三号♥炮塔
Status of turret three?
左舷准备好开战
Port barrel. Ready to rock and roll.
左舷 炮弹到位
Port side, armed!
长官 确认要轰炸瓦胡岛吗
Sir, are we really firing on Oahu?
一点没错
Sure looks that way.
玩大了
Holy shit!
鞍岭五分钟后进入射程范围
Saddle Ridge will be in weapons range in five minutes.
有人要倒大霉了
Oh, brother, somebody is going to kiss the donkey.
霍普
Hopper!
我觉得那个东西好像没动过
I didn't think that one moved.
我也觉得
Me neither.
天啊
My God.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
《孙子兵法》
Art of War.
射击控制室 武器状况如何
Fire control, weapons status?
已瞄准目标
Aimed at target.
所有炮台对准2-1-0
Train all three turrets to 2-1-0.
但是长官 方向是错的
But, sir, that's the wrong direction!
我当然知道 莱克斯
I'm well aware of that, Raikes.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
他一定又疯了
He's losing his mind, all over again.
左满舵
Hard left rudder.
左满舵 是 长官
Hard left rudder. Aye, sir.
-抛左舷锚 -什么
- Drop port anchor. - What?
快抛
Drop it now!
我们死定了
We are going to die.
我们是死定了
We are going to die.
你死定了 我也死定了
You are going to die. I am going to die.
大家都死定了
We are all going to die.
只不过不是今天死
Just not today.
给它吃点苦头
Let's drop some lead on those mother...
开火
Fire!
装弹♥药♥ 装弹♥药♥
Reload! Reload!
发射装置重置 舱口合上
Firing mechanism reset! Secure the hatch.
左舷准备
Port side ready!
放锚
Release the anchor.
炮弹来袭 炮弹来袭
Incoming! Incoming!
你没事吧
You all right?
他们别想吧这艘船炸沉
They ain't going to sink this battleship, no way.
开火
Hit it!
全面开火
Everything you've got!
船上所有飞机起飞 快
I want every available plane on this ship in the air, now!
我们居然成功了
I can't believe that worked!
是的 《孙子兵法》 声东击西
Yeah, Art of War. Fight the enemy where they aren't.
这么多年来我终于明白是什么意思了
After all these years, that finally just clicked.
但那句话不是这意思
But that's not what it means.
真的吗
Really?
差远了
Not even close.
别停下
Keep going!
妈的
Oh, shit!
米克 我的腿卡住了
Mick, my leg is stuck.
米克
Mick!
武器状况
Status of weapons?
三号♥炮塔毁了
Turret three is down.
但炮塔后面还有一枚高爆炮弹
We got one round of high-explosive back-aft in turret three.
让他们在我们去之前把炮弹装好
Tell them to have it ready when we get there.
放着我来
I got this.
野兽 情况如何
Beast, update.
我需要这枚炮弹 把它送去二号♥炮塔
I need that round. We need to bring it to turret two.
长官 二号♥炮台距离这里五百英尺
Sir? Turret two is 500 feet away.
炮弹重量超过一千磅
This round is over a thousand pounds!
我们怎么把它运过去
How do you expect us to get it there?
莱克斯 去射击点做准备
Raikes! Get to the gun plot, finger on the trigger.
-是长官 -加油 慢点 小心
- Yes, sir. - Come on, easy. Easy.
轻点 伙计们 轻点
Gentle, boys. Gentle, gentle.
快离开这里
Get out of here!
我们得赶快离开
We got to go.
冷静点好吗 我一定会救你出来的
Calm down, okay? I'm going to frigging save you.
一号♥炮塔准备就绪
Closed, number one is armed.
-坐标 -T 3-3-0
- Coordinates? - Train, 3-3-0.
-高度 -2-2-0
- Elevation? - 2-2-0.
行了 出来吧
There! Go!
快走
Let's go!
装备完毕
She's armed.
但愿你已经离开了
You better not be up there.
快走啊 走啊
Let's go! Come on!
霍普
Hopper!
我们只有一枚炮弹 是吗
We only have one round left, right?
没错
Yeah.
很荣幸跟你一起战斗 舰长
It was an honor serving with you, Captain.
荣幸的是我
The honor was mine.
-开火 -开火
- Fire. - Fire.
锁定目标
Locked on target.
我们为在强敌面前
We take great pride in honoring
表现出超凡勇气的战士们
the many men and women who demonstrated exceptional gallantry
而感到自豪
in the face of overwhelming enemy force.
你们所表现出来的英勇果敢
Valor and courage were exhibited by so many
我无法一一赞誉
that I cannot honor them all.
我很荣幸在此
It is my great privilege to recognize
向几位表现非凡的勇士致谢
those few whose actions deserve special note.
退役的美国陆军中尉 米克·卡纳莱斯
Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, retired, Mick Canales.
美国总统荣幸地将海军十字勋章
The President of the United States takes great pleasure
颁发给美国海军中校 斯通·霍普
in presenting the Navy Cross to Commander Stone Hopper
奖励其杰出的英勇行为
for extraordinary heroism.
代其领奖的是他的弟弟
Receiving this award, on behalf of his brother,
海军上尉艾利克斯·霍普
Lieutenant Commander Alex Hopper.
先别走 霍普先生
Stand fast, Mr. Hopper.
我很荣幸授予你一枚银星勋章
It is my great pleasure to present you with a Silver Star
银星勋章是美国联邦军事勋奖中等级最高的军事奖章
奖励你在战斗中的英勇表现
for your exceptional heroism and gallantry in combat operations.
我也很期待能早日在海上
And I look forward to seeing you at sea
看到由你指挥的舰船 孩子
on a ship of your own command, soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥尔迪 别光顾着说话了
Ordy, stop talking for a second.
来拍照吧 野兽
Come on, take the picture, Beast.
-一起说海军 -海军
- Say "Navy." - Navy!
算你有两下子 霍普
Mildly impressive, Hopper.
准备好离开那艘大灰船
You ready to get your ass off that big gray monster,
到科罗拉多来玩更大的吗
get out to Coronado and get your hands dirty with the big boys?
-是的 长官 -你觉得自己有能力吗
- Yes, sir. - You think you've got what it takes?
-希望是这样 -打电♥话♥给我 霍普
- I hope so, sir. - Call me, Hopper.
但恐怕那工作太清闲了 长官
It just might be too much sleep, though, sir.
-你觉得太清闲了 -是的 长官
- A little too much sleep for you? - Yes, sir.
我们走着瞧
We will have to see about that.
来嘛 霍普 跟永田凑近点
Come on, Hopper, cozy up to Nagata.
你俩看起来好可爱
You look so cute.
-真是太般配了 -我们算是在一起了吗
- You guys make a great couple. - Are we dating now?
看起来真帅气
You look dapper.
海军 说海军
"Navy." Say, "Navy."
我不想说
Yeah, I don't know.
下次吧
Bad timing.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good, how are you?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我觉得自己真是个幸运的男人 你说呢
I'm a pretty lucky guy, you know that?
所以我觉得现在是
Which is why I think it's
你去找我爸爸谈谈的最佳时机
a perfect time for you to talk to my dad.
他在哪里 我希望他就在这里
Where is he? I wish he was standing right here.
那太好了 你看
That's perfect, because look!
你的愿望成真了 亲爱的 去找他吧
Your wish came true, honey. Go get him.
竖大拇指有屁用