Ordy, is it possible? Can you do it?
不是不可能
It's not impossible.
长官 我能试试 但不知道...
Sir, I can try, but I don't know what...
到底能还是不能
Can you do it, yes or no?
目标距我方7海里 正加速迫近
Contact is seven miles out, and closing fast.
是 长官 我能做到
Yes, sir, I can do it.
-检查武器装备 -检查武器装备
- Check safe, check clear. - Check safe, check clear.
拿着
Get some.
永田上校 你枪法如何
Captain Nagata, how good is your aim?
弹无虚发
Excellent.
-好 开始转弯 -是 长官
- All right, let's start this turn! - Aye, sir!
-左满舵 -左满舵
- Left, hard rudder! - Left, hard rudder, sir!
- 现在怎么样 - 全是礁石
- How are we looking? - It's all reef.
奥尔迪 我们离礁石太近了 赶快向左
Ordy, you are way too close! Come left!
放松
Easy...
我们要触礁了 奥尔迪
We're about to kiss these rocks, Ordy!
奥尔迪
Ordy!
你在哪儿学的射击
Where did you learn to shoot?
我不确定英语怎么说
I'm not sure how you say it in English.
暑营
Natsu campu.
夏令宁
Summer campu.
-现在怎么样 -还是有点近
- How about now? - Still a little tight.
我都看到鱼了 奥尔迪 快点啊 老兄
I can see fish, Ordy. Come on, man.
目标距离 两英里
Contact, two miles out.
预计抵达目标时间 二十一秒
Contact ETA, 21 seconds.
夏令宁
Summer campu.
目标距离 七百码
Contact, 700 yards out.
夏令营
Summer camp.
我是冠军 那年我12岁
Champion, when I was 12.
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
开始吧
Here we go.
听我口令
On my mark.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
开火
Light them up.
再有三英里鞍岭就能进入射程范围
Three miles until Saddle Ridge is within range.
武器状况
Status of weps.
长官 他们正从下层船舱
Sir, they're bringing up
把所有炮弹搬上来
all the rounds from the lower mag right now.
长官
Sir.
舰桥人员疏散 舰桥人员疏散
Clear the bridge. Clear the bridge!
该死
Shit!
奥尔迪 快起来 走
Ordy, get up! Let's go!
走走走
Go, go, go!
有两人受伤 长官
We've got two down, sir!
起来
Get up.
快走 跳到海里去 快
Go, go, go! Get in the water! Go!
船要沉了
It's going down!
快走
Come on.
莱克斯
Raikes!
快游过来 快到了 加油
Right here! You're almost there, come on!
来吧 不跳不行了
Let's go, we have to jump!
是约翰·保罗·琼斯号♥
That's the John Paul Jones.
霍普的船
That's Hopper.
放松点 珊姆 我看到水里有很多救生艇
Relax, Sam. I'm seeing a lot of lifeboats in the water.
你说卫星三小时后到位
You say that satellite will be in position in three hours?
没错
Yeah, that's correct.
如果他们错过那时机 就只能再等
So if they miss it, they have to wait.
我的传输线路从不出错 不会错过机会
My uplink never misses. It's not going to miss.
你的驾驶技术怎么样
How are your driving skills?
什么意思 什么叫我的驾驶技术 糟透了
What does that mean? How are my driving skills? They're horrible.
不是问你
Not your driving.
珊姆 你的驾驶技术怎么样
Sam, how are your driving skills?
很好
Good.
我们来试试把世界末日延后一天
Let's see if we can't buy the world another day.
你是想怎样
Who talks like that?
上车 我们走
Just get in the vehicle. Let's go.
我就算了 你去做大英雄吧
I'm not getting in. This is your show, now.
我还不想死呢 谢谢
I don't have a death wish, thank you very much.
再见
Goodbye, everyone.
停车 停车
Stop! Stop.
这是我的东西
This is my property.
不能就这么放弃
It doesn't end like this.
你要我们怎么办 霍普
What do you want us to do, Hopper?
我们连艘像样的船都没了
We have no ships left.
我们还有一艘
We have one.
我们还有一艘战列舰
We have got a battleship.
你疯了吗 那只是个博物馆
Are you crazy? That's a museum.
今天不是
Not today.
密苏里号♥
这艘船有七十年历史 老古董了
This ship is 70 years old. It's totally outdated.
发射系统都是模拟的
The firing systems are all analog.
引擎有十年没启动了
The engines haven't been started in a decade.
这倒还不是问题 但它是蒸汽动力的
Which would be fine, but they are steam,
我根本不知道怎么发动
which I have no idea how to fire up.
就算我有一本使用手册
And even if I had a user's manual
也有六周时间去读懂它
and six weeks to go through it all,
我们还是没有足够的船员帮忙开船
we still don't have enough crew to fire it up.
我不知道你是怎么想的 长官
I don't know what you're thinking, sir.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone all right?
是 长官 我们都很好
Yes, sir. We're okay.
你们已经为国家贡献良多
You men have given so much to your country,
没人有权再要求你们做什么
and no one has the right to ask any more of you,
但我请求你们的帮助
but I'm asking.
你需要什么 孩子
What do you need, son?
我想借用你们的船
I need to borrow your boat.
小伙子
Son.
长官
Sir.
搞什么啊 你就打算这么干看着吗
What the hell? Are you going to stand there, staring at me?
快去看着观测仪啊
Get your goddamn eye on that spotter!
开始观测 长官
Eye on spotter, sir.
你一直在驱逐舰上工作 是吗
Been working on a destroyer, haven't you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
想玩玩大家伙吗
Are you ready to play with the big boys?
当然 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
来吧 我们需要你
Come on. We need the help.
太赞了
Awesome!
最好捂下耳朵
Best cover your ears.
就像小猫在叫
Purrs like a kitten.
舰桥 主控室 八个锅炉都点燃了
Bridge, main control. I got eight boilers hot.
准备好启动了 长官
Ready to rock and roll, sir.
我们有多少燃料
How are we looking on fuel?
六百英吨♥[609吨♥] 只能开维护模式
600 long tons, sir. Just enough for a maintenance run.
军♥火♥呢
Ordnance?
我们把所有东西都凑起来了
We scraped together what we could, sir.
长官 但量不多
But it's not much.
好 起航吧 要开战了
All right, let's get her to sea. We have got work to do.
是
Roger that.
全速前进
Engines ahead, flank.
全速前进
All engines ahead, flank.
全速前进 好的 长官
All engines ahead, flank. Aye, sir.
还行吗
You good?
-没问题 长官 -没问题 长官
- Good, sir. - Good, sir.
好的
Good.
一号♥炮塔情况怎样
Status of turret one?
中线炮筒已装备
Center line, barrel, armed.
停 安全
Stop! Clear!
炮弹装填完毕
Loaded.
二号♥炮塔
Status of turret two?
右舷装备就绪
Starboard side, armed.