是吧
Yeah, well...
那么我们有一点共同点了
We agree on one thing, then.
你们在聊什么
What are we talking about?
你要
Uh...would you...
爆米花吗
Popcorn?
你想吃点爆米花吗
Would you like some popcorn?
我觉得你肯定想吃点爆米花 难道你不想吃点爆米花
I bet you'd like some popcorn. Wouldn't you like some popcorn?
-嗨 -好了吗
-Hi. -Ready.
对 我看起来好看吧
Yeah. Am.. Am I good?
-很好看 -OK
-Better than good. -Okay.
稍等一下
One second, glowing.
-闭上眼 -好的
-Close. -Okay.
这儿
There.
画一点点眼线 带点神秘感
Just a little bit of smoke around the eyes. As do Mystique.
我怎么样
And me?
高跟鞋感觉如何
Any positive about the heels?
还挺合适的
Hey, I got this. I got this.
噢 他们来了
Oh my god. They're here.
去见他把
Go get him.
和你一起去 走吧
Not without you. Let's go.
3 2 1
3 2 1.
你女伴是莉兹吧
So. Liz Larson, huh.
对 你知道的
Yeah. You know.
怎么说呢 我喜欢和她待在一起
What can I say. I like who I am around her.
-好样的 古同学 -噢 我的名字叫伯纳德
-Good for you Gooch. -Oh, it's Bernard now.
请叫我伯纳德
It's Bernard.
-看看你们 都打扮好了 -是啊
-Look at you. All dressed. -Yeah.
-很帅啊 我喜欢 -谢谢
-This is nice. I like this. -Thank you.
给
Here we go, girls.
哦 很不错
Okay, great.
-谢谢 -哇哦
-Thank you. -Wow.
-你们真的很漂亮 -谢谢
-You girls look beautiful. -Thank you.
噢 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait...
-我来照张相吧 -好的
-Let's take a picture. -Okay.
1 2
1 2...
茄子
Cheese.
多留些美好回忆
Make memories.
-别造出宝宝了 -多谢提醒
-Not babies. -Thank you.
你俩小子记住 如果欺负她们
Remember boys. Whatever you do to them.
老娘会加倍奉还
I'm going to do to you.
不是开玩笑的
Not kidding.
太棒了 这是我第一次参加舞会
Oh my god. My first homecoming.
-时刻警惕任何事情 -明白
-Just be ready for anything. -Gotcha.
卡什在哪 看见卡什了吗
Where's Cash? Seen Cash?
蝴蝶结不错 保持点神秘感 安波
Good tie. A little mystery, Amber.
我超爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
-一起去跳舞吧 -好的
-You wanna go dance? -Yes.
我们也去跳舞吧
Should we go join them?
我们乐队是下个表演 或许晚点吧
Emotacon is on next. Maybe after.
行 好的
Sure. Okay.
奶酪怎样
How's the cheese?
不错
Not bad.
事实上是挺好的高达奶酪
It's uh.. It's actually pretty gouda.
-你是指高大上吗 -不 是高达
-You mean good. -No. gouda.
文字游戏
It's a joke.
高达奶酪 好吃
Cheese. Gouda. It's good.
哦 哦 我懂了
Right, right. I get it, yeah.
-文字游戏 -不是
-Pig Latin. -No.
卡什 我期待今晚已经很久了
Cash. I've dreamt about a night like this.
我和你在一起很开心
For a really time. And I have had so much fun.
你是乐队的主唱
You're the front man of an amazing band.
-你是牛顿高中的男神 -等等
-You're the king of this high school. -Wait a minute.
你要和我分手吗
Are you dumping me?
不 不是的
No, no, no...
宝贝
You know what, babe.
不管是不是 我们待会再谈 好吗
Whatever it is, let's talk about it later.
等会
Later?
我今晚还有表演
It's just that I got a big show tonight. You know.
-我得让我得嗓子休息下 -好的
-I got to...tune my voice, rest it. -Right.
对 当然
Alright. Of course.
先失陪下
Excuse me.
女人
Women.
谁需要她们呢
Who need them.
就想说下 我还欠你一个道歉
Just you to know. And I owe you a huge apology
梅根 别说了
Megan just stop.
我知道你在生气 我们能不能
You're pissed, I get it. Can we just...
听着 我没有生气 好吗
Look. I'm not pissed, alright.
你和大明星约会 没关系的
You wanna go date the rock star. That's fine.
随便你和其他受欢迎的人一起玩儿
You wanna go hang with a cool crowd, whatever.
-我只是让你知道 -我并不知道
-But I just want you to know that. -I don't.
等我说完 我一直在想说什么 我想全部说出来
Hold on. I was practicing it in my head. And I want to get it all out.
我只是好奇 你听明白了吗
I'm just curious. You know what?
我并不想和那个歌♥手约会
I don't want to date the rock star.
我才发现 他根本没把我当回事儿
Alright, it turns out. They don't get puns.
完全没有
Like, at all!
我一直在想 谁对我最好
I thought about what was best for me.
是你
It's you.
我吗
It's me?
你真的觉得 我会不知道自己内心的真实感受吗
You really thought I let all this inner buffness get away from it.
说这些可能有点晚了
Look. Maybe I'm too late.
但是我仔细考虑了一下
But according to my exhaustive research.
在这种舞会上和自己真正喜欢的男生一起跳舞
It is very important I dance with the guy.
对我来说 很重要
That I really really like, at homecoming.
能和我跳支舞吗
Can I have this dance.
嘿 你不行
Hell no, you can't.
-别勾搭我的舞伴了 -什么
-Quit getting hands, you with my date. -What?
她吃你豆腐了吗
Did she try to touch you?
你怎么认识她的
How you even know her?
噢 伯纳德
Oh. Bernard.
-等下 -好的
-One second. -Yeah, sure.
-你们在约会 -没错 所以拿开你的脏手
-Your date! -Yeah. So, paws off!
嘿 打扰一下
Hey. Just one second.
你在干什么 别和她计较
What are you doing? Don't taunt her.
-给你一个新任务 -真的吗
-Got a new mission. -Really.
是什么任务
What is it?
让那个小婊砸的手从我的男人身上拿开
For that duchebaguette to take her hands off my man.
好的 可怕的梅根
Okay. Prune Megan.
她们是为争罗杰儿打起来了吗
Were they fighting over Roger?
当我得知你在任务中牺牲了 那这是我最伤心的一天
When I heard you died in the field. It was the worst day of my life.
我非常想亲手杀了你
So wanted to kill you, myself!
朋友 发生什么事了
Dude, what is happening?
噢 天啊 这是黏糊糊的吧
Oh god. Is that glutinous?
液体不是黏糊糊的
Glutinous aren't liquid, so.
大豆酱是液体 它本来就黏糊糊的 好吗
Soya sauce is a liquid. And it has gluten in it. Hello.
你觉得果汁里会放大豆酱吗
You think there is soya sauce in the fruit punch.
天呐
God!
你小时候被父母喂了多少注水牛肉
How much hormone injected beef did your parents feed you when you were a baby.
-闭嘴 辛迪 -你闭嘴 唐娜
-Shut up Cindy. -You shut up, Donna.
呵呵 你个低能儿
Ho ho. Totem pole.
怪胎 你这次打扮得不错
The fraky karess, that means you say well done
我还头一次见你穿得不像个怪胎
For once, you don't look like a tranny mess.
谢谢 我很喜欢你的裙子
Thanks I really like your dress.
展示你完美的长大腿 就像个鸡一样
Perfect length to show off those cottage cheese thighs
你是羡慕老娘的身材吧 碧池
You wished you had this bod. P90X. Bitch.
是羡慕你的大屁♥股♥ 碧池
P90 extra large. Bitch.
我知道你在这儿
I know you're in here.
梅根
Megan.
我知道结果会怎样
We always knew it would end up like this.
我有把刀
Me with the knife.
插在你身体里
You with it, in you.