That's for kicking me in the face.
-尝尝这下 -放开我 放开我
- Eat it! Take it! - Let go! Let go.
他妈...
What the...
长官 这是次意外 厕所地板潮湿
Sir, it was a fluke accident. The bathroom floor was wet.
我快滑倒的时候
I began to fall.
永田上校友好地上来扶我
Captain Nagata kindly reached out to help.
我俩头撞到一块
Our heads go bang.
一起往后摔下去 又撞到了
We fall back. Bang, again.
就像伟大的杰瑞·刘易斯的闹剧
Just like the great Jerry Lewis.
美国著名喜剧演员
杰瑞·刘易斯
Jerry Lewis?
他刚是说的"杰瑞·刘易斯"吗
Did he just say "Jerry Lewis"?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
《五福临门》还有他原创的《肥佬教授》
The Bellboy and original The Nutty Professor.
均为杰瑞·路易斯代表喜剧作品 后者为他自编 自导 自演
很不错的电影
Very good movies.
他是位伟大的人道主义者 长官
He is a great humanitarian, sir.
你们把这次事件当笑话就大错特错了
You both think this is a joke and you are very much mistaken.
下不为例 都听清楚了吗
This will not happen again. Do I make myself clear?
-是 长官 -是长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
先生们 我要和霍普先生单独在这谈谈
Gentlemen, give me a minute with Mr. Hopper, here.
你在搞什么鬼
What is wrong with you?
你能力出众 可我
You've got skills, but I
从没见过像你这样糟蹋自己才能的人
have never ever seen a man waste them like you.
"避开那团浓黑的云雾和惊天巨浪
"Keep the ship out of the surf and spray
出自《荷马史诗》之《奥德赛》第十二卷
"否则我们就会落入死亡的深渊"
"Or you will plunge to destruction."
长官 是《荷马史诗》
Homer, sir.
你明知故犯让我怒不可遏
The fact that you know that infuriates me beyond words.
我不明白我女儿究竟是看上你哪一点
What my daughter sees in you is a great mystery to me.
你的确是个聪明人
You are a very smart individual
但品性恶劣 领导力差
but with very weak character, leadership
不善决策
and decision-making skills.
你有什么话要对我说 有吗
Do you have anything to say to me? Anything?
没有 长官
Negative, sir.
好好享受这次海军演习吧 霍普
Enjoy these naval exercises, Hopper.
很可能这就是你最后一次了
They are likely to be your last.
解散
Dismissed.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
没有
Negative.
如果你想谈谈...
If you want to talk about anything...
不想
I don't.
-你要是改主意了... -不会的
- If you change your mind... - I won't.
收到
Roger that.
环太平洋军事演习
夏威夷 火奴鲁鲁
第一天
除了我们信任的上帝 其他人一概不放过
美国海军航♥空♥母舰
罗纳德·里根号♥
排水量: 98,235吨♥ 舰长:333米
乘员:5900人 状态:服役中
■
海军物理治疗中心
瓦胡岛 夏威夷
联♥系♥驱逐舰一号♥中队 开始反潜演习
Contact Desron One. Commence anti-submarine warfare exercises.
出动反潜机
Commence air operations.
下午好 桑普森号♥
Good afternoon, Sampson.
欢迎参加环太平洋联合军演海战首演
Welcome to Day One of the RIMPAC naval war games.
我们到此磨练团队技艺
We are here to sharpen our skills as a team.
作为你们的武器指挥官
As your weapons officer,
我需要提醒你们这是艘战舰
let me remind you that this is a combat vessel
我们将以指挥与控制取胜
and we will excel in our command and control.
希望大家拿出士气
I want everyone to stay frosty.
我们将和13个国家一同进行演习
We're going to be close-maneuvering with 13 nations out here.
我们要将所有战舰一举歼灭
We are here to crush every other ship.
我很期待看到你们的进步
I'm excited to see what we learn.
我们在这武器部门不是来学习的
We are not here in this weapons room to learn.
注意安全 互相照应 勇往直前
Be safe out there, look out for each other and keep charging.
如果我们回到珍珠港
If we return to Pearl
没有打败海上所有其他的战舰
without having outperformed every other ship on that ocean,
我个人会...
I will personally...
桑德斯 咱们落到唐纳德·特朗普
Yo, Saunders, we've ended up in a department
唐纳德·特朗普为美国地♥产♥大王 善于作秀
迈克·泰森为美国著名拳击手 手段残暴
和迈克·泰森的变异结合体的部门里了
run by some kind of Donald Trump, Mike Tyson mutant combo.
说什么呢 莱克斯军士
What was that, Petty Officer Raikes?
没什么 长官
Nothing, sir.
我发誓你说了唐纳德·特朗普
I swear you said, "Donald Trump."
有什么要说明的吗
Want to clarify?
我还听见了迈克·泰森
I think I heard a "Mike Tyson" as well.
长官 如果你真听见了 也只是
If you did, it was only in reference to the fact
为了说明你有宏图谋略 体格强健
that you both project great physical intensity, sir.
过奖
That's flattering.
霍普 有驾直升机要开往桑普森号♥
Hopper! There's a helo headed for the Sampson.
赶紧滚过去
Make sure your ass is on it.
-干什么 -我不知道干什么
- Why? - I don't know why!
你快给我过去
Just make sure you're on it!
明白 长官
Copy, sir.
妈的
Damn.
天蝎1-4 准备起飞 携带部件与技术人员
Scorpion one four, clear our deck. En route with parts and techs.
霍普上尉确认登机
Confirm Lieutenant Hopper en route.
我刚和军法署那边通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the JAG.
怎样
And?
他们很可能要把你踢出海军部队
They are probably going to kick you out of the Navy.
什么时候
When?
回来的时候
The day we get back.
军演结束后吗
From RlMPAC?
是的
Yeah.
你再打打电♥话♥吧 一定有...
You have got to make some calls. There has got to be...
我打给谁 谁能教你谦逊做人
Who do I call to teach you humility?
抱歉 我真找不出这样的人
I am sorry, I don't have that number.
老兄 我只是不明白
I just don't get it, man.
你有这么大的潜力
You have got so much potential.
抱歉让你承受这一切
I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
抱歉 让你失望了
And I am sorry I let you down.
挺直身板
Stand up nice and tall.
看准在你后背中♥央♥的
I want you to focus on that green marker,
绿色标记
right in the middle of your back.
你以为我在看哪儿
What do you think I'm paying attention to?
双脚并拢
Keep your feet together.
并不拢了
My feet can't get any closer.
-站直 -好了 我受够了
- Stand up tall. - All right. I had enough of this.
继续走 还有一点点
Keep going. Just a little bit more.
把这该死的东西关掉
Turn the damned thing off!
加油 就快到了
Come on. We're just about there.
现在就关掉
Turn it off now!
我是你的新理疗师
I'm your new physical therapist.
我感觉你很生气
I am sensing a lot of anger.
你洞察力很强
Very perceptive of you.
除了生气还有什么 米克
Is there anything besides anger in there, Mick?
没什么了
Not much.
你上个理疗师说你失去了斗志
Your last therapist says that you lost the will to fight.
是这样吗
Is that accurate?
我失去双腿的时候就失去了斗志
I lost my fight when I lost my legs.
你还记不记得
Do you realize you're still
你22岁时在"金手套大赛"夺冠
the same man that won the Golden Gloves at 22?
美国每年一度业余拳击大赛
还在阿富汗获得了铜星勋章 你还是你
A Bronze Star in Afghanistan? The same man.
美国陆军服役期间授予英勇作战者
我是个废人了
I am half a man.
废人是不够资格当军人的
And half a man ain't enough to be a soldier.
我只知道这些
That's all I have ever known.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
咱们去散散步
We are going to take a walk.
不 不去
No, we are not.
装上腿
Legs on.
对一个不想来远足的人来说
You're doing pretty good for a guy
你表现真不赖