-那么 关于古同学的派对 -噢
-Listen, so. Gooch's party. -Oh.
-再说吧 -别 现在就确定吧
-We can talk about it later. -No, no, no. I want to talk about it now.
我不去 你可以去
No. You should go.
真的 挺好的
Seriously, it's cool.
你真的应该来的
You should really come to the party.
或许你能找到新鲜感
Could be you way out.
看情况吧
We'll see.
喂 妈 你不会真的让她去吧
Wait, mom. You're not like letting her go to that, are you.
当然会
Sure. Hey, what's the big deal?
昨晚 她才在前门前晕倒了
For starters. She was passed out on the front yard last night.
或许 她只是喝多了
But. Maybe she had too much to drink.
这你不介意吗
That's just really okay with you?
我知道来了一个新女儿 你对她有些嫉妒
I know having another girl in the house might be causing some jealousy issues.
以后不能再这样了
But this needs to stop.
我只是觉得那个派对并不适合她
Okay. Well I don't think that this party would be a safe environment for her.
-为什么这么说 -因为
-Why is that? -Because...
古同学会去那儿 而且 古同学就是个混球
Gooch is going to be there. And Grooch is a pig.
在商务课上 他拟定了一个方案 开一个海盗主题餐馆
In business class, he had this proposal to have a pirating restaurant
用餐后 你可以选择抢劫女服务员
where after dinner you have the option to plunder your waitress.
好吧 如果真有那么危险
Well, if you think it's going to be that dangerous.
那你应该和她一起去参加派对
Then I think you need to go with her.
-什么 -对 你们两个就可以一起对付他了
-What! -Yeah. You 2 can walk the plank together.
-你 你是在开玩笑吗 -你陪她一起去
-The...are you, is that a joke? -You're going.
天啊
Oh my god!
好好玩吧
Yeah, and try to have some fun.
一百次 就像卡尔顿说的 疯子
Hundred. Like what Carlton says. Sick.
别惹我 伙计
Whoa, don't taze me bro.
帕克 天啊 帕克
Parker! Oh my god. Parker.
你从哪里拿的这些东西的
Where do you get these things. Honey, Parker.
你看清来真漂亮
You look cute.
谢谢 你也一样
Thanks. You too.
-这太棒了 对吧 -对
-Isn't this awesome? -Yeah.
就像美国健身俱乐部一样
Like a Valis total fitness.
耶 自♥由♥
Yeah! Freedom!
冲啊 兄弟 给我喝一杯
Charge! Give me a drink bro!
好吧 看来我会把这个忘掉
Well. I don't even need to black that out so...
凯特
Kate!
我很好
I'm okay!
耶 我非常好
Yeah! I'm okay!
真的 我们在澳大利亚见过面
No, but uh true story. We meet while I was in Australia.
严格地说他是在加拿大长大的
He's practically grows to there you know.
所以 你和他是朋友吗 我超爱他的电影
Wait. So, you're friends with him? Because I've love his movies.
我们还谈不上是朋友 但是
Well, I wouldn't say we're friends. But you should...
你们可以看看他发我的大尺度图片
...see the snapshots he sends me.
噢 这是我听过的最酷的事情
Oh. That is the coolest thing I've ever heard.
别激动 小老虎
Well. Easy...tiger.
-别弄乱了我的发型了 -你怎么出现在这儿 84号♥
-Can't mess up my hair. -Why are you even here 84?
为什么你假装认识海姆斯沃斯兄弟
And why are pretending to know Hemsworth.
我可没假装
I'm not pretending.
你知道他们哪个
Which one you now?
跟你有关系吗
Does it matter?
-有什么关系 -你冷静点
-Does it matter? -Chill out.
我只是来调查某件事的 梅根
Just keeping an eye on things. Megan.
-所以是哈曼德派你来监视我的 -以防万一
-So Hardman sent you to watch over me! -Insurance policy.
没法带你回去的话
If we can't get you out.
-我们会采取强制措施 -通过破坏我的社交生活吗
-We'll force you out. -By ruining my social life.
不过看起来你并没多少社交生活
Though it doesn't seem like you have much in one.
噢
Oh, oh, oh...
你喷了凯莎代言的香水
Are you wearing Ke$ha?
你鼻子可真灵啊
Your scent is the absolute truth.
噢 还有
Oh and...
这是海瑟的香水
It's Heather now.
噢
Ow!
回来 你要去哪儿
Come back here! Where're you going?
刚刚发生了什么事
What the fuck was that?
-欢迎回来 -噢 抱歉
-Welcome home. -Oh no, I'm...I'm sorry.
-我很好 -噢
-I'm decent. -Oh.
-别担心 -不 没关系 我觉得我应该
-Don't worry about it. -No. That's fine. I think I'll probably be...
别走 伊丽莎白 和我一起聊聊天吧
Stay with me Elizabeth Larson, and talk.
请留下 陪我一起聊天 好吗
Stay and talk with me, please.
你知道我名字
You know my name?
对啊 为什么不能知道你名字
Yeah. Why wouldn't I know your name.
你想知道我名字吗
You wanna know my name?
我只知道 根据年鉴书所说
I know that according to the year book.
你只喜欢大金刚和驴子蟠
You're interest are "Donkey Kong" and "Donkey Punches".
这就足够了
So that's enough for me.
我的名字叫伯纳德 但是我有龙舌酒
My name is Bernard. But Bernard has Tequila!
-在这个漂亮酒瓶里 -回你家去吧
-In this awesome flask. -Go back to Vale.
我的龙舌酒可不是普通的龙舌酒哦
Bernard's Tequila in this flask Tequila.
-过来喝一点 -好吧
-So come drink. -Okay, yeah.
-噢 你还好吧 -嗯
-Oh yes. Are you okay. -Okay.
你听说返校节舞会了吗
So. You heard about homecoming?
我一直注意那个男生
I have my eye on this one guy.
我在想他是不是在这儿
I wonder if he's here?
噢 他在那儿
Oh, yeah. There he is.
-你想都别想 -噢 怎么了
-Don't even think about it. -Oh, what?
你担心有人更喜欢我而不喜欢你吗
That somebody might like me more than you.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
-他是我的菜 -那我们走着瞧
-He's mine. -We'll see.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你俩想一起来玩啤酒游戏吗
So you ladies want to put some beer to your palm.
-对 -嘿 我叫卡什
-Yes. -Hey, I'm Cash.
我叫海瑟
Heather.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 你玩真的吗
Hey, you serious?
对
Yes.
这是因为我和我老爸之前的问题
It's because me and my old man.
他就是没感情的机器 有时候我甚至无法理解他
He's just this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.
你必须拿第一 我们家族不出废物
You got to be number one. I wouldn't tolerate any losers in this family.
只许成功 不需失败
Your intensity is for shit. Win, win, win.
真是操蛋
You son of a bitch.
有时候
Sometimes.
有时候我希望我不是他儿子 然后他什么都不会管我了
Sometimes I wish my name would just give. and he would forget all about me.
抱歉 之前我一直不知道
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
你可演得真好
You were such a great actor!
想起来了 那是《早餐俱乐部》的桥段吧
Oh god. That was the "Breakfast Club" dialogue.
-对啊 -噢 这我喜欢
-Yeah. -Oh. I love...I love it.
人们通常觉得我这种长相的人不会表演
People don't usually believe I can act just because the way I look.
当然我知道 我虽然没那么好 但是我有天赋
Sure. I'm no Vera Farmiga but I believe I've talent.
嗯 很有天赋
Tremendo talent.
-真的吗 谢谢 -真的
-Really. Thank you. -Yeah.
有人敲门
Knock knock.
-噢 -噢 看 是罗杰
-Oh. -Oh. Look, it's Roger.
-罗杰兔宝宝 -怎么了
-Roger rabbit. -What up.
过来玩吧 宝贝
Hoo ka ka hoo. Come babe, nice.
不了 我看你们玩得挺开心的
No, it's okay. That looks like fun in there though.
你们有没有看见梅根
You guys have not seen Megan anywhere, have you?
谁想知道
Who wants to know?
我想
I do.
-他看起来是认真的 -是么
-He has a trustworthy face. -Trustworthy?
有点 带着傻笑
A little bit. With that smirk.
她在楼下 嘘
She's downstairs. Shh...
但是别说是我说的
But. You did not hear that from me.
因为 我从来就没 来过这儿
Because I...was never...here
那你们玩得开心了 谢谢你了
You guys have fun. Thank you.
-很吵 不过很有意思 -嘿 梅根
-Noise. Really, it's so much fun. -Hey, Megan.
你知道 你知道伯纳德在哪儿吗
Do you know where. Do you know where Bernad is?
噢
Oh...
这房♥子可 正大啊
This store is like...huge...
谁是伯纳德
Who's Bernard?