哈德曼 对我们的期望最大
Hardman expected so much of us.
但是 诺克斯让我有一个更好的选择
But Knox opened my eyes to a better deal.
她去干掉你珍视的家人
She takes care of your precious new family
而我来杀掉你
And I kill you.
而且 我会和卡什约炮 还有 罗杰
Plus, I got to make out with Cash...and Roger.
什么
What?
很不错吧 碧池
Hot...dog...Bitch!
嘿
Hey!
-你没事吧 -对 没事
-You good?-Yeah, you?
噢 真的很好
Oh, I'm really good.
刺人真♥他♥妈♥爽快
Stabbing peoples' is fun.
还有其他人要对付吗
Are there going to be more people for me to stab?
走 把刀放下 我们得赶快回家
Come on. Put the corn dog down. We got to get home.
好的
Okay.
对 这儿没人了
Yeah, we're all clear out here.
那些小婊砸到底在哪儿 妈蛋
Where the hell is that girl? God damn it.
嘿
Hey!
你们真的该好好训练下那看门狗
You guys really need to do something about that perimeter security.
梅根
Megan?
欢迎回来 83好 看来你今晚要倒大霉了
Welcome home, 83. Looks like someone didn't get lucky tonight.
诺克斯 为什么你会来这儿
Why did you come back, Knox?
嗯
Wow.
一大堆理由 不过
Whole list of reasons but...
我们还是归结为一个理由吧 复仇
Why don't we just settled on revenge.
你可以叫我维多利亚
You know you can call me Victoria.
不如来个更亲近点儿的称呼吧
Hell. Why don't we get really familiar.
你可以叫我
Why don't you call me.
特工1号♥
Number 1.
毕竟 哈德曼以前就是这么叫我的
After all. That is what Hardman used to call me.
-你组织出身的 -亲爱的 我可是第一批组织哦
-You're a Prescott? -The original Prescott, sweetheart.
我们有很多共同之处 不过
We have a lot in common. Although...
不同的是 我听力哈德曼的警告
I listened to Hardman when he warned me about
不能有情感
Attachments.
莉兹
Liz!
我发现这女孩躲在外面
I Found this little rat scurrying outside..
你不希望他们受到伤害 对吧
You don't want to hurt your attachments. Do you?
-放下枪 -赶紧放下
-Drop it. Now. -Now!
放了他们 和他们没有关系
Let them go, alright. They're not involved.
当然有关系
Of course they are.
其实你根本不必这样
This doesn't have to end this way.
我们的确有很多共同之处
You and I actually do have a lot in common.
噢 但我却不是个疯子 贱♥货♥
Oh, except I'm not a psycho bitch.
谈谈吧
Give it sometime.
你怎么说 83号♥
What do you say, 83.
组织最厉害的第一人 我可没这样想
First Prescott huh. Never would have guessed.
什么意思
Excuse me?
看起来组织那个时候的要求很低啊
Prescott probably just had lower standards then, yah.
尽收一些败类
Taking whatever losers they can get.
哇哦 哇哦
Who, whoa, whoa...
你可真会讽刺
This girl got a mouth on her.
小婊砸 你想打架就直说
If you wanted a fight you could've just said so. You little bitch.
起来
Get your ass up.
站起来 我会怕你
On your feet. Did I stutter.
3轮
Round 3?
看你这个可怜的家伙
Oh, you sad little thing.
你认为他会来救你吗
You think he is coming for you.
哈德曼根本不在乎你死活
Hardman doesn't give a shit about you
没人会帮你
You are all alone.
我可不是一个人在战斗
Definitely not alone.
嘿 她可是忍♥者
Hey. She's got a ninja.
-帕克 -帕克 不要
-Parker! -Parker, no!
趴下
Get down!
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck.
你来了
You came.
看了特工1号♥趴下了 把她铐起来
Looks like agent 1 is done. Cuff her.
梅根
Megan.
过来
Come here.
天呐
Oh my god.
帕克刚刚真是哈戳戳的 不过很酷
Parker, that was so dumb. But like really cool.
你来救我了
You came back for me.
其实我们是来抓诺克斯的
Actually we came for Knox.
再说 16岁的小女生需要一点实际的战斗经验
Plus the sweet 16s needed some real combat experience.
-你是来找我的 -噢
-You came back for me. -Ow...
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
所以我们之前还是有人情的 特工83号♥
So we do have our attachments. Agent eighty...
梅根
Megan.
还有更糟糕的事
There are worst things.
你不是在参加舞会吗
Don't you have a dance to get to?
-你是说我自♥由♥了吗 -噢 不是的
-You mean I'm free? -Uh...not really.
我可舍不得你这样优秀的
An off the book agent in deep cover is not an assert
卧底特工
I'm willing to let go right now.
回头再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do this?
我不会让你孤零零一个人跑去的
Like I let you go in without backup
咱们走
Let's go.
-十二点之前要回家 -我们尽量
-Have your asses back here by midnight. -Will try.
你想不想听忍♥者的故事呢
You want to know a fun fact about ninjas.
-不太想 -其实我就是一个忍♥者
-Not really. -Well, I am one.
真的吗
Is that right?
登陆www.PrescottSchoolForBoys注册个申请号♥吧
Go to www.PrescottSchoolForBoys and filled out an application.
他同意了 让我去好吗
Say yes. Please, can I go?
-待会儿再说 -好的
-We'll talk. -Okay, whatever.
-真可爱 -谢谢
-Cute kid. -Thank you.
嗨 我叫潘妮 这是我家
Hi, I'm Penny. This is my house.
我有钥匙 潘妮
And I've got something you want, Penny.
不过 你得先接受询问
But first. I debrief you
-跟我来 -我已经很多年没被调查过了
-Come with me. -I haven't been debriefed in years.
很显然 你今晚有事瞒着我
Obviously, you're not telling me something about tonight.
怎么 你破处了吗
Did you...lose your virginity?
真的
Did you?
哇哦 你个小混♥蛋♥
Okay. You dirty dog.
不错 不错
Alright, alright.
正好
Well.
我跟你讲讲我第一次的时候
It's only appropriate that I tell you the story about when I lost my virginity.
她是我的保姆 比我大很多
She was our babysitter. She was a lot older than me.
她很温柔 大概65岁
Very gentle, gentle lovers. About 65.
噢 爸快停车
Whoa. Dad, stop the car.
-等一下 -嘿 你要去哪儿
-Hold on. Hold on. -Hey, where're you going.
-梅根 -罗杰
-Megan? -Roger.
我知道你很困惑 但是一言难尽
I know you're confuse and I've got a lot to explain.
但这是我这辈子第一次
But for the first time in my life.
弄清我是怎么样的人 我喜欢谁
I know exactly who I am and what I want.
我现在也敢于说出口了
And I'm not afraid to say it.
罗杰 我认为你帅呆了
Roger. I think you're amazing.
这太好了
That's pretty cordie.
罗杰
Roger!
你这是去哪儿 回到车里来
Where do you think you're going? Get back in the car.
我不是去做坏事 爸 让我去吧
I'm a good kid, dad. You got to let me go.
她有直升机驾照吗
Does she even have a helicopter license.
别等我们了
Don't wait up.
罗杰
Roger!
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
青春期是一段充满困惑的时期
Adolescence is a confusing time.
我们都还活着 这真是个奇迹
It's a wonder any of us make it out alive.
罗杰 系上安全带 记得带上安全套
Seat belts, Roger! Seat belts and condoms!
不管会不会发生 总之 记得带上
If it comes up, if it doesn't come up. Don't bring it up.
最后 哈德曼说得对
In the end. Hardman was right.
感情这东西的确很危险
Attachments are dangerous.
它们让你分心
They mean you care about something.
但是正是这些感情
But the people we care about.