Thumbs up, that helps.
长官
Sir.
什么事
What is it?
我希望您知道我深爱着珊姆
I want you to know that I am in love with Sam.
我希望你能同意我娶您的女儿
And I am asking your permission to marry your daughter.
不行
No.
谢谢 长官 我觉得...
Thank you, sir. I mean, it's...
-什么 -不行
- What? - No.
长官
Sir
我拯救了全世界
I saved the world.
拯救全世界是一回事
Saving the world is one thing,
霍普 我女儿是另一回事
Hopper. My daughter is quite another.
-但是 -不行就是不行 霍普
- But - No means no, Hopper.
我先失陪了 吃午餐已经晚了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for lunch.
我想去吃墨西哥鸡肉卷
I think I will have a chicken burrito.
鸡肉...
Chicken...
长官
Sir.
一起来吧 霍普
Come along, Hopper.
我们边吃边谈结婚的事
We will discuss the terms of your surrender over a meal.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
她都告诉你了
She told you about that?
后面还有彩蛋哦
苏格兰北部高地
你和Jay-Z一点都不能比
You got nothing on Jay-Z.
连我都泡不到碧昂斯
I mean, even I couldn't get Beyoncé.
我也泡不到她
I couldn't get Beyoncé either.
没可能的
No way.
这是...
What the...
这是什么
What is that?
别太靠近
Don't get too close to it.
你们看 看这个
Guys! Look at this!
别太靠近 别靠近它
Don't go too close! Don't run to it.
- 看起来像不像一扇门 - 一扇门
- Do you think that looks like a door? - A door?
喂 里面有人吗
Hello? Anyone home?
那样没用
That's not going to help, is it?
这样才有用
This really helps.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
我们觉得里面一定有什么东西
We think there's something inside of it.
你能打开它吗 吉米
Are going to open it, Jimmy?
吉米说要打开 就一定能打开
If Jimmy says he's getting in, he's getting in!
加油 吉米
Come on, Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
就这样 给我出来吧
That's it. Come to daddy.
吉米 天啊
Jimmy! Oh, my God!
太棒了
Yes!