他是
He's...
如果你知道 如果他打电♥话♥找我的的话
Just if you know, when he's. When he calls me back.
告诉他 我会在
Could you just tell him that I'm gonna be.
我会在这个桌布下等他
I just gonna be under this under table cloth.
出租车来了 谁想要华夫饼
Cabs here. Whose up for waffles.
噢 太棒了 我们一起去吧
Oh my god. Let's do it.
嘿 梅根 你来吗
Hey, Megan. You in?
不 我得把她带回家睡觉
I should really get her to bed.
我看她在那里睡得挺香的啊
I think she's already found one.
来吧 我们一起去吃点东西
Come on, let's grab a bite.
卡什 你想出去逛逛还是来一发
Come on, Cash. You want to hang out or bang out?
嘿 莉兹
Hey, Liz.
先坐起来
Like, sit up for a second.
好了 我出去吃点华夫饼
Okay, I want to go out for waffles.
一会儿就回来 还给你带点回来
I'll be right back. I'll bring you waffles.
-OK -嘿
-Okay. -Hey.
周围有人给你提及返校节舞会了吗
Has anyone around here told you about homecoming?
没有
No.
走吧
Come on.
噢 走吧
Oh, yeah. Okay.
真是太不像话了 早上我甚至连咖啡都还没喝
This is ridiculous. I haven't even had coffee this morning.
醒来 却要给你的脸擦掉
I wake up and what do I come down to.
小♥弟♥弟♥涂鸦
Dick's in my face.
你怎么认为 睡在陌生人家里就很安全了
What in that head of yours thought it was okay to sleep at a stranger's house.
-你叫我们好好玩的 -这叫玩吗
-You told me to go have fun. -Fun.
让你玩 可没叫你早上6点钟跌跌撞撞地回家啊
Fun, but you stumbled in here at 6 am with male genitalia
还被画花了脸
drawn on your face.
-我昨晚已确认过她的安全了 -真的吗
-I made sure she was safe. -Excuse me.
我给了她枕头
She. She had a pillow.
但是你应该先送她回家
But what she should have had, was a ride home.
你不该把她留着在沙发上
You don't leave a friend end up in couch
而跑去跟某个二货乐队男生一起吃早饭
because you want to go have breakfast with some silly little boy band.
家人之间应该相互照顾
We look out for each other in this family.
知道了吗
Got it.
知道了 妈妈
Yes ma'am.
-噢 -那帮龟孙子
-Oh. -Assholes.
他们竟然用马克笔
They use a sharpie.
你就带着张脸去做礼拜吧
You're going to go to church with that on your face.
你干脆直接跟牧师说
Why don't you walk right up to the pastor and say.
-嘿 我脸上有个小♥弟♥弟♥ -我会的
-Hey, I got a penis on my face. -I will.
噢 你竟然会 很好 走 去给你奶奶看看
Oh you will. Okay great. Let's go show your grandma.
快上来 同学
Step right up. Gum drop.
开门啊
Hey, open the door.
今天天气真好啊
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
-后三排有口香糖黏着 -我们还在车面呢
-Yeah there is some gum 3 rows back. -We're out here.
-你想去坐吗 -开门啊司机
-Do you think you can get on that. -Hello...
哇 你还学会讽刺了啊
Woo...Teenage sarcasm.
你有过青春痘和厌食症吗
Have you tried acne and eating disorders too
你刮过胡子吗
Have you tried shaving.
大胡子总统 马丁范布伦会打电♥话♥找你要回他的胡子的
Martin Van Buren called, he wants those sideburns back.
马丁范布伦在1882年就死 那时候是后还没电♥话♥
Martin Van B died in 1822. 14 years before...
因为14年后才发明电♥话♥呢
the invention of the telephone.
你现在知道我为什么更喜欢家庭教育了吧
Now you see why I prefer home school.
请坐
Sit.
司机 为什么只让她上车
Hello. Why is he letting her in.
-我要带你回组织 -什么
-I'm pulling you out. -What.
不 我们不是说好了吗
No. We had a deal.
计划改变了 看看屏幕吧
Deal's off. Look at your screen.
诺克斯逃跑了 而且留下了一个非常友善的威胁
Knox escaped. And she left a really nice death threat.
她怎么逃掉了
How was that possible.
有人帮她逃跑了 我会找其他帮手一起出动
She had help. I'll ask some good people.
我不想失去你 所以我想把你带到安全的地方
Don't want to lose you, so I'm trying to get you somewhere safe.
我在这儿很安全 谢谢
I'm safe here. Thank you.
你刚登陆了Facebook
You just logged on to Facebook.
-用的是假名 -我要带你回去
-Under an alias. -I'm taking you back.
我现在过着正常的生活 我不想回组织
I have an actual life now, okay. I'm not going back to Prescott.
如果诺克斯发现你在这儿
And when Knox find out where you are.
她会抓你的家人和朋友来威胁你
She will use your actual life to destroy you.
不能有任何情感 还记到吗 83号♥
No attachments. Remember, 83.
我不能再过以前的生活了
I can't live like that again.
司机 我们还在外面呢 开门啊 我们快迟到了
Hey, we'll out here. We're going to be late, come on.
如果你想待这儿
If you want to go alone.
你就得保证始终一个人生活
You'll have to go 100%.
不牵连其他人
Alone.
我就不会再回你
I won't be back.
可是 莉兹好不容易待我如朋友一般了
It's just. Liz is finally acting like a human towards me.
而且 我确定罗杰是我生命中的第一个挚友
And I'm pretty sure Roger is my first real friend.
还有 我刚被全校最帅的男生
And I got just asked out.
约去参加返校节舞会了
By the hottest guy, to homecoming.
我还没参加过那种舞会呢 好吗
I've never been to a homecoming, okay. This is...
我不回去 我要留下
I'm not going. I'm staying.
让我下车
Let me off.
记住 83号♥
Remember, 83.
我可不是营救队的
I'm not in the rescue business.
-谢谢 -终于
-Thank you. -Finally
如果诺克斯来了
If Knox comes.
她最好带着武器
She better bring fire. She better bring thunder.
和她的帮手
And she better bring help.
告诉她 请在晚上10点半之前来
Just tell her to bring it before 10.30.
那之后我不能出门了
I've got a curfew.
为什么你这么生气啊
I don't know why you are so made alright.
-我可没逼你喝酒的 -我的脸被画上了小♥弟♥弟♥的涂鸦
-I didn't pour Tequila down you throat. -I got Pablo Picasso on my face.
怎么 这可是高中最最最丢脸的事
Yah. It's like the pinnacle of high school humiliation.
你洗掉了啊
It washed off.
-还有点痕迹 -什么
-Sort of. -What!
我的天啊
Oh my god!
重点是我被照下来传到网上去了
And the photos. Instagram likes owns them now.
我们这会儿能不能想点好事呢
Can we just focus on the positive for a minute.
卡什邀请我一起去舞会了
Cash asked me to homecoming.
我不去的话 他就邀请海瑟去
If I hadn't gone with him, he would have ask Heather.
那就玩完了
That would have been game over.
天啊
Jesus. Ring wall!
你整天幻想各种浪漫的事累不累啊
Do you never tire of "Design Mimi jean" movie fantasy.
我就不明白为什么你会如此钟情于那家伙
I don't even understand why you're so obsessed with this guy.
好吧 我是说 他挺帅 又是乐队主唱
I mean, okay. His cute and he's in a band.
对
Yeah.
不过他看起来就像个弯的
He also looks like the ass baby of Cris Angel and Russell Brand.
喂
Hello.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
趴下
Get down!
-和我换位置 -天呐 发生了什么事
-Switch seats with me. -Oh my god. What's happening?
有人想谋杀我
Somebody wants me dead.
-有车在追我们 莉兹 -好吧 但为什么
-We're in a car chase, Liz. -Okay, why?
我不是加拿大的
I'm not from Canada.
我是从类似训练杀手的
I'm a fugitive from a quasi government to military facility
军方组织里逃出来的
that trains child assassins.
我通过假死逃出来 然后伪装成一个外国交换生
I faked my own death to run away. And pretend to be an exchange student.
-我不知道怎么跟你解释了 -让我出去
-I didn't know how to tell you. -I got to get out of here.
别 别下去
No, don't do that!
-你怎么作死啊 -我不知道
-Why would you do that. -I don't know.
你得好好控制呼吸
I need you to get your breathing under control
以免你
Before you...
感觉好点了吗
You feel better now. Don't you?
围栏
Fence!
发生了什么事
What happened?
-你做什么 -别动
-What are you doing? -Don't move.
-你疯了吗 -别动
-Are you crazy! -Don't move.
我的天
My god...!
莉兹 停下
Liz, stop!