赞
Nickel.
-好极了 -对 好极了
-Totem pole. -Totem pole.
你好啊 83号♥
Greetings 83.
-晚上好 83号♥ -你怎么找到我的
-Good evening, 83. -How did you find me.
我总能通过任何线索找到你的
Same way I learned to tie bow ties and slice a pineapple.
视频网上
YouTube.
然后 你现在在为谁效力呢
So. Who're you working for, huh?
东欧集团的Azevedo 还是Langley
Eastern Bloc, Azevedo or Langley.
我没有为任何人效力 OK
I'm not working for anybody, okay.
还说谎
skip the lies.
我刚让佩德罗准备好刑具了
And just let Pedro here go ahead and do his thing.
就用在你身上 很爽的
You down with that. That be hot right.
头儿 别用刑
Hardman please.
你知道吗
You know what.
你先退下吧
Just stand down Pedro.
你知道接下来我会做什么吗
You know what I'm going to do?
我直接从你嘴里得出真♥相♥
I'm going to go ahead and cut right through the truth.
吐真药
Zyrov.
开玩笑吧 那没有用的
Seriously?It doesn't even worked.
没开玩笑 现在就来试试吐真药会不会有效
Yeah, seriously. Now we're going to see if it works
你 为什么 逃跑
Why...did...you...run...away...?
83号♥ 83号♥
83...83...
再问一次
One more time.
你为什么逃跑
Why did you run away?
你剥夺了我的童年
You deprive me of my childhood.
我总不能举起我的手来说
I couldn't just raise my hand and say:
头儿 打扰一下 我真的不想做杀手
"Excuse me, sir. I don't think I really want to be an assassin.
我能离开组织吗
Can I please be excuse from this secret mountain killing school."
别 别哭好吗 看不惯女人掉泪
Please, please. Can we just stop the water works.
OK 直接说实话吧
Okay. Let's get to the bottom of this.
你在为谁效力呢 现在
Who are you working for?
没为谁 真的 我没给任何人效力
Nobody. I'm not working for anybody, I promise.
好吧 除了我在夏天为思特福
Okay, I worked for Stavro for a few weeks over the summer
做过几星期的暑假工
just to make some extra cash.
我认为你不会在意这件事
I didn't think you would mind.
Aziz Fortaz Zerbaro 你什么时候跑到Levignac去了
Aziz, Fortaz, Zerbaro When the hell were you in Levignac.
Stavro Pizzeria是世界上最大的
Stavro Pizzeria. It's the world's largest
意大利餐厅连锁购物中心基地
mall base Italian restaurant chain.
-他们做很美味的蒜香面包 -对 很美味的蒜香面包
-They make these amazing garlic knots. -Amazing garlic knots.
我只想做个普通的女孩
I just want to be normal.
你是个杀手 杀手从不哭泣的
You're a Prescott. Prescott don't cry.
为什么她会哭
Why is she crying?
她正努力找回她的本性吗
Her struggle to find her own identity?
情感开始波动了
Emotion turbulence of a first crush.
也许她看言情小说看多了
Maybe she watched the notebook one too many times.
小女孩在青春期有个一个非常不稳定的阶段
Adolescence is a very volatile time for a young woman.
-看他多了解我 -83号♥
-He so gets me. -83!
你是个残酷的特工
You are a rogue agent.
以后别再这样了
This is got to end.
现在 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa...Okay,okay, okay. Hold on now.
你能不能把我当作
You just cant' take me.
在大街上走失的小女孩吗
Missing girl in a small town would throw up all kinds of red flags.
四处寻找家人
Amber alert. Hello?
我得回去 至少
I need to go back and tie up loose ends. At least just...
我年迈的奶奶生病了 什么的
Say my grandma got sick or something.
-我赞同 -好吧
-I like it. -Okay.
OK 但是现在必须了结这事
Okay. But it's got to be done now.
明白吗 来自里贾纳州的 梅根
You understand. Megan, from Regina.
-应该读 -我知道应该怎么读
-It's pronounced...-I know how it's pronounced.
来自加拿大的 梅根
Mega, from Canada.
必须得消失
Has got to disappear.
永远消失
Forever.
明白吗
You got it.
好 给她解开绳子
Alright, cut her loose.
嘿
Hey!
小忍♥龟 过来 洗洗睡觉吧
Ninja turtle. Come on. Wash up. Bed.
嗯 帕克 你从哪儿拿到那玩意儿的
Um Parker. Where did you get that?
-天啊 -对不起啊 梅根
-Oh my god! -Sorry Megan.
快走 快走
Go, go, go.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey. Are you okay?
-你还好吧 -嗯 我很好啊
-Are you okay? -Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm good. I'm fine.
-OK -那些人假装送我回来的
-Okay. -Keys...Keys to tuck and roll.
没听清 他们是谁
I'm sorry. Tuck and what?
那些是秘密特务吗
Were those secret agents?
-对 他们是 -好棒
-They were Parker. -Yes.
不过 我很好 我现在很好
But I'm fine. Now I'm okay.
我是说看看这些 艳阳高照
I mean look at this. The sun is out.
云彩飘飘
The clouds are shinning.
你是帕克 而你是莉兹
You are Parker and you are Liz.
-我吓到你了 -对 我还被吓到了呢
-You're scared of me. -Hell yes, I am.
不只是我 还有你 害怕面对这个世界
Not, not just me though. I mean you fear the world.
每天早上 你穿得很不屑一切的样子
Every morning, you dress yourself in this cloak of sarcasm.
但是卸下那道伪装后
But stripped fair of this defense.
你不得不和其他同龄人打交道
You be force to forge your connections with the near peer group.
暴露了你真实的自己
Allowing the people to see the true Liz.
做回真正的自己吧
Go back to fail, Elizabeth.
我会接纳你的
I'll not reject you.
你在讲笑话吧
You talk funny.
还有另一个小伙伴
Another fine observation.
你是个没有父爱 容易受伤害的小男孩
You sensitive boy with no father figure.
天啊 OK
Oh my god! Okay.
她可真懂你
She's so get to you.
闭上臭嘴 帮我扶她起来
Shut up and grab her ankles.
你没事吧
You okay?
对 我只是感觉有点怪
Yeah. I just. I just.. just sort of felt weird.
像是被谁从车上丢下来一样
Felt like I was toss from a moving car.
我理解那种感受
I know that feeling.
所以 你会参加古同学的派对吧
So uh. Are you going to Gooch's party.
我还不确定
I don't know. I mean,
其实我得征求我爸的同意
it's just that my dads is not really big on parties so I 'll have to ask.
过度保护
Over protective.
过度警惕 有控制欲望之类的
Hyper vigilant, domineering, intrusive any of those work.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我的养父母有时候也管得很严
My foster parents can be pretty controlling sometimes.
噢 他们经常不让你出门吗
Oh yeah. What, they ground you a lot?
更像是囚禁一样
More like solitary confinement.
哇 加拿大父母可真差劲啊
Wow. CANRA really does suck.
我从没机会做我自己想做的事
I was never really given the chance to figure out what I want.
事实上 我假装死亡才逃出那里
Practically I have to fake my own death just to get out of there.
哦 至少现在你过得挺好得
Well. I mean at least you stood up for yourself.
那真好 因为有时候我也想办法逃跑
That's cool. Cos sometimes I wish I had a way out.
逃离这里 你怎么会想到离开这里呢
A way out, of here? Why would you ever want to leave this place.
我想我只是追求一点新鲜感罢了
I guess it's just the time for something new.
说不定大学就有新鲜感
I guess that's what college is for.
但是我还不确定
But I don't know.
你对未来有什么打算吗
I mean have you thought of what's next for you.
-没有 -还没有
-No. -No?
事实上
No. Actually I have..
我太过于关注这儿的事了 根本没打算未来会怎样
..been so focus on this term. I hadn't really thought about it.
你应该好好想想
Well you should.
你还有大半辈子的生活要过呢
You know you got a whole life ahead of you.
当我没说 不过不管你怎么打算
It doesn't matter. You know whatever you do.
我相信一定会很惊人的
I'm sure it'll be...impressive.
-你真这样认为 -对啊
-You really think so? -Yeah.
我是说
I mean.
我还没见过你做出什么惊人的事 所以
I never seen you do something that wasn't impressive so...
嘿 伙伴们
Hey guys.
-我组织了一个派对 -好呀
-I sort of have a party. -Sweet.
你可以带你朋友来 但是别胡搞
Bring your friends, but no buse.
你刚刚说的那一番话很贴心 谢谢你
That was a really nice thing to say. Thank you.