Get your ass to CIC.
快
Now!
莱克斯 希望你已经到了
Raikes, you better be there.
见鬼去吧
Mahalo, mother.
我们必须下山
We got to get off this mountain.
车钥匙在巡警的腰带上
The cop left the keys on his belt.
你必须去拿过来
You've got to go down and get them.
你一定能做到
You can do it.
快过来
Now.
紧急呼叫 有人能听见吗
This is an emergency call. Can anyone hear me?
无线电测试 有人能听到吗 完毕
Radio check. Can anyone hear me? Over.
等等 别走 别走
Hey, wait up! Don't leave! Don't leave!
-站那儿别动 -别开枪
- Stop right there! - Don't shoot!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是凯尔·泽帕塔 我们发送了太空信♥号♥♥
I'm Cal Zapata. We sent out a beacon.
妈的 是机械人 你们是一伙儿的吗
Oh, shit, is he a cyborg? Are you guys with them?
如果他是人类 你能不能让他把枪放下
If he's human, could you have him put the gun down?
米克 放下枪
Mick, put your gun down.
我告诉过他们会发生这种事
I told them that something like this could happen.
我告诉过他们 就像哥伦布
I said, it's going to be like
遇见印第安人一样
Columbus and the lndians,
或是西班牙征服者遇到印加人
or the Conquistadors and the lncans.
他们却认为 不 他们会很友善
They just thought, "No, they will be sweet."
他们杀了我的学生
They killed my grad student.
-放松 -我没法放松
- Okay, calm down. - I can't.
-放松 坐下 -我喘不过气来
- Slow. Sit down. - I can't breathe.
慢慢呼吸
Slow breaths, slow breaths.
你吓到他了 米克
You're freaking him out, Mick.
他也太容易被吓到了
I doubt it takes much to freak him out.
我们需要海军陆战队支援
We need the Marines.
需要陆军 要全军出动
We need the Army. We need all of them.
中国方面坚信
It is the strong belief of the Chinese
在香港坠落的
that what crashed into Hong Kong
是一艘通信船
was some sort of communications ship.
你的意思是一个会飞的电♥话♥坠落
You're saying that a flying telephone cratered
砸死了2万5千人
and took out 25,000 people?
我的意思是
What I'm saying is that
这些天外来客似乎十分急于
our visitors seem extraordinarily concerned
联♥系♥自己的星球
with establishing a line of communication home.
如果他们的通讯船坠毁了
If they have lost their communication ship,
他们又怎么联♥系♥
how could they do that?
用我们联♥系♥他们的方式
The same way we did.
夏威夷的通讯站可以
Our communications station in Hawaii has the ability
通过陆地卫星7号♥向外太空发送信♥号♥♥
to send a message to deep space via the Landsat 7 satellite.
我想这就是为什么
I believe it's for that asset
他们在那些岛上空建起保护罩
they have domed the islands.
这次事件可能会使人类灭亡
We're looking at an extinction-level event.
军事行动中最重要的一环
The most critical part of any military operation.
就是建立通讯 后续部队会马上增援
Establish communications, reinforcements, follow-on forces.
你是说外星人要联♥系♥老家
You're saying E.T. wants to phone home?
那简直糟透了
That would be incredibly, incredibly bad.
现在只有5艘船来到地球
I mean so far only 5 ships have made contact.
5艘船都搞成这样 那50艘会怎么样
If five ships can do this, what do you think 50 can do,
要是5百艘 5千艘 50万艘呢
or 500 or 5,000 or 500,000?
长官 你有时间吗
Sir, if I could just have a minute.
能不能看看这个
If you'll just give me one second...
干嘛给我看一只蜥蜴
Why am I staring at a lizard?
这是我的宠物蜥蜴 佩内洛普三世
Because this is my pet lizard, sir. Penelope the Third.
-然后呢 -外星人的眼睛
- And? - And they have
和它的一模一样
the exact same eyes.
给你15秒 说吧
You have 15 seconds. Go.
是 长官 我刚才带上头盔
Okay, sir, I put the helmet on,
这头盔就像个强效太阳镜
and the helmet is just basically extreme sunglasses,
就是些水合物 氧饱和物
And it's some hydration and some oxygen saturation,
还有些我不认识的材料
and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand.
但有一次我们带Penelope去沙滩
But we took Penelope to the beach one time,
可把她害惨了
which was a terrible idea.
她受不了阳光 所以变得极度狂躁
She went absolutely crazy because she can't handle the sunlight.
明白吗 我觉得他们也害怕阳光
You see? I don't think that they can handle the sunlight either.
除了头盔你还试了别的没有
You try anything else on?
还没 长官
Negative, sir.
-就试了头盔 -就试了头盔
- Just the helmet. - Just the helmet.
新闻头条
飞碟降落地球获得证实 非专业摄像机证实传言
科学家已证实一架不明飞行物
Scientists have confirmed there was a UFO landing
在太平洋夏威夷附近海域降落
in the Pacific Ocean, off the coast of Hawaii.
今天我想向美国公民通报
Today I want to update the American people
夏威夷目前得状况
on what we know about the situation in Hawaii.
第一 我们将倾尽全力来应对此次危机
First, we are bringing all available resources to bear.
全球各地出现骚乱 民众要求获知真♥相♥
这一新闻使各国人♥民♥陷入恐慌
The news has sparked global unrest as populations panic,
从而引发世界范围内的混乱局面
unleashing an unprecedented wave of chaos across the world.
许多政♥府♥都实行军事管制
Many governments have declared martial law.
上将 尽快让战斗机起飞
Just scramble the jets, Admiral.
我们要冲进去
We need to get in there!
这点我比你更清楚
I'm far from more aware than you of the need to get inside there.
但不能白白做出牺牲
But wasting lives will not help.
想让我再派飞机过去
You want me to send up another plane?
如果你自己过来当副驾驶
I'll do it the second you come up here
我就立马让飞机起飞
and put your ass in the co-pilot's seat, sir!
他们在传输信♥号♥♥吗
Are they transmitting?
有可能 不过现在传输也没用
They could be, but it wouldn't do them any good.
现在没有接收信♥号♥♥的卫星
There's no satellite to receive the transmission.
只能通过陆地卫星7号♥接收
We beam to Landsat 7.
陆地卫星7号♥是什么
What's Landsat 7?
是我们的外太空卫星
It's our deep-space satellite.
每天只会进入信♥号♥♥接收区域一次
It only orbits into range once every 24 hours.
卫星什么时候到位
When is the satellite in position?
早上8点43
8:43 a.m.
我们还剩大概5个小时
We've got about five hours.
然后他们会通过卫星传输信♥号♥♥
And then they will use it to slingshot their transmission.
传输到哪里
Slingshot where?
不知道 从哪里来就传到哪儿吧
I don't know. Wherever it is they're from.
珍珠港在这儿 我们大概在这儿
Pearl Harbor here, we're approximately here,
而他们肯定在这之间
and they, whatever they are, are somewhere in the middle.
我们被困在这儿了
We're trapped out here.
除非我们能看到他们
What we know right now is we can't target them
否则我们无法进行定位瞄准
unless we have a plain line of sight.
没有雷达 就无法定位他们 对吗
Without radar, we have no way to track them, correct?
对 不过我觉得他们同样也看不到我们
Correct. But I don't think they can see us, either.
-为什么 -要不我们早就死了
- Why? - Because we are still alive.
所以现在我们都看不到对方
Okay, so they can't see us and we can't see them.
因此我们无法从远距离进行攻击
And we have no way to hit them from a safe distance.
-有一个办法 -什么办法
- There is a way. - A way?
似乎看不到 实则看得到的方法
A way of seeing them, without seeing them.
你要引用《孙子兵法》吗
You're going to reference "Art of War" right now, aren't you?
我们要怎么打 声东击西吗
What are we supposed to do, fight the enemy where they aren't?
还是避实就虚
Move like water?
那本书我读了6遍 一点用都没有
Because I've read that thing six times. It makes no sense.
那本书是中国人写的
That book is Chinese.
那也没用
It still makes no sense.
我的方法更直截了当
My way is much more simple.
20年来我们一直这么对付美国人
We've been doing it to America for 20 years.
通过监测水位变化
Water displacement.
怎么监测
How do you track water displacement?
-海啸预警浮标 -海啸预警浮标
- Tsunami buoys. - Tsunami buoys?
你们在岛屿周围设置了很多这种浮标
You have them surrounding your islands,
用以传输水位变化的数据
transmitting displacement data.
我们通过一组电网侵入系统获取数据
We hack into their transmissions, form a grid.
没有雷达什么都监测不了
You can't track anything without radar.
不需要雷达
I don't need radar.
只需要无线电频率
Just the radio frequencies.