!
来了 来了
Incoming, incoming!
我们被击中了
We're hit!
长官 船身进水了
Sir, we have a hull breach.
救命啊
Help me!
-舵手 控制好舵 -是 长官
- Helmsman, get back on the helm! - Aye, sir.
快 继续开火
Rapid, continued fire!
不
No!
送我去约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥
Get me to the John Paul Jones.
现在就去
Now!
舰桥报告
Bridge reports
水中没有生还者 桑普森号♥全员阵亡
no survivors in the water. Sampson, all hands lost.
目标摆出防守态势
Targets are holding defensive formation.
舰长呢 人呢
Where's the captain? Where is he?
-怎么了 -舰长和参谋都阵亡了
- What happened? - Captain and XO are dead.
什么
What?
舰长和参谋阵亡了
They're dead! CO and XO are dead.
现在听谁指挥
Who's in charge?
挨下来谁军衔最高
Who's next full senior?
是你
You are.
船是你的了 你是军官
It's your ship, sir. You're senior officer, sir.
长官 请给我下命令吧
Sir, if you would please just give me an order.
我手足无措了
I don't know what to do, sir.
我们冲过去 全体进攻
We're going in. Full attack.
这是命令
That's an order.
真的要进攻吗
Attack, sir? Really?
你不是要听命令吗 这就是命令 进攻
You wanted an order, that's the order. Let's go.
出发
Let's go!
-大家都听见了 -是的 长官
- You heard him. - Aye, aye, sir!
准备好武器
Ready all guns.
武器系统还没准备好 给我三分钟
Fire control is offline. I need three minutes.
告诉永田 不管他来不来 我都要去
Tell Nagata I'm going in, with or without him.
长官 你真要攻击这家伙吗
Sir, do you really want to attack this thing?