我从未见过我的父母
I never knew my parents.
我只知道 普莱斯考特组织
The only thing I ever knew was Prescott.
这是一个非常秘密的组织 由政♥府♥创办 能把小女孩
It's a top secret, government run school that turn little girls...
训练成杀人机器
into killing machines.
不错
Not bad.
再来一次
Burn it again.
归队 老太太
Back in the line, grandma.
97号♥ 轮到你了
97, you're up!
行动
Move!
倒计时 3 2 1
Time trial start in 3...2.. 1..
哈德曼是组织的头儿 他自己
Hardman, the head of Prescott had some...
有独特的训练方法
unique ideas about education.
今天要学的是用笔戳洞洞
It's all about putting holes in the subject.
看见他的独特之处了吧
See what I mean.
女士们 准备多戳些洞洞吧
Ladies. Prepare to spring some leaks.
开始
Engage!
要找到致命弱点扎
It's all about vulnerability. I...
虽然我们可能都是孤儿
Now, we may have all been orphans.
但是 我们之间从不允许滋生亲情或友情
But we were never allowed to become a family.
刺心脏动脉
...cardiac arteries.
都停下
Pens up!
在组织里就如同在一个孤岛上
To be a Prescott is to be an island.
而你就如同孤孤单单在那个岛上
It is you and you alone out there.
女士们 我们刚刚说的什么
What do we say ladies.
不允许有 任何感情
No...attachments...
不能有任何感情
No...attachments.
对 而我总是违背这个规定
Yeah. That part never sounded right to me.
开始
Engage!
但是我非常擅长其他技能
But I was good at everything else.
而且 女孩里面我最厉害
The best, actually.
我想尽可能地交朋友
As much as I wanted to make friends.
但是在这儿是不可能的
That was just never going to happen here.
开始
Begin.
注意致命之处
Bad intentions ladies.
注意致命之处
Bad intentions.
每一拳都要击向致命之处
Every punch has a purpose.
出拳并移♥动♥ 再出拳 再移♥动♥
Strike and move. Strike and move.
灵活地
Flow...
出肘 出脚 快速反应
Elbows...knees...React.
再出拳 女士们
Hammer fist, Ladies.
你们受训的目的并不是救你们自己
You're not training to save your lives.
而是夺取其他人性命
You're training to take someone elses'.
碧池
Bitch.
我在组织里第一个被派去出使任务
I was the first one in my class to be activated.
如往常一样 84号♥对此很不爽
As usual, 84 didn't take it well.
莫斯科
MOSCOW
做这种任务需要意志坚强的人
It takes a certain mind set to do this kind of work.
这就是为什么他们从小就训练我们
That's why they get to us so young.
而且 谁会怀疑一个小孩呢
Plus. Who would ever suspect a kid.
这个人就不会
Not this guy.
可以说 他把我们训练得很出色
What can I say. He trained us well.
柏林
BERLIN
当然 世界这么大我可以出去看看
Sure,I got to see the world.
但是我总会忍♥不住注意到
But what I couldn't help noticed.
我错过的另外一个世界
Was this whole other world I was missing.
上海
SHANGHAI
我想了解正常小孩的生活
I wanted to know what normal kids did.
所以我开始在网络上收集资料
So I started gathering Intel.
让我来介绍维多利亚
Meet Victoria Knox.
美国逃亡的军♥火♥贩子
America expat turns arm dealer.
如果你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 想杀几个人
If you are a terrorist. And you want to kill some folks
她就是你要杀的人
This...is the person you call.
别被她的漂亮脸蛋欺骗了
Don't let her good looks fool you.
她的IQ高达140
She has an IQ of 140
她会用她的美貌杀掉你的
And she will use it to kill you.
她最后被发现是在3年前科西嘉岛
She was last seen in Corsica 3 years ago.
直到8小时前她再次现身 或许8小时后她会又消失了
Until she resurfaced 8 hours ago and will probably be gone in 8 more.
除非我们逮到她
Unless we bring her in.
纠正一下
Correction.
特工83号♥ 除非你逮到她 而且是活捉她
Unless you catch her.Agent 83 and bring her in...alive.
-等下 为什么 -刚刚改的决定 你被分为突击队
-Wait. What?-Just settle down. You're beating 84.
突击队 这本来是我的任务
Beating? This should be my mission.
我一直在研究方案
I studied the case file.
她却在那儿看歌♥手凯莎的最新八卦和代言的香水
She's over there sniffing Ke$ha the new fragrance by Ke$ha.
我说了一些
I said some of...
你得认真对待这项任务 特工83号♥
You need to get your head in the game. Agent 83.
否则维多利亚可能要你的命
Because Victoria Knox will take it off!
如果严格听从命令 每个人都会平安归来
If we follow the profile, everyone will come home safely.
记住
And remember...
-我们不是在 -不是在营救队当中
-We're not in...-In the rescue business.
她说的什么
What she said.
准备好
Gear up.
我们一个小时后出发
We're wheels up in 1 hour.
车♥臣♥共和国
CHECHNYA
维多利亚是个传奇人物
Knox was a legend.
她残忍♥无情
Ruthless.
报复心很强
Vindictive.
她和我们组织积怨很深
And she has a thing for taking out Prescotts.
说个坏消息 你死定了
Got some bad news.You're dead.
嗨 伙计们
Hey guys.
-让他爽歪歪了吗 -关在笼子里36个小时了
-You make him comfortable? -36 hours alone in the box.
噢 很好 很好
Oh good.Good, good, good.
哥本哈根人 嗨 躲猫猫啊
Copenhagen. Hi, peek a boo...
哥本哈根人是我的
Copenhagen is mine.
约翰尼斯堡人 还记得我吗
Johannesburg.Remember me.
拿把枪对着你的脸
Like having a gun to you face.
感觉很爽吧
Feels good doesn't it.
还有你
And you.
最后轮到你了
Finally gotcha.
抓住你了
Gotcha.
你一无所获 小屁孩
You got nothing, kid.
你还拿着枪干啥
What do you plant to do with that?
你还在和小屁孩们玩化妆打扮的游戏啊
Still playing dressed up with double O-7 year olds.
-她在哪儿 -你在找谁吗
-Where is she?-You missing someone?
你生我气了
You mad at me?
我只是对你的错误人生有点失望
Let's just say I'm a little disappointed with your life choices.
把她关起来
Set her ass down somewhere.
嗨 小姑娘 你叫什么名字
Hi. What's your name?
83号♥ 回来
83.Come back.
83号♥ 听见请回复 打开视频 或给其他信♥号♥♥
83. Come in if you hear me. Give us a visual, anything.
83号♥
83.
我是哈德曼 请回复
This is Hardman,come in.
83号♥ 请回复 请给出你的具体♥位♥置
83, come in.Give us a sign you're down there.
我打算回复 结果并没有
I didn't plan for it to turn out like this.
但是现在没有回头路可走
But there was no turning back now.
这是我逃跑的好机会
This was my chance to escape.
83号♥ 这是你最后机会
83.This is your last chance.
头儿 没收到视频和声音 她完全没有反应
Sir. No visual, no audio. She's not responding.
登记下
Mark it.
83号♥
83.
已牺牲
Inactive.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
高中生活 我来了
MIssion "High school" was a go.
牛顿
NEWTON
美国 牛顿城
NEWTON, USA
已没回头路了
Last chance to back out...
-外国交换生是你的注意啊 -那是6年前的老事了
-Foreign exchange student was your idea.-And that was 6 years ago.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-嗨 -嗨 我叫梅根
-Hi. -Hi, I'm Megan.
噢
Oh.