是的
Yes! Yes, I do.
妙高号♥被击中了
Sir, that's a hit! The Myoko was hit, sir.
武器准备好了吗
Are the weapons ready?
长官 所有攻击过那东西的 都被它炸毁了
Sir, they have killed everything that's fired on them.
把炮都准备好 我们和它来个鱼死网破
Get the guns online, and we ram this thing.
是它杀了我哥哥和他的船员
They killed my brother and every man on his ship!
我们没有武器进攻啊
We have no weapons to attack with, sir.
那调整方向至3-1-0
Then set course to 3-1-0.
那会撞上的 你肯定吗
That's a collision course! Are you clear on that?
长官 有人落水了
Sir, there are sailors in the water.
把炮准备好 我们和这东西拼了
Get the guns online and we're going to ram this thing!
长官 妙高号♥要沉了
Sir, the Myoko is sinking!
-长官 三思啊 -把航向调至3-1-0
- Sir, please! - Set the course to 3-1-0.
有船员落水了 长官
There are sailors in the water, sir!
右满舵
Hard starboard.
是长官 右满舵
Hard starboard. Aye, sir!
把落水船员救上来
Get them out of the water.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
怎么了
What's happening?
闭嘴 发生什么事了
Shut up, man. What the hell is happening?
他们发什么呆啊 怎么不进攻了
What the hell are they doing? Why aren't they attacking?
那些是外星人吗
Are those things aliens?
你就不能闭嘴吗
Would you please shut up?
我们要求支援 需要航母支援
We need help! We need to get the carrier over here!
-现在谁是舰长 -霍普
- Who's running the ship? -Hopper.
他是舰长 开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me? Hopper's running the ship?
太扯了
This is bullshit.
我们必死无疑
We're all going to die!
那些是什么啊
What the hell are those things?
那个是什么
What is that shit?
美国海军基地
卡内奥赫湾
瓦胡岛 夏威夷
那里通讯中断 你有信♥号♥♥吗
Comms are down up here. You got anything?
所有频率都没声音
That's a negative on all frequencies.
妈的
Oh, shit.
赶快逃生
Abandon 9-30!
把引擎停了
Kill the engines!
好球
Strike!
杰克
Hey, Jack!
爸爸
Dad?
长官 这事儿我没法解释
Sir, I can't explain this.
我们与屏障后面的所有人
We've lost communication with everyone
失去了联♥系♥
on the other side of the barrier.
我们进不去 他们也出不来
We can't get in and they can't get out.
这个能量场 不管它是什么
The field, whatever it is,
往上延伸至三十万英尺[约九万米]
extends about 300,000 feet in altitude
向下延伸二海里
and has a depth of about two nautical miles.
我们与太平洋舰队的夏恩上将取得了联♥系♥
We are in contact with Admiral Shane of Pacific Fleet.
目前 我方军队被困在这个区域之外
Right now, our navy is effectively trapped outside the area.
那区域里面没有我们的人吗
So we have nobody in there?
我们有三艘
Sir, we have three guided
导弹护卫舰下落不明
missile destroyers still unaccounted for.
这么说我们还是有部队在区域之内的
So, it's conceivable we do have somebody inside.
是谁
Who?
谢谢
Okay. Thank you!
舰长 舰长
Captain! Captain!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
这山我奶奶也爬得动
My grandmother could climb this mountain.
米克 慢慢来嘛
It's a start, Mick.
那是什么
What was that?
不知道
I'm not sure.
你们在这里干什么
What the hell are you guys doing up here?
你们现在就得下山
I need you off this mountain, right now.
慢着 发生什么事了 为什么赶我们走
Wait, what's going on? Why?
这岛被攻击了
The island's under attack.
被谁攻击了
Attack by who?
不知道 听说是"外星人"
I don't know. People are using the word "Aliens."
外星人
Aliens?
我们也不知道 不管是什么 反正它摧毁了海军基地
We don't know. Whatever it is, it took out the marine base
以及所有到此的道路
and all roads leading to this mountain have been destroyed.
手♥机♥ 网络 广播都没有信♥号♥♥
Cell phones, radios, lnternet, everything is shut down.
海军正在与他们作战 就在海岸线那边
The Navy's engaged, just off of the coast.
海军
The Navy?
你和你这位朋友快下山吧
I need you and your friend off of this mountain right now.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
维克 你把车停这里 我们把路封了
Vic, leave your car here. We'll go block the road.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
米克 你去哪儿
Mick! Where are you going?
我从没见过外星人 你见过吗
I ain't never seen an alien. Have you ever seen an alien?
别丢下我
Mick! Don't leave me alone.
布拉 看见没 那是什么
Bra, you saw that? What the hell was that?
文斯你看见没
Hey, Vince, did you see that?
看上去像飞机
It looked like a jet.
我从来没...
Bra, I've never...
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God! What the hell?
长官 我们需要你
Sir, we need you.
刻不容缓
We need you now.
我做不到
I can't.
如果你都不行
If you can't...
谁行呢
Who can?
舰长
Captain.
我们在哪里找到的
Where did we find it?
估计其中的一个运输船
One of their transporters must have crashed
在去小岛的途中坠毁了 满地的残骸
on the way to the island. There was debris everywhere.
托马斯和波茨从水里
Thomas and Potts fished him
把他钩上来的
right out of the water with a grappling hook.
我告诉他们这么做不好 他们不听
I told them it was a bad idea, but they kept yanking.
我是坚决反对的
I kept telling them "No," And they kept...
妈的
God damn it!
野兽 给我手电筒
Beast, flashlight.
我爸说外星人会来的 一直都这么说
My dad said they would come. He said it my whole life.
他说"天外有人"
He said, "We ain't alone."
总有一天我们会发现他们
He said, "One day we would find them,
或者被他们发现
"Or they would find us."
你猜他还说了什么
You know what else he said?
他说
He said...
真有那天的话 我希望我已经不在了
"I hope I ain't around when that day comes."
他还没死 他还没死
He's not dead! He's not dead!
没死 没死
Not dead! Not dead!
我有个不详的预感
I've got a bad feeling about this.
怎么样的预感
What kind of bad feeling?
我感觉 我们可能得另找个星球居住了
Like, "We're going to need a new planet" Kind of bad feeling.
伤亡报告 C-53 两人阵亡
Medical casualty, C-53. Two men down.
他们还在舰上
They're still on the ship.
封闭舰船
Lock down the ship!
-大家都没事吧 -没事
- Is everyone all right? - All good, Chief.
人都在吗
Is everyone accounted for?
第四层有动静
Just heard something on Level Four.
莱克斯 上去
Raikes, up.
快走 快走
Hey! Move, move!
你看到什么没
What do you see?
看到敌人了吗
Did you see it?
-没有 长官 -没看见 长官
- No, sir. - I got nothing, sir!
什么都看不见
Nothing.
他怎么样
How is he?
情况不好 长官 不太好
Not good, sir. Not good.
你们两个 现在送他去治疗
You two, get him to medical, now!
莱克斯 你跟我来
Raikes, you're with me. Let's go!
都出去
Get out of here!
莱克斯...
Raikes...
快去控制中心