抱歉 我们抱抱吗
Sorry. Do we hug?
哦 你和你家人怎么打招呼的
Well, what do you do with your family?
噢 不一样的
Uh, it's different there.
-拥抱很好 -嗨 -OK 嗨
-Hugs are good. Hi. -Okay. Hi.
我叫潘妮
I'm Penny
-嗨 -这是帕克
-Hi. -This is Parker.
嘿 帕克
Hey, Parker.
-这是莉丝 -当然
-This is Liz. -Of cos.
哦 别 别碰我除非我看了你的档案
Ew. No. Don't touch me till I've seen your papers.
-伊丽莎白 -怎么了
-Elizabeth. -What!
噢 拉森先生 嘿
Oh, Mr Larson. Hey.
-噢 天啊 -你是谁
-Oh my. -Whoa.
-噢 不 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 -嘿 没事
-Oh no. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. -Hey, come on.
-抱歉 -嗯 他
-Excuse us. -Uh, he...
我在简介你看过你们所有人的照片
I saw in the profile.The picture of all of you.
不 不 不 没关系 这里就我们三个
No, no, no. It's okay. It's just the 3 of us.
我 我 我离婚了
I'm, I'm. I'm divorced.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 我很好 我们都很好
No, I'm fine. I'm fine.We're fine.
其实 离婚对我们来说甚至更好一些
You know. Even better, actually.
离婚对有些人来说是个好结果 其他的就不清楚了
Some people make it work. Others, you know.
丈夫和别人私奔了
That he run off with a pharmaceutical rep.
从此之后不再关心你的生活琐事
Spinning your life series on a pontoon boat.
然后 你父母没离婚吧
So. Are you parents still together?
他们都去死了
My are dead.
我去开车
I'll get the car.
其实
Well.
我认为你现在的决定非常勇敢
I think what you're doing is very brave.
适应一个新文化的国家是 是很困难的
Adjusting to a new culture is is hard.
你知道其他更困难吗 日本忍♥者训练
You now what else is hard? Ninja training.
但我无论如何会做的
But I do it anyway.
-就像你那样抱着肩 -不是的
-Is that under, under your arm. -Nope.
你的爱好真无聊
Your love is baked
是特训哦
It was ninja training.
好吧
Okay.
我想老爸也会在某天回到家里和我们团聚 哈
And I guess that dad is just gonna pontoon back any day now too, huh.
够了 伊丽莎白 继续吃晚饭吧
Okay, Elizabeth. Let's not ruin dinner.
我是影子忍♥者
I'm a shadow warrior.
耶 那很酷哦
Yeah. That's cool.
我是一个特务呢 嘘
I'm a secret agent. Shh...
嗯 如果你想做什么特别的事
Well. If there is anything that's special that you like to do.
你可以列个清单
You know. You could just make a list.
我确定伊丽莎白很乐意帮助你
And I'm sure Lizzy would be trill, trill to show you.
对吧 亲爱的
Isn't that right, sweetheart.
我很想坐坐校车
I would love to take the school bus.
你不会在校车上拉屎吧
You do not apoop on the bus.
-帕克 不说粑粑好吧 -怎么了
-Okay, Parker. No poop. -What?
我看见了粑粑就知道它是粑粑 这是事实
I know a poop when I see that. You can't fight with that.
第一 那很恶心 第二
1. That's disgusting. 2...
我不会 做校车的
I am not...riding in the bus.
但坐校车是高中生活难免的事
But it's a clench essential high school experience.
被吐口水也是
So is mono.
什么是mono
What is mono?
孩子接吻的口水 我认为是一大口吧
Kids get it from kissing. I think mouth it.
你简直恶心到我了 没食欲了
You seriously just ruined my appetite.
嘿
Hey.
-你不缺什么了吧 -耶 都准备好了
-You have everything you need? -Yeah. Just prepping.
-交通工具还是像700码那种吧 -呃 交通工具
-Is transpo still look likes it's at 700. -Uh, transpo?
抱歉 是指校车
The bus, sorry.
噢 对哦 不 校车通常只有7码
Oh, yeah. No, it usually rolls by at 7.
哦 了解了
Okay. Got it.
你知道 你来这儿我们很高兴
You know. We're really glad you're here.
-谢谢 我也很高兴 -OK
-Thanks, me too. -Okay.
晚安
Good night.
要像16岁的样子 要像16岁的样子啊
Normal 16 year old. Normal 16 year old.
牛顿高中
NEWTON HIGH SCHOOL
小鲜肉啊
Fresh meat!
天啊
Oh my god.
上帝
Jesus!
你异装癖啊 你想怎样啊
Freak show! What do you want from me?
-我想我们能一起走啊 -你嗑药了吗
-I thought we could walk together. -Are you on bath salts?
你就像个痞子 而且特意那样装扮的
It's like you have social herpes and you want to.
看得我想吐了
spit it back in my mouth
-你真粗野 -你的装扮也很粗野
-That's really gross. -So is your make up.
上帝 你看起来就像个站了一夜的土包子
God. you look like you had a one night stand with Mr potato head.
听着 我还有9个月3周零5天
Look. I have 9 months, 3 weeks and 5 days
结束这个疯狂的高中生活
until I escape this post progressive psych ward.
而你 不能把这个搞砸
And you, are not going to mess this up.
只需要
Just.
全部换掉
Wipe all that off.
穿上这个 还有
Put these on and just...
装作不认识我 好吗
Try not to talk to me, okay.
欢迎大家光临
Welcome, vikings!
嗨 大家晚上好 现在让我们看看良好的校风
Hey everyone! Now let's see some school spirit.
来吧 和我一起拼读 起来 来吧
Come on, spell it with me. Come on.
VIKI...okay
VIKI...okay.
-OK -有些字母自己默读了 哼
-Okay. -Some of them spell by themselves, huh.
好吧 其实我有特大新闻
Alright. Well, I have great news.
-我们的校园现在是一群疯子的地盘了 -耶 最后
-Our campus is now a nut free zone. -Yeah! Finally!
完全正确 古先生 没关系
Absolutely, Gooch. That's right.
只要我还是校长
As long as I'm principal
你绝不会看到任何一个学生满口疯话 到处胡来
You'll never see another student with nuts in their mouth.
不能保证哦
No promises!
哈 哈 我看那还要等一年来管制
Ha ha. It's going to be a long year, I see.
我也激动 因为
I'm also excited because...
牛顿高中 第一次
For the first time...
参与了全新的
Newton High School is participating
外国交换生的项目
in a brand new foreign student exchange program.
大家都知道我们需要多样化
You know we need more diversity.
我们只有2个柬埔寨学生和1个墨西哥学生
We only have like 2 Cambodians and 1 Mexican.
我看这是你第一次上台演讲吗
I take it this is your first assembly.
对
Yeah.
这太棒了 是吧
Isn't this awesome.
不寻常 但还好
Not usually, but okay.
你是乐队的一员
Are you a member of the band?
不 我更倾向于乐队工程设计方面
No. I'm actually more on the engineering side.
我做灯控和设计方面
I do a lighting board and design.
噢 看那个 哇哦
Oh, look at that. Wow.
所以 那是你的
So, that's your thing then.
视听专家
AV geek.
我明白了 我看见过 也听说过你们这类高手
I got it , I got it. I saw something, I heard about you.
-对 不过没有那么夸张 -哦 我明白了
-Right, yeah. No, it's just that.. -Right, I figured.
仅仅 不指90后们
Only, not the 90s.
你知道吗 等会上台 无论发生什么事
You know. Just what ever happens out there.
别被他们牵着鼻子走
Don't let them get to you.
好的
Alright then.
接下来 让我们一起欢迎
Alright. Please join me and welcoming.
我们具有异国风情的外国交换生
Our foreign exchange student all the way from exotic..
噢 拜托 加拿大 真的吗
Oh, come on man. Canada? For real?
掌声热烈欢迎 梅根瓦西小姐
Please put your hands together for miss Megan Walsh.
-对 那是我的名字 -你在这儿 过来
-Alright. That's my name -That's you. Go, go.
拜托大家 嗨起来
Come on everybody. Make some noise.
-哇喔 耶 -嗨起来
-Woo! Yeah! -Come on people!
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 大家好
Hey guys.
我叫梅根 我来萨斯喀彻温省里贾纳市
I'm Megan. I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan.
我很高兴成为牛顿高中一名学生
I'm really psych to join the long and proud legacy of Viking among nigh
嘿 你刚刚说的是阴♥部♥[谐音]
Hey, did you say virgina.
对 在萨斯喀彻温省
Yes it's in Saskatchewan.
-你别刮阴毛哦 -够了 古同学
-Don't wax your virgina. -Okay Gooch.