最后一次谈话机会
Last chance to talk.
好吧
Fine.
别想逃出去
Don't go anywhere.
我乖乖待这儿的
I'll be right here.
你知道我喜欢我交易人的什么地方吗
You know what I like about the people I do business with.
他们自知自己是混♥蛋♥ 而你们却不知
They know they're assholes.
有好消息吗
Something funny?
你们会后悔的
You'll regret this.
棒极
Yeah!
女王
Regina!
-发生了什么事 -又是恶作剧吗
-What's going on? -Is that a joke?
从昨晚开始 就有8万5千多浏览次数
85 thousands views, since just last night.
-我引起的 -像病毒一样疯传
-I'm viral? -Like HPV.
甚至拉尔夫也是你粉丝
Even rayped Ralph is a fan.
看 这个家伙被长喇叭命中要害
Dude, check this out. This guy's gonna be tromboned.
看 看 刚好命中小♥弟♥弟♥ 噢 噢 呵呵
Just like...right in the dick...oh. Ho ho ho.
耶 我们给林肯大学看这视频了
Yo. We showed those deebags from Lincoln
嘿 这就是为什么他们不敢欺负我们牛顿高中了
Hey. This is why you don't mess with us Vikings!
梅根女王 梅根女王
Regina...! Regina...!
不管怎样 她在林肯大学里面很火了
Whatever. Cos she's gonna get really fat in college.
我不明白
I don't get it?
我在视频里面像发了疯一样狂扁了别人
I'm on camera acting bad shit psycho.
那才让人直哆嗦呢
That's usually what gets people trembling.
不 不 不 我不能出现在互联网上
No, no, no...I can't be on the internet.
糟了 真的糟了 莉兹
That's bad Liz. That's really bad.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
嗯 我们这周会出演
So uh. We're jamming this weekend.
你来看看吧
Why don't you stop by.
好 当然
Yeah. Sure.
-听起来不错 -不错
-Sounds nickel. -Nickel.
-太好了 回头见 -嗯 回头见
-Awesome. Catch you then. -Catch you then.
很显然 也有些好处
Obviously, not all bad.
听着
Look.
或许你骗了这里所有人
You may have all of these people fooled.
但是 你我皆知你是个高手特工
But you and I both know you're stretchier than a 2 am waffle house.
噢 天呐
Oh my god!
-对不起 -没事
-I'm so sorry. -No.
-你真不应该从背后偷偷靠近别人 -对 对 对
-You really shouldn't sneak up on people. -No, no, no...
完全是我的不对
It's totally my mistake.
你还好吧
You okay?
-对不起 -没关系
-Sorry. -Welcome.
谢谢 这里真的不错
Thanks . This place is really cool.
这里有些冰块
Here's some ice.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你知道我不是
You know I'm not...
-我还没那么脆弱 -那就好
-I'm not as fragile as Mazzy take down would suggest -Alright.
耶 我完全没有挡住你的攻击
Yeah. You caught me off guard so.
-通常情况下 我能完全防卫的 -哦 不 我
-So I usually, I can defend myself. -Right. No, I...
-我的确注意到了你的一些防卫 -噢 谢谢
-I did notice that a number of offness, I did. -Oh thanks.
嗯 你因上次的视频逐步迈向校园风云人物了
So. You on pace to be emotacon last video release.
那真得很酷哦
That's pretty cool.
-对 你知道怎么删掉那视频吗 -你认真的
-Yeah. How do you turn off the internet. -Really.
你知道吗 很多网友巴不得引起大家关注呢
You know a lot of people would kill for that, that kind of attention.
哦 我并不知道 我只是
Yeah, I don't know. I just.
更喜欢低调一点
Prefer to stay below the radar.
好吧 所以你过去常常与世隔绝
Okay, so maybe you used to cleave anymore
练跆拳道还是什么的
Taekwondo smack down, is that it.
其实我以前练的是巴西战术和日本自卫术的结合
That was actually more a mix of Capoeira and aikido
我刚刚打你的一拳才是跆拳道
Taekwondo was what I just did on you.
但面对高手时 我会使用
But when face with multiple opponents. It's...
-怎么了 -你有点奇怪
-What? -You're weird.
-噢 -对 但是我很喜欢 因为听起来很酷
-Oh. -Yeah. But I like it, it's cool.
你父母是军队的还是其他武术部队的
Were you parents in the military or something?
噢 抱歉 呃 父母不是该谈的话题
Oh, sorry. Uh, parents are bad topic.
我很小的时候父母就过世了
They both died when I was really young.
我是在寄养的家庭里长大的
I was raised by a foster family
对不起 我不知道 我只是 有点瓜
Sorry, I had no idea. I just...stupid.
没关系 你怎么可能知道
No, It's fine. How would you have known
我并不知道 嗯 我很抱歉
I don't know. Well. I'm sorry.
以后注意就行了 不然你又会挨揍的
Just don't let it happen again. Or you might need more ice packs.
噢 耶 女高手 你知道吗 我还想比一次呢
Oh yeah. Lara Croft. You know, I want a rematch.
-你真想 -对 举起双拳来
-Do you? -Yeah, put them up.
-好的 -看招
-Alright. -See.
这儿 打这儿
Here. Hit it.
真的吗 我可不想伤到你
Really. I don't want to hurt you.
真的 打吧 OK 继续
Yeah, just hit it. Okay come on.
疼 疼 疼 真痛 我有点眼花缭乱了
Aw, aw, aw. That hurts. I'm daze.
-我需要冰敷 -罗德里格
-I need the ice. -Rodrigo.
都准备好了吗
Are we set up?
对 刚准备
Oh, yeah. I just.
等一会儿
Give me 1 second.
好的
Okay.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi
-我很高兴你能来 -我也一样
-I'm glad you can make it. -Me too.
你能帮我一个忙吗
You think you can do me a favor.
我尽量吧
I can try.
好的 过来吧
Yeah. Come on.
我一直在写新歌♥ 但是
So I'm working on this new song. But.
我现在很有灵感
I'm just so inside of it now.
我能抒发真实的想法 如果你不介意的话
I could use an honest opinion if you don't mind.
不介意
No.
这相当困难 所以 我尽量温和点
It's pretty rough so...I be gentle.
-处理得非常好 -什么
-You're handling it pretty well. -What's that.
那女怪兽
The fame monster.
她可能是个人面兽心的人
She can be a beast.
嗯
It's um.
能和同样理解压力的人交流真好
It's nice talking to someone who understands the pressure.
-谢谢 -耶
-Thanks. -Yeah.
不 嗯
No, that's uh.
是我 同样感到压力的人
That's me. Pressure understander.
你知道那个守卫可能已经发现你了
You know that guard totally would have seen you.
不可能 我现在是隐身模式
No way. I was in stealth mode.
隐身模式
Stealth mode?
像这样一个地方肯定有其他后门
A compound like this would have counter Intel at it's ears.
像运动感应器之类的东西
Motion sensors. Hyperspectral imaging.
你不可能轻松躲避这种设备的
There's no way you can just tip top down the hall.
高手绝不会出现在你面前
A high value target is never going to be vulnerable
好让你攻击的
to a face to face take now.
-不会 -嗯 听着 你得设计
-His not? -No. Look, you got to...
一个让敌人痛苦得心理战争
Engineer a pass of campaign of mental anguish basically alienating
通常选择和他们最亲近的人
the target from those closest to him.
他会逐渐疯掉
He'll draw up paranoia and suspicion gall
最后 忍♥不住自杀
and eventually he'll just kill himself.
我不确定是不是有这个游戏键
I'm not sure if there's a button for that.
好吧
Right um.
试试 用那边点灯线把他勒死
Just, choke him out with that lamp cord there..
棒极了
Nickel.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks babe.
我想你该放手了
I should. I should probably get going.
噢 好的
Yeah. No doubt.
听着 你走之前 我有个好消息告诉你
Hey listen. Before you bounce.
古同学跑遍了整个小镇通知了各位
Gooch ran through out of town.
这周五我们将有一个派对
So we're throwing down this Friday.
-你会到那里吧 -真的吗
-You got to be there. -Are you serious?
所有派对都没有父母干涉
All parents away in your party.
天呐 那天将是最好的一天
Oh my god this day couldn't get any better.
我认为
Pittsburgh I think
古同学的派对绝对很棒
Buts Gooch's parties are legendary.
你来吗
You down?
对 我肯定来
Down. I'm down. Yeah.