尺寸:270.4×33.0×11.6(米)
■
美国阿利·伯克级驱逐舰
桑普森号♥
排水量: 9200吨♥ 舰长:155米
乘员:383人 状态:服役中
■
美国阿利·伯克级驱逐舰
约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥
排水量: 8886吨♥ 舰长:154米
乘员:281人 状态:服役中
■
首先 我向各位表示欢迎
First off, I'd like to welcome you all
欢迎参加环太平洋联合军演国际海军战争演习
to the RIMPAC International Naval War Games.
同时我愿欢迎各位登上
And I'd like to welcome you onboard
美国海军有史以来最强大的战舰
the greatest fighting ship in American naval history.
"巨人杀手" 密苏里号♥
The "Mighty Mo", the U.S.S. Missouri.
它曾在二战中…
And fought in World War II...
见鬼
Shit!
霍普 你的帽子
Hopper, your cover.
让你费心了
I'm keeping you on your toes.
霍普 快走 快 霍普
Hopper, let's go, come on. Hopper!
走这边
This way.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
先生 是那边
That way, Sir.
对 没错 我知道
Yes, yes, I knew that.
我们都知道 你看起来很棒
We knew that. You look good.
密苏里号♥战列舰 是由美国完成制♥造♥的
The U.S.S. Missouri was the final battleship
最后一艘战列舰
to be completed by the United States
它退役之后
before being de-commissioned and replaced
由一支更为现代的舰队所替代
with a more modern fleet of vessels,
比如驱逐舰
like destroyers.
战列舰和驱逐舰 有什么区别呢
What's the difference between a battleship and a destroyer?
战列舰是很厉害的舰艇
Battleships are great ships.
但它们就像恐龙
But they are kind of like dinosaurs.
为经受猛烈的袭击而设计
They're designed to take hits,
就像个练拳击的出气筒 浮在水上
kind of like a floating punching bag.
而驱逐舰 它们棒极了
But then there's destroyers, which are just awesome.
所向披靡 就像终结者一样
They're designed to dish it out like the Terminator.
你是海军上校吗
Are you a Captain?
他不是上校 因为他老是迟到 快走
No, he's not a Captain because he's always late. Come on.
我是船上的斗士
I fight the ship.
比上校更牛
Which is even better.
搞定这事儿 搞定它
Listen, get it done. Get it done.
宝贝 这只是个程序
Babe, it's a formality.
-包在我身上 -好 去吧
- I'm all over it. - Okay, go.
今天和我们一起的还有密苏里号♥上的老兵
We have with us today, veterans from the Missouri
他们曾在舰上服役 有几位参加过二战
who have served on her, some going back to World War II.
他们是海军中的精英 精英中的典范
Examples of the finest men to have ever served in any navy.
霍普上尉 你来了 真是我们的荣幸
Lieutenant Hopper, what an honor. Thank you for joining us.
能来真好
Good to be here.
现在 我们准备启动
And now, as we prepare to embark
这次非凡的演习
on this outstanding exercise...
-我好紧张 -墨镜拿掉
- I'm nervous. - Shades off.
请各指挥官到台上来
I would like the Commanding Officers to come to the stage.
永田上校 日本海军指挥官
Captain Nagata, Japan.
你好[日语]
Ko-ni-ji-wa.
卢上校 马来西亚
Captain Lou, Malaysia.
你好 你好[马来西亚口音]
Allo, allo.
和我们的说法真♥相♥近
It's so close to the way we say it.
他讨厌我
He hates me.
他不恨你
He doesn't hate you.
-闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- Shut up. - Shut up.
杰克斯上校 澳大利亚
Captain Jacks, Australia.
-你好 -闭嘴
- G'day. - Shut up.
澳大利亚人问候方式
你好
G'day!
-闭嘴 -你好
- Shut up. - G'day.
特别感谢
A special acknowledgment
美国海军中校斯通·霍普
to Commander Stone Hopper, United States Navy.
去吧 到你了 让他们见识见识
Go, that's your call. Knock 'em out.
他和他杰出的船员 一流的战舰
Who, along with his outstanding crew and ship,
获得了去年综合测评最高分
had the highest overall rating last year.
摘下墨镜 霍普
Shades off, Hopper.
中校
Commander.
谢谢 上将
Thank you, Admiral.
欢迎各位
Welcome, everybody.
很高兴今天能在这与大家见面
It's really great to see you all here today.
特别是你们 先生们 深感荣幸
Especially you, gentlemen. It's a true honor.
今年我将带领船员整装待发
Me and my crew, we're going to have to be on our toes this year
因为你们拥有一流的战舰 各位也已准备就绪
because your ships look outstanding and your men look ready.
祝你们好运
So, good luck out there.
注意安全 勇往直前
Be safe and keep charging.
他爱他女儿 她女儿爱你
He loves his daughter, she loves you.
他会尊重这点的
He's going to respect that.
-你好 迈克 -上将
- Hey, Mike. - Admiral.
还记得珊姆吗
You remember Sam?
征求父母同意 现在不兴这套了
It's an obsolete tradition, this asking for permission.
-你说说这是哪儿来的传统 -别说了
- Tell me where this came from. - Stop.
珊姆现在是位理疗师
Sam's a physical therapist now.
别胡思乱想了 走过去做你该做的吧
Stop worrying about this and walk up and do what you got to do.
你好 霍普
Hello, Hopper.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
有好戏看了
This is going to be sweet.
-我又没违规 -是吗
- I was within the rules. - Really?
你朝我脸上踹那一脚也没违规吗
Were you in the rules when you kicked me in the face?
你就没别的
Isn't there something
更重要的事了吗
more important you should be doing right now?
他恨死那家伙了
He hates the man.
看上去有点幼稚 你说呢
That seems a bit juvenile, wouldn't you say?
过去搅合搅合 看看会怎样
Go mess with him and see what happens.
-为什么 -快去
- Why? - Do it.
我朝你脸上揍一拳你还笑得出来吗
Would it be funny if I punched you in the face?
-还笑得出来吗 -别闹了
- Would that be funny? - Stop it.
鸡[胆小鬼] 肯德基
Chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken.
是啊 我喜欢 套餐不错
Yeah, I love it. A two-piece meal.
你长得还真像桑德斯上校[肯德基创始人]
You look like Colonel Sanders, actually.
他老帅了
He was a handsome man.
爸 你真棒
Good job out there, Dad.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
霍普想跟你单独谈谈 就5分钟
Hopper needs five minutes of your time.
-你够了 -什么意思
- That's enough. - What do you mean?
你就没有
Don't you have something
更重要的事要做吗
more important you should be doing right now?
顶多3分钟
Three minutes, tops.
谢谢 我爱你 谢谢老爸
Thank you. I love you. Thank you, Daddy.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
他肯定会揍扁我
He's going to smash my face in.
他不会揍扁你的
He's not going to smash your face in.
老天哪
Oh, my God.
长官 我将深感荣幸
Sir, it would be an honor.
长官 长官 长官
Sir. Sir. Sir.
请允许我娶您女儿
Give me your permission.
能得到您的允许我将深感荣幸
It would be an honor to have your permission.
长官 请允许我娶您女儿 开个条件吧
Sir, give me your permission. What's your deal?
您若允许我
It would be a thankful honor
崇拜你的手 我将感激荣幸
to have your permission to honor your hand.
什么玩意儿
What?
天哪
Oh, my God.
长官
Sir,
我能娶您的女儿吗
may I please marry your daughter?
她是我的一切
She's everything I have,
我爱她
and I love her.
霍普先生 你在自言自语吗
Talking to yourself, Mr. Hopper?
是啊
Yeah, I was.
事实上 我在说你呢 永田
I was actually talking about you, Nagata.
这是为你踢我脸