We'll, this looks nice too.
哦看看这幅画
Oh, look at that. Painting.
哦嗨嗨
Oh, hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我们预订了芭布和小星的房♥间
We have a reservation under Barb and Star.
好的六晚吗?
Okay, six nights?
是的 -是的嗯 -嗯
Yup. - Yup. Mm-hmm.
嗯你们要毛巾吗?
Yeah. Do you want towels?
好的嗯好的嗯是的我想是的
Yes, uh, yeah, uh-huh. - Yeah I think so.
你们需要床单吗?
Do you need sheets?
可能吧是的要铺床
Probably. - Yeah, for the bed.
不过没有枕头好吗?
No pillows though, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. - Okay.
天哪
Gosh.
真祥和呀
This is peaceful.
我喜欢这些看起来像是图案的污渍
I like how the stains everywhere look like designs.
哦是啊
Oh, yeah.
不过我还是挺暖和的
I am warm though.
我也是 -是的
Me too. - Yeah.
我真的挺暖和的 -是的
I'm really warm. - Yeah.
我有个主意我们去那个很漂亮的酒店的游泳池
I have an idea. What if we go check out the pool
去看看怎么样 -小星
over at the nice hotel? - Star.
合法吗?-老实说我不知道
Is that even legal? - I honestly don't know.
来吧
Come.
噢哇哦 -哇天哪
Oh. Woo. - Whoa, gosh.
最好去拿点水来 -我的眼睛
Better get some water. - My eyes...
我什么也没看到
I don't see anything.
♪ The sun will come out Tomorrow ♪
♪ Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow ♪
♪ There'll be sun ♪
♪ Just thinkin' about tomorrow ♪
♪ Clears away the cobwebs And the sorrow ♪
♪ 'Til there's none ♪
♪ With the day that's gray ♪
♪ And lonely I just stick out my chin ♪
♪ And grin, and say ♪
米奇是对的这里的每个人都很友好
Mickey was right. Everyone here is so friendly!
我知道小星
I know. Star?
什么?那家伙在向你挥手
What? - That guy is waving at you.
我想他喜欢你你应该找个情人
I think he likes you. You should take a lover
这次旅行正好 -芭布
on this trip. - Barb,
男人不会被我吸引的好吗?那家伙只是表现得很友好
men are not attracted to me, okay? The guy's just being nice.
卡明就是证明他为了迪娜离开了我
And Carmine was proof of that when he left me for Dina!
并不是
That is not true.
男人们觉得我很恶心我可以接受
Men find me disgusting, and I'm okay with it.
小星我说过无数次
Star, if I said it once, I said it a million times,
你可以给奇科女装品牌当模特的人
you could model for effin' Chico's,
我不是说着玩的 -奇科女装?
and I'm not just saying that. - Chico's?
拜托我倒希望如此 -或者给开市客超♥市♥
Come on. I wish. - Or Costco.
甚至是柯克兰品牌
I'm talking the Kirkland brand.
柯克兰?天哪
Kirkland? Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我想我要尝尝青蛙腿
I think I'm gonna try the frog's legs.
什么?哦天哪我做不到
What? Oh, gosh, I couldn't.
每次我想到青蛙腿
Every time I think of frog legs
我想起了科米特骑自行车的情景
I think of Kermit riding his bicycle
以及他用腿过度他真的需要青蛙腿补补
and how much he used his legs. He really needed them.
是的哦我现在感觉挺不舒服的
He did. Oh, I feel bad now.
好吧我要尝尝海牛的小牛肉
Okay. I'm gonna do the veal-stuffed manatee.
哦哦 我要试一试
Ooh. I'm gonna try
油炸秃鹰宝宝
the fried bald eagle babies.
哦 真好吃 -打扰一下女士们?
Oh, yum. - Excuse me, ladies?
嗨
Hi.
我能请你们离开游泳池吗?
Can I see you out of the pool, please?
我们很抱歉
We're so sorry.
拜托你是对的 -我就知道会这样
Please. You're right. - I knew this was gonna happen.
她说我们会进监狱的 -另一家汽车旅馆 太热了
She said we'd go to jail. - The other motel, it was so hot.
别说了
Stop!
女士们听着
Ladies listen.
有人退房♥了我们还有一间空房♥
There's been a cancellation and we have a room available.
什么?这儿吗?-什么?
What? Here? - What?
也不算退房♥
It's not really a cancellation.
只是房♥间里那家人失踪了
The family that was in the room is missing.
噢
Oh!
可能是丈夫干的
It's probably the husband.
丈夫总是容易出问题他报告他们失踪了
It's always the husband. He reported them missing,
接下来你知道的他们可能被塞进了烟囱里
the next thing you know, they're stuffed up in a chimney.
不管怎样如果你们愿意这房♥间就归你们了
Anyway, the room is yours, if you'd like it.
好的好的
Yes. Yes, yes.
哦你的声音真的很尖
Ooh, your voices are really high.
天哪
Oh, my God.
看看这个房♥间 -哇
Look at this room! - Woo.
小星你看到那家餐厅了吗?
Star, did you see that restaurant?
哦 是的 -我太兴奋了
Oh, yeah. - I'm so excited
快到吃晚饭的时间了
it's almost time for dinner!
是时候喝杯鸡尾酒了吗?
And time for a cocktail?
小星 -好的 你去洗手间
Star! - Okay. You go in the bathroom,
小星 -好的你去洗手间
我会拿出我们的底裤和上衣
I'll lay out our bottoms and tops!
你知道今晚该穿什么吗?
You know what should wear tonight?
我们的晚礼服
Our evening culottes!
一切都在按计划进行 亲爱的
Everything's going according to plan, my love.
我也很想你
I'm also missing you.
这里有很多人很多情侣
There are lots of people here, lots of official couples.
有没有想我?
Do you miss me?
哦当然你平时都在这里现在你不在
Oh, well, you're usually here. And now you're not.
我知道你已经走了
And I know you're gone.
当你该回来的时候你会回来的
And when you return, you'll be back.
你是这个意思吗?
Is that what you mean?
不要紧 -哦埃德加
Never-mind. - Oh, Edgar,
我觉得我感觉到了一些不自然的感觉
I feel like I'm sensing some 'tude.
不不我真的得挂了
No, no. - I really must run.
悠悠和我一直在玩捉迷藏
Yoyo and I have been playing hide and seek
从昨晚开始我就没见过他
and I haven't seen him since last night.
晚上好女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentleman,
我是理查德·芝士
I'm Richard Cheese.
♪ What I really, really love ♪
♪ When I look Around this place ♪
♪ Is all the sets of boobies ♪
♪ And I want them in my face ♪
♪ Hello, boobies ♪
♪ I love boobies ♪
♪ I love gazongas ♪
♪ I love knockers And chimichangas ♪
♪ I love melons and bonbons ♪
♪ And Winnebagos ♪
♪ I'll take a big chest Up shirt potatoes ♪
♪ Because I love boobs ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
哦天哪这些太舒服了
Oh, my, these are comfortable.
请再加一杯威士忌好吗?
Put another whiskey, please?
请再说一遍房♥间号♥好吗先生? -611
Room number again, please, sir? - Six-eleven.
哦611?哦 芭布
Oh, 611? Oh, my... Barb.
哦我的天哪 他611号♥房♥的
Oh, my gosh! He's 611.
611吗?我们在124号♥房♥
Six-eleven? We're in 124!
我们在124房♥间而你是
We're in room 124. - And you're...
哇
Wow.
我是芭布这是小星你是
I'm Barb and this is Star, and you are...
埃德加
Edgar.
哦埃德加 -不错
Oh. Edgar. - Nice.
抱歉我今天过得很糟糕
I'm sorry, I'm having a bad day.
哦不你便秘吗?
Oh, no. Are you not going?
我们感同身受
That's what's happening with us.
旅行真的会让你难受
Traveling really stops you up.
我是说我的胃里面好像
I mean, my stomach it's like
有一堆卷起来的麻袋
just a bunch of rolled up sacks in there.
里面的东西都在排队想要排出去 就像交通堵塞一样
All in line trying to get out, it's like a traffic jam.
不 呃 是工作上的事
No, uh, work stuff.
哦我的天哪我们也有工作的烦恼
Oh, my gosh. We have work stuff too!
我们刚刚失去了梦寐以求的工作 -是的
We just lost our dream jobs. - Yeah.
这真的很难熬
It's been really hard.
小星 你为什么不给他一句金句 让他开心起来呢?
电影精选列表