-你们加拿大吸大屌♥哦 -穿上你的内衣吧
-Canada sucks a dick. -Put on your pajamas.
为什么来这儿 滚回老家吧
Why are you even here. Go home.
你们不要捣乱 请安静点
No, now guys. Please shh..
滚回去吧 滚回去吧
Take back tipper. Take back tipper.
别闹 安静 别闹
Stop.Stop, stop.
滚回去吧 滚回去吧
Take back tipper. Take back tipper.
来自加拿大的梅根啊
Megan from Canada.
我仅仅是个普通的加拿大人
I'm just a simple de nada.
爽吧 卡什
Oh, Cash.
我可以改
I could change
我的日历行程 如果你能微笑与我不期而遇
All my calendars, if your smile walk in on me.
大家好 这是来自加拿大的梅根小姐
Megan from Canada, everyone.
嘿 他们有些是一群恶棍
Hey, they can be a tough crowd.
别担心 你会被大家接纳的
Don't worry. You're gonna be a nickel.
谢谢
Thanks.
-很精彩 -很精彩
-Totem pole. -Totem pole.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇哦 多好的开场啊 精彩的开场
Wow! What an entrance. What an entrance.
OK 接下来是我们摇滚乐队的表演
Okay. Let's give it up for our little rock group.
三月份 他们在苹果音乐软件上的歌♥曲下载量
That was number 24 on the iTunes' download list
排名为24
back in march.
牛顿高中自己的音乐明星
Newton High's own emotacon.
-噢 她在那儿 -嘿 梅根
-Oh, there she is. -Hey, Megan.
嗨 我叫咪西 非常抱歉
Hi, I'm Missy. I'm so sorry about
昨晚晚会上一些人行为粗鲁
that behavior at assembly.
-小屁孩总是爱捣乱 -那不好吧
-Kids can be so cruel. -It wasn't okay.
-想和我一起用餐吗 -来坐吧 来坐
-Want to join us. -Come sit, come sit.
哇哦 当然乐意 谢谢
Wow. Sure thanks.
凳子是跷跷板 哈 你是拉拉队队长 对吗
Pom poms, huh. You're cheerleaders, aren't you?
噢 对啊
Oh absolutely.
-我知道你的小恶魔在打什么算盘 -小恶魔
-I know what angel you're running. -Angle?
我看过电视剧《贱女孩》 两次
Oh, I've seen "Mean girls", twice.
你邀我去坐 然后 降低我的防范心理
You're going to invite me to sit. Then weaken my defenses
然后在你的恶作剧中让我出丑
and then embarrass me in some elaborate prank
以捍卫你作为队长的威严
to assert your social dominance.
-怎么 -好招
-What? -Nice try.
我想我们是好心啊
I thought we were nice.
古同学 别玩你的纸飞机了
Gooch. Enough with the paper aeroplanes.
欢迎回校 我明白 第一天有校园综合症
Welcome back. Welcome back. First day blues, I get it,
好了 都回到自己座位上吧
alright. Get in you sits
把书放在桌上 然后把书翻到第一页
Put your books on the table and open them up to the first page.
-噢 不要 古同学 -要
-Oh. No! Gooch -Yeah
-古同学 -抱歉
-Gooch. -Sorry
为什么你不能乖乖像卡什一样
Why can't you be more like Cash.
看见了吗 他打开他的书了 对吧
See he's got his book out. Right.
-嗨 -你需要一个座位
-Hi. -You need a seat.
你是来自加拿大的梅根 对吧
Megan from Canada, right?
视听高手
AV geek.
嗯 我叫罗杰
Well, it's Roger.
噢 在这儿
Oh. Alright here.
-饿了吗 不 OK -不饿
-Hungry? No? Okay. -No.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Sit down. -Thanks.
-我想他不需要那个 -对
-I guess he didn't need that. -Yeah.
噢 不 我不希望 它已经自杀了
Oh no. I hope it didn't uh 'kermit' suicide.
我听说这个课程很有趣
I heard that this class is riveting
我不会过早下结论 德拉姆老师可能会非常严格
Well. I wouldn't 'leap' to conclusions. Mr Drumm can be pretty rough.
嘿 新来的同学 专心听讲
Hey, new girl. Focus.
告诉你了
Told you so.
OK 嘿
Okay uh. Hey.
我知道 今天大家都和自己的小伙伴坐在一起
I know everybody got to sit with their buddies today.
但是 由我来决定实验小组成员
I'm the one who chooses the lab partners.
所以 明天 按我制定好座位表坐
So uh. Tomorrow, the sitting charts would be up.
我们会玩的很开心 下课了
And we'll have a wonderful time. Now get out of here.
我不是在开玩笑 到教室外面去
I'm not kidding. Get out of here, go .
很高兴认识你
Nice knowing you.
等下 卡什先生 等下
Hold on there mister. Hold on there.
我知道你们放学后会做什么
I know what you are doing after school.
-怎么 -让我加入你们吧
-What? -You jamming with me.
你知道吗 我吹小型伸缩长号♥的
You know, I play a little slide trombone.
你知道伸缩长号♥吧
You know, slide trombone.
恩 知道
Uh-huh. Yeah.
-让我加入吧 -好
-Let's jam. -Sure
-七个人乐队 -嗯哼
-Seven sash. -Uh-huh.
-好 你真厉害 -酷 OK
-Alright. I like your spunk. -Cool. Okay.
去吧 等我
Get out of here.
噢 加拿大妞儿
Oh. Canada.
啊 啊
Oh...Oh...
OK 我会在4点钟来接你
Okay. I'll be here at 4 o'clock to pick you up.
如果我来晚了 会给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you if I'm running late.
你也发短♥信♥ 如果来晚了的话
You do the same okay.
-OK -我想知道你每隔20分钟的情况
-Okay.-I want to know your 20 every 20.
不是 4-20
But no 4-20.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
-明白我说的什么吗 -你是指大♥麻♥
-What am I talking about. -You're talking about weed.
-你怎么知道的 -你说的什么 因为
-How do you know that? -What do you mean because...
你是姓海♥洛♥因♥的吗
What are you? Heroin kumah.
不 我是青少年 而且我在上高中
No. I'm a teenager and I go to high school.
所以 我不是说我吸大♥麻♥ 而是有些人吸
So. I'm not saying I smoke weed but people smoke weed.
不 那是容易吸成瘾的毒品
No. It is a gateway drug. It is a gateway drug.
如果你吸大♥麻♥ 然后 你想想结果是什么
You smoked weed. And then guess what.
毒品就等同于死亡
Meth equals death.
可♥卡♥因♥使人体衰弱 不是开玩笑的
Crack is wreck. Cokes no joke.
你看多么押韵啊 就像诗人吸毒而死一样
See how it all rhymes like that. It's like a poem about dieing from drugs.
嘿 我要走了 OK
Hey, I got to go. Okay.
嘿 Hash[毒品]也对身体有害
Hey. Also hash is very bad for you.
因为那些比大♥麻♥还强烈
Cos it's more intense than weed.
真的非常厉害 你直接被吓尿
It's like really compact and you'll freak out.
我想我是过于担心了
I had a major freaked out.
OK 嘿 哈喽
Okay. Hey. Hello.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
真有趣 结果我们被分在一组了
So funny we ended up together.
对的 生物课就一个小把戏 而你似乎很聪明
Yeah, biology is kind of tricky and you seem really smart.
对 聪明人就上这个课
Yeah, it's definitely a good match.
嗨 我想你坐在我位置上了
Hi. I think you're in my seat.
嗨 卡什
Hi, Cash.
你占在她座位了 嗨 卡什
You're in her seat. Hi, Cash.
相信我 我在6号♥位置上
Trust me. I'm on station 6.
耶 不 我很确定我的位置在这儿
Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure I'm there.
大家都找到座位了吧
Did everybody find their seats okay?
拜托 加拿大妞儿 从我的座位上起来
Come on Canada, out of my seat.
每年我都会选定某个人做我的助手
Every year I pick a very special someone to be my Lab assistant.
想想谁会被选中
And guess what? Who is it going to be..
额 你 你 你 你 你 我亲爱的 卡什
Ee-Nee-Me-Nee-My-Nee-Cash.
来这儿 小朋友 像闪耀的摇滚明星一样
Come this way brother. Shining like a rock star.
然后 你们两个女同学可以组成一组
And uh, you two females, you can be partners.
和阴♥部♥妹儿玩的开心
Have fun with Regina.
冷酷帅小伙 卡什 来我讲台吧
Cold, hard Cash. Get over here I say.
梅根 嗨
Megan, hi.
我发现你对卡什感兴趣 哈
Couldn't help notice you're into Cash, huh.
这不怪你 如果我不是非常严格素食主义者
I don't blame you. If I wasn't such a strict vegan,
我可能会像她们一样迷恋他
I'll be like all over that.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
真是讽刺
So ironic thou.
所有吉他手还有一些碧池总是喜欢在他身边晃来晃去
All of those groupies and sluts like constantly hang all over him
对 他们甚至不是他喜欢的类型
Yeah, they're not even his type.
-他喜欢什么样的类型 -也就是喜欢打扮的女生
-What is his type? -Girls who like pressing up.
-就像模特 -差远了
-Like models? -Not even close.
吉祥物
Mascots.
我收集所有有关高中生活的资料显示
All my high school research suggest
扮演吉祥物的人都很笨拙
that they're awkward loners.