who doesn't want to be hiking.
我的狗芥末都能爬这座山
My dog, Mustard, could climb this mountain.
很好 你可以带着芥末
Great, you and Mustard
一起来 在莫纳克亚山留下点回忆
can go and make some memories on Mauna Kea.
夏威夷岛的死火山
说起来挺有趣
Sounds like fun.
芥末死了 被一辆自卸卡车撞死了
Mustard's dead. Mustard got hit by a dump truck.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
I'm over it.
我以为你不在服务区了
Hey. I thought you would be out of range by now.
我大概还有5分钟
I have around five minutes of left time.
怎么样
How is it?
还好
It's fine.
对不起 我搞砸了
I'm sorry. I messed up.
我一回来就跟你♥爸♥谈
And I'm going to talk to your father as soon as I get back.
别再搞糟了 好吗
Stop messing things up, okay?
明白 我爱你
Copy that. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-帕克 什么事 -你来看看
- What is it, Parker? - Take a look at this.
不错 开玩笑呢 是吧
Nice one. It's a joke, right?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
天哪
My God.
鞍脊信♥号♥♥站 夏威夷
凯尔
Cal.
凯尔
Cal.
-凯尔 -啥
- Cal! - Huh?
雷达屏幕上有些奇怪的东西
Got some weird activity on all the radar screens.
奇怪
Weird?
是的 老兄 很奇怪
Yeah, man. Really weird.
还有 诺格拉迪博士来电♥话♥找你
Oh, uh, Dr. Nogrady is on the phone for you, too.
那才奇怪呢 说真的吗 诺格拉迪博士吗
That is weird. Seriously, Dr. Nogrady?
下次先说这事儿 好吗 丹尼
Lead with that next time. Okay, Danny?
你得分清主次轻重
You got to start prioritizing your information.
如果你要告诉我"1 2 3" 就不要先说"M"
If you have to tell me "1, 2, 3," You don't start with "M."
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我不是说你蠢
I mean, I'm not saying that you are a boob,
但你做了件蠢事
but this is like boob-ish behavior.
你好 诺格拉迪博士
Hi, Dr. Nogrady.
你也看到了吗
Are you seeing what I am seeing?
我看看追踪信♥号♥♥
The incoming tracks.
是的
Correct.
我看到5个物体
I've got five distinct objects...
5个物体以队列形式在移♥动♥
Five distinct objects that are moving in formation.
它们被我的信♥号♥♥锁定
They are locked in on my signal.
正朝我这边过来
They are headed straight for me.
正是
Correct.
也许我们得打电♥话♥给NASA
Maybe we should call NASA.
他们已经打给我们了 现在就在电♥话♥线上
NASA have called us. They're on the phone right now.
早上好 泽帕塔先生
Good morning, Mr. Zapata.
NASA吗
NASA?
我们在追踪从那组物体里分♥裂♥出来的东西
We are tracking something splintering off of the main group.
那不是分♥裂♥ 那玩意儿碎了
That's not splitting off. That thing is breaking apart.
有人打电♥话♥给中国了吗 这可不是流星
Has anyone called the Chinese? Because this is no meteor.
是的 问过了
Yes, we have checked.
不是俄♥国♥人 也不是中国人干的
It's not the Russians, it's not the Chinese.
也许我们得打电♥话♥给空军部队
Maybe we should call the Air Force,
他们可能会出动战斗机查明情况
because they might want to fuel up their jets.
空军部在线
The Air Force is online.
貌似那东西在朝你方向移♥动♥
It appears the event is headed your way.
你做好准备
Prepare yourself.
收到 如何准备 您有什么建议吗 长官
Roger that. How would you suggest that I prepare myself, sir?
勇敢面对
Brace.
中国 香港
大家都坐吧
Let's all be seated.
我希望你们中有人能给我个解释
I am hoping somebody here can explain this to me.
秘♥书♥长♥ 5个物体中
Mr. Secretary, four of
有四个都落到了太平洋里
the five objects landed in the Pacific Ocean.
还有一个貌似破裂了
The fifth one appeared to have broken apart
对香港造成了极大的破坏
making significant contact with Hong Kong,
也波及到了其他地方
but other places were also affected.
苏格兰 德国 法国 甚至爱荷华州
Scotland, Germany, France, even Iowa.
那是什么
So, what is it?
先生 目前我们正在研究一些理论
Sir, at this point we are working on a couple of theories.
先生 你是哪位
And you are who, sir?
NASA的
I am with NASA.
NASA在这里干什么
What is NASA present in this room for?
我们现在碰到的情况
We are looking at the very real possibility
很有可能就是正当外星接触
that this is legitimate extraterrestrial contact.
似乎是葛利斯太阳系产生的
It appears that it originated from the Gliese solar system.
G星星系
Home of Planet G.
你是说 我们发出了信♥号♥♥
You are saying that we sent out a signal
然后外星传来了反馈
and we got back an alien response?
长官 刚收到珍珠港消息
Sir, we just got word from Pearl.
他们认为入侵香港的物体
They believe whatever made impact with Hong Kong,
也进入了太平洋
has also made impact with the Pacific Ocean.
在太平洋哪里
Where in the Pacific?
大概距我们现在这位置150里 长官
Approximately 150 miles south of where we are right now, sir.
应该在那 但我们什么都没看见
It should be right there, but we are not seeing anything.
-接通桑普森号♥ -是 长官
- Get me the Sampson. - Yes, sir.
直线2-2-0 速度25
Base course, 2-2-0. Speed, 25.
上校
我们收到命令组成一号♥阵型
他疯了
他需要支援
上校到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge!
死亡人数已有报道
As casualty reports come in,
中国 香港遭袭
但仍不清楚是何物袭击了香港
it's still unclear exactly what it was that hit Hong Kong.
中国遭遇大规模袭击
这根本不是地球上的东西
It isn't anything from this planet.
我们怎么知道的
How do we know that?
因为中国人已经取样分♥析♥了
Because the Chinese have sampled it.
它含有一种
It's made of a material
元素周期表上没有的物质
that does not exist in the periodic table.
那肯定是天外之物
It's literally not of this Earth.
他们唯一能够辨认出的元素是铹
The only element they've been able to identify is lawrencium.
铹
Lawrencium?
你能别抖腿了吗
You got to stop tapping.
是你在抖 你抖得响
You're tapping. You're the loud one.
看看这些电池板
Looking at the grid patterns,
这些大概是
it's something in the neighborhood
太阳能电池或者通讯天线
of solar paneling or communications paneling.
那可能是种通讯组件
It may be some kind of a communication unit.
通讯
Communications?
是谁在通讯 与谁通讯
Who is communicating what? To who?
那是什么
What the heck is that?
舰桥 注意右舷 发现不明物体
Bridge, starboard lookout. I've got an unknown surface contact.
方位2-3-2 距离大约八千码[7315米]
Bearing is 2-3-2 true, approximately 8,000 yards.
长官
Sir?
在
Yeah.
你最好来看下
You may want to come take a look at this.
斯特罗德尔先生 我这正在看
I am looking at it, Mr. Strodell.
是想叫您看雷达屏幕
On the radar, sir.
有些异样
Something very peculiar.
那是约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥号♥吗
That's the John Paul Jones, right?
是的
Yes, sir.
-这个是妙高号♥ -是的先生
- The Myoko? - Yes, sir, it is.
那为什么我看不到...
So, why don't I see...
看见没
See that?
控制室 我是舰长
Combat, Captain.
海平面2-3-7方位有可视目标
I have a visual on the track bearing 2-3-7 on the horizon.
在那个方位你看见什么
What do you hold in that bearing?
舰桥 我在2-3-7方位没有看见东西
Bridge, TAO. I've got nothing at 2-3-7.
我这正看着呢 霍普先生
I'm looking right at it, Mr. Hopper.
你再仔细看看
Find me something.