我太喜欢了
I love it.
我太喜欢了
我很高兴我给你建了那间工艺室
I'm so happy I built you that craft room.
现在让我们最后再看一遍计划
Now, let's go over the plan one last time.
你准备好了吗? -为什么这个计划
Are you ready? - Why does this plan
你准备好了吗? -为什么这个计划
对你来说很重要呢?
mean so much to you, huh?
哦悠悠
Oh, Yoyo.
把我的椅子拿来
Bring me my chair.
我该从哪里开始说呢?
Where shall I begin?
我出生在泰勒斯维尔
I was born here in Taylorsville.
我生来就有一种皮肤病 医生称之为
I was also born with a skin condition the doctors called
色素沉着退化
pigmentatia-degenera-hysterica- whiteskinika.
严重吗?
Is it serious?
很严重你得照顾好自己
It is serious. You have to take care of yourself.
你必须远离阳光
You have to stay out of the sunlight.
我对太阳过敏
Leaving me forever allergic to the sun.
我七岁的时候我父亲找到了一份工作
When I was seven years old, my father got a job
这改变了我们的生活
that would change our lives.
我们收拾行装搬到了一个小镇
We packed up and moved to a small town
佛罗里达州的那个小镇叫做
in Florida called...
维斯塔德尔玛
Vista Del Mar.
在我的新学校每个人都取笑我
At my new school, everyone made fun of me
因为我的长相
because of the way that I looked.
他们给我起绰号♥
They would call me names like...
白皮女白皮女
pale girl... - Pale girl.
白面鬼白面鬼
...white devil... - White devil.
还有怪物 -怪物
...and asshole. - Asshole.
我终于交到了一个朋友
I finally made one friend.
她的名字叫玛丽亚·马戈利斯
Her name was Maria Margolis.
她会和我呆在家里
She would stay inside with me.
我们会阅读和创造发明
We would read and create inventions,
做一些她的家乡菜
cook food from her culture.
后来有一天 当我们步行去赫卡萨的时候
Then one day as we were walking to her casa,
穿过维斯塔德尔玛沼泽
through the Vista Del Mar swamps,
一条鳄鱼从水里跳出来吃掉了玛丽亚
an alligator jumped out of the water and ate Maria
就在我面前
right in front of me.
把她活活吃掉了
Really gobbled her up.
她是我最后一个朋友
She was my last friend.
几年后我父亲说服我
Years later, my father convinced me
去参加维斯塔德尔玛一年一度的海鲜果酱节
to go to Vista Del Mar's annual Seafood Jam.
我记得在舞台上有
I remember looking up on the stage
四个年轻漂亮的女孩
at the four young pretty girls.
其中一人即将加冕为新的虾后
One of them about to be crowned the new Shrimp Queen.
然后突然间
And then all of a sudden...
一群受欢迎的女孩
a group of popular girls
把我推上了舞台
from my school pushed me on to the stage...
扯下我的帽子戴上了一个假皇冠
...ripping my hat off, replacing it with a fake crown.
不不 -父亲在试着
No. No. - Father was trying
想到前面来阻止这一切
to get to the front, but he couldn't
但年长的市长误把我
before the elderly mayor mistook me
当成了真正的虾后并根据传统
for the actual Shrimp Queen and proceeded with the tradition.
他把我推到人体大炮里
He shoved me into the human cannon.
然后其中一个女孩把刻度盘调到最高
Then one of the girls turned the dial all the way up.
我被打到海里去了
I was shot out into the ocean.
当我在空中飞驰时
As I rocketed through the air,
大风把我所有的衣服都刮掉了
the force of the wind ripped off all of my clothes.
我落入水中
And I landed in the water...
落入一个游泳池
of a pool...
里面有个迪士尼游轮
of a Disney Cruise Ship.
我在那里成为了一个笑柄
And there I was, a laughing stock.
像一团新鲜的马苏里拉奶酪一样在水里上下浮动
Bobbing in the water like a ball of fresh mozzarella.
因为内疚和压力气急攻心
From all the guilt and the stress,
我可怜的父亲心脏病发作了
my poor father suffered a heart attack.
我母亲抛下了我去了棕榈泉重新开始生活
And my mother abandoned me to reinvent herself
在这一切之后
in Palm Springs. And after all that,
我知道总有一天
I knew someday,
我要向那个小镇复仇
I would get revenge on that small town.
包括住在里面的所有人
And everyone that chose to live in it.
那个毁了我一生的可怕的小镇
That dreadful town that ruined my life
让我失去了一切
and cost me everything.
我认为你的感觉是正确的这是唯一的解决办法
I think your feelings are valid and this is the only answer.
谢谢你悠悠
Thank you, Yoyo.
但我们得再给埃德加弄个微芯片
But we have to get another microchip to Edgar.
我们的时间不多了
We're running out of time.
哦别担心那个
Oh, don't worry about that.
B计划已经在进行中了
Plan B is in already in motion.
♪ Boobies on vacation ♪
♪ Boobies in the afternoon ♪
♪ Boobies at the hotel buffet ♪
♪ Bouncing all over the room ♪
♪ Boobies ♪
给你吧谢谢你
Here you go. - Thank you.
是我呀我们在电♥话♥里谈过
It's me. We spoke on the phone.
达利·邦克尔?
Darlie Bunkle?
该死 我忘了你知道我的名字
Shoot! I forgot you knew my name.
是的是我达利邦克尔家住宝塔路205号♥
Yeah, it's me, Darlie Bunkle. 205 Pagoda Drive.
那是你的地址吗?
Is that your address?
该死的 那是私事
Damn it! That was private.
你知道微芯片什么时候能准备好吗?
So, any idea when you think the microchip will be ready?
已经准备好了我有个计划 -很好
It's ready. I have a plan. - Good.
我会在你的门缝里塞进一张纸
A piece of paper will be slipped under your door
写明送货的时间和地点
naming the time and the place for the drop off.
因为信息是私密的 所以字母会很小
It will lined notebook paper with frayed edges.
就写在笔记本纸上磨损的边缘位置
Letters will be small because the message is private.
你为什么不现在就告诉我呢
Why don't you just tell it to me now
何必晚些时候再给我呢?
instead of having to come back here later on?
听着埃德加我考虑过你的主意
Listen, Edgar, I've been thinking about your idea.
我来告诉你我们在哪见面
You know, the one where I just tell you where we're meeting
这样就不用给你递纸条了
instead of me driving a piece of paper to you
不管你晚些时候在哪里都行 -是的
wherever you are later. - Yeah.
我喜欢这样我喜欢
And I like it. I like it.
我会在你的酒店房♥间外面等你
I'll meet you outside your hotel room
大概在日落时分
probably at sundown.
下次你见到我的时候我会戴一个大号♥的
When you see me next, I'll be wearing a large
紫色佐罗式软呢帽 其他的穿什么我还不知道
purple Zorro-style fedora and the rest I don't know yet
但是我喜欢鲜艳的颜色 所有的颜色
but I love colors, all of them.
好的我是说你是专家好吧
All right. I mean, you're the expert. Okay.
谢谢 我是专家 是的 我会偷偷溜出去
Thank you. I am. Yeah, I'm gonna sneak out subtly,
给你秀下操作
show you how it's done.
该死的
Damn it!
巴德 看 一艘香蕉船
Bard, look. A banana boat.
我迫不及待想和你一起去了
I can't wait for us to go on that together.
嗯
Yeah.
女士们我知道我说过很多次了
Ladies, I know I've said this a lot,
但是要画出你们的脸真的很难
but it's really hard to draw your faces
你们一直在喋喋不休
when you keep talking.
对不起 说得够多了 是 -我很抱歉 真对不起
Sorry. Enough said. Yes. - I'm sorry. Sorry about that.
抱歉她在画什么?
Apologize. What is she drawing?
我不知道你刚刚动了
I don't know. - You just did it.
你又动了头 -我是个漫画家
You moved your head again. - I'm a caricature.
悬念简直要了我的命
The suspense is killing me.
我希望她给我牙齿画大点
I hope she gives me bigger teeth.
我喜欢大牙齿她喜欢大牙齿
Love big teeth. - She loves big teeth.
我知道了 -我就是喜欢这样
Good to know. - I just like how
所有的东西在漫画中都能体现出来
everything is accentuated in the caricatures.
所以你可以随意把我的牙齿想画得多大就多大
So, feel free to make my teeth as big as you want.
就像即使只有两只眼睛
Like just real big. Like, even if it's just two eyes
还有一堆牙齿那都可以
and a bunch of teeth, that would be...
芭布嗯嗯
Barb. Um, uh...
天哪 突然之间我我感觉不太舒服
Gosh! All of a sudden, I'm... I'm not feeling so good.
噢哦不你 -你还好吗?
Oh. Oh, no. Are you... are you okay?
我不知道我想我得了流感
I don't know. No. I think I have the flu.
我想我应该去房♥间里躺一会儿什么的
电影精选列表