就待这儿
Stay here.
是84号♥的香水
Ke$ha.
特工83号♥
Agent 83.
我以为我们之前没关系了
I thought we were done with each other.
她是个两面派 哈德曼
She's a god damn double agent, Hardman.
你怎么有点沮丧
Why you sound so upset?
你的手下差点杀了我
Your protection tried to kill me.
哪个手下
And what protection would that be?
-84号♥ -84号♥特工 你看见她了
-84. -Agent 84. You've seen her?
对 我看见了
Yes, I've seen her.
你派她监视我 她还想勾引我的男朋友
You assigned her to shadow me. She tried to steal my boyfriend.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
沿着主电线 绕回到开关盒
Follow the lead wire back to the switching box.
啊 啊 啊 是红色的那个
Aw, aw, aw. The red one.
请别炸掉我
Please don't blow me up.
我没派84号♥啊
I did not send 84.
事实上 我以为她牺牲了
As a matter of fact, I thought she was dead.
-在诺克斯逃跑反击过程中牺牲了 -什么
-Killed in action. During the Knox escape. -What?
噢 天呐
Oh god.
这真是些什么乱七八糟的事儿
This is a hell of a state of affairs.
听着 把我的装备送了 我会解决她
Look. Just send me my gear. I can take her out.
噢 不 不 83号♥ 我已经警告过你了
Oh no, no, no. 83, I've warned you about this.
你只能靠你自己了
You're on your own.
-我的挂了 -我有足够的
-Got to go. -I have enough...
对不起
Sorry.
哦 这就是防弹服的作用
And...That's why we wear the suits.
罗杰
Roger?
你怎么在这儿
I didn't know you were here?
哦 我听说你们出车祸了
Yeah. I heard about the accident.
很感谢你能来 现在我很需要一个朋友在我身边
Thanks so much for coming. I really needed a friend right now.
哦
Right.
我想卡什很快会来了
I'm sure Cash is on his way.
很高兴你没有受伤
Anyway. I'm really glad you're not hurt.
回头见 OK
I'll see you around. Okay.
所以 你是个杀手咯
So. Trained assassin, huh.
上帝 你怎么没有生气或揍我一顿
My god. You didn't get pissed and bumped me off.
为什么来我家
Why did you come?
我看了你们的全家福
I saw the family photo.
你们看起来很幸福 我也想成为其中一员
You guys look really happy. And I wanted to be part of that.
但是我也不想事情变成这样 莉兹 对不起
But I never wanted this Liz.I'm really sorry.
没关系 嘘 嘘
No. Shh, shh, shh.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
我也没事
I'm fine.
或许 大多只是擦伤而已
Maybe, really I think it's mostly just...bruising.
那就好
Good.
哈德曼说的没错 我太愚蠢了没有听他的
Hardman, I'm sorry. I was just too stupid to listen.
我要走了
I got to go.
可别离开我们
Don't leave us.
这是保证你们安全的唯一办法
'Cos it's the only way to keep you guys safe.
胡说
Bullshit!
听着
Look.
事情不会总是你所想象那样发展的
I'm sorry. That this is not working out the way you always imagine.
但是生活总是坎坷的
But life...is messy.
每个人的生活都是如此
And it doesn't give a free pass to anyone.
无论你说多少不同的语言
No matter how many different languages you speak.
或 是否能用呼啦圈杀人
Or whether or not you can kill someone with a hula hoop.
离开我们
Abandoning people.
并不是在帮助我们
Is not...how you help them.
离别带来的是伤痛
Leaving is what hurts.
相信我
Trust me.
有一群心狠手辣的人正在抓我 莉兹
There are vicious, self absorbed, sociopaths out to get me right now, Liz.
想想
I mean.
你不也在高中存活了下来 不是吗
You survived high school, right?
这些人又能有多坏呢
How bad can these guys be?
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪儿
Where're you going?
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
谢谢你送的画 帕克
Thanks for my picture. Parker.
把我的眼镜放回去
Now put back my goggles.
-哇 -啊
-Whoa...-Whoa!
哦
Okay.
我会给你俩一点时间
I'll let you guys have a minute.
-嘿 你想检查 -对 谢谢
-Hey. You wanna check your.. -Yeah. Thanks.
-晚点打我电♥话♥ -好的
-Call me later. -Cool.
-噢 小鲜肉 -耶
-Oh. Fresh meat. -Yeah!
耶
Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你不能评价我
You cannot judge me.
不做评论
Not judging.
不做评论
Not judging.
按照我的指示 我们都能安全到家
Follow the mission profile and we all come home safely.
我们有自己的优势 就等着诺克斯来找我们
We have the home field advantage. So we let Knox come to us.
舞会节马上就快到了 我们都得做些保护措施
It is homecoming. Now every girl should use protection.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Let's do this.
太好了 快把这个拿走
Awesome, please take this away from me.
我真是要吐到你身上了
I'm gonna throw up all over you.
请便
Please...
杀人是什么感觉
What's it like to kill someone?
抱歉 说啥呢
Excuse me?
我怎么样
I just mean, do you even...
会后悔伤心吗 当你一枪打爆别人的头
Feel remorse when you're, like, shooting someone in the face?
他们告诉我们
They used to tell us
要别想太多
that we had to detach,
但我总做不到
but...I never could.
那么 会让你晚上作噩梦吗
So, wait, then are you, like, haunted at night
因为你曾看到那些景象
by the visions of the souls that you've taken?
不 不 没 不
No, no, not...no.
没有吧
Not quite.
要知道 我
See, I've...
以前从没有做个这个
Never actually done it before.
什么
What?
等一下 你告诉我你是超有经验小姐啊
Wait, you told me you were, like, Miss experienced.
我从没这样说过
I never said that.
我清清楚楚记得你这样说过
I distinctly remember you saying that.
我知道这都啥道理 行吗
I know how it works, okay?
我可能这样说过
I may have said that.
我看多那些录像
I've seen videos,
杀人的不同方法
different ways that it's done.
我只是不曾自己亲手做过
I've just never done it myself.
真的 从没有
Like, never?
有一次我差不多成功了
I came really close once
在伦敦差不多捉到那人
and grazed this guy in London.
这算么
Does that count?
算啊
That counts.
我想要全套做到才算吧
I think it has to go all the way in.
好吧
Okay, wow.
要是你硬要在鸡蛋里挑骨头
If we're gonna nitpick here,
那就没有咯
then technically no.
但我做过很多其他的东西
I've done lots of other stuff, though.
好吧
Okay.
我有
I have.
我信你
I believe you.
这没你想得容易 好吗
It's not as easy as you think, okay?
整理好心绪准备好是要花时间的
It can take a few times for things to line up.
我不知道你在笑什么
I don't know why you're laughing.
不 我会 我会做的
No, I would...I would do it.
如果要 我会做的
If I had to, I would do it.
只是
I just...
只是觉得第一次是特殊的
I just think the first time should be special.
对吧
Right?