你不可以粗鲁哟你这个粗鲁的女人
You won't be rude, you rude lady!
小星海滩是你的了
Star, the beach is yours.
你能做到的小星
You can do this, Star.
嗨
Hi.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you have a lot of pain.
你是想伤害所有这些人是因为
You're just trying to hurt all these people because...
你伤心透顶
you're hurting inside yourself.
但你并不孤单
But you're not alone.
我一直都很孤单
I've always been alone.
嗯那太可怕了没有朋友吗?
Well, that's terrible. No friends?
我讨厌这个词
I hate that word.
朋友是世界上最好的词
Friend is the best word of all.
我是说当你伤心的时候他们就在你身边
I mean, they're there when you're sad.
当好事发生时他们会和你一起欢跃
They jump up and down with you when something good happens.
嗯 你们会一起过生日
Yeah. And you'll spend your birthdays together
一起熬夜 讲些咪♥咪♥和屁屁的段子
and stay up late giggling about boobs and butts and stuff.
从来没有人想成为我的朋友
No one ever wants to be... my friend.
我会成为你的朋友
I'll be your friend.
什么?
What?
我也会的
So will I.
我也是我会成为你的朋友
Me too. I'll be your friend.
我也是 -我也是
Me too. - Me too.
我也是我也是
Me too. - Me too.
我很想做你的朋友
I'd very much like being your friend,
如果你愿意接受我的话
if you'll take me.
埃德加?
Edgar?
呃我是说这有点奇怪但我想
Uh... I mean, it's kind of weird but I guess.
在我做了那么多之后
After everything I've done?
我不会
I'm not going to...
我不会情绪化的
I'm not gonna get emotional.
不
No. No!
我不会哭的不会的
I'm not going to cry. No.
眼泪想出来但不可能
They're trying to come up, but no.
不
No! No!
眼泪来了我的感觉来了
They're coming. My feelings are coming!
好吧
Yes!
我已经准备好交朋友了
I'm ready to have friends!
现在我要冲到人群中去
And now I'm gonna rush out into the crowd.
我是说你们所有人我们都可以笑着
I mean, all of you, we could giggle
讲些咪♥咪♥和屁屁的段子 谁愿意做我的第一个朋友?
about boobs and butts. Who wants to be my first friend?
我们做到了
We did it.
芭布你胸口有东西
Barb, there something on your chest.
你看起来容光焕发你也是在你的胸口上
It's like you're glowing. - So are you. On your chest.
这是什么
What is...
这是我们的闪光点
It's our shimmer.
埃德加那太好了
Edgar. - That's great.
我们找到了我们的闪光点 我看到了她的 -她看到了我的
We got our shimmer. I saw hers. - She saw mine.
我们去庆祝一下怎么样?
What do you say we go celebrate
我再点一杯埋藏的宝藏怎么样
if I get another buried treasure.
哦听起来很有趣 -是的
Ooh. That sounds fun. - Yeah.
很好玩 -但实际上嗯
Really fun! - But actually, um...
芭布和我有件事要先做
Barb and I have something we have to do first.
我们找到了我真不敢相信
We found it. - I can't believe it.
嗯看起来芭布和小星
Well, looks like Barb and Star
最终还是找到了一些冒险的机会
found some adventure after all.
我是说这不是我们都想要的吗?
I mean, ain't that what we all want?
一点点的爱 友谊和冒险?
A little love, friendship, and adventure?
希望你们今天在这里学到了些东西
Well, I hope you learned something here today.
我知道我学到了
I know I did.
有时候你需要走出你的条条框框
Sometimes you gotta step out of your box a little
然后你就会知道生活的真谛了
then you'll know what life is really about.
但话又说回来我怎么知道呢?
But then again, what do I know?
我只是个爱玩的水精灵我叫崔西
I'm just a fun-loving water spirit named Trish.
再见咯
Bye-bye now.
♪ Ay ♪
嘿中年人们
Hey, middle-aged people.
你们以为这一切都结束了吗?
You thought this was over?
你们错了
You are wrong.
是时候跳摇摆舞了
It's time to boogie!
♪ Okay, shawty What's happenin'? ♪
♪ Girl let's get This thing crackin' ♪
♪ You just bend it on over ♪
♪ I'll get behind And you make it wind ♪
♪ Jump in the line Shake your body on mine ♪
♪ Ba-dong-bong-bong Ba-dong-ba-da-bong-bong ♪
我们继续? 再来一点 - 是的 只要多一点点
We keep going? A little more. - Yeah. Just a little more.
♪ Jump in the line Shake your body on mine ♪
♪ Brra-dong Ba-dong-ba-dong-bong ♪
♪ Jump in the line Shake your body on mine ♪
♪ Ba-dong-bong-bong Ba-dong-ba-da-bong-bong... ♪
♪ Shake, shake, shake, señora ♪
- ♪ Shake it left and right ♪ - ♪ Right ♪
♪ Work, work, work, señora Right into my ride ♪
♪ Miami's in the house Without a doubt ♪
♪ I'm the Chico, in the club That they yell about ♪
♪ I'm from the city Where the women all real... ♪
有点呼吸困难
It's getting hard to breath a little bit,
但我会继续前进
but I'm gonna keep going.
♪ And that ass Is off the chain ♪
♪ I hit that thing so hard ♪
♪ She called 411 pain Dammit, man ♪
♪ Let's go to Jamaica For Sean Paul ♪
♪ Then take it to tally For T-Pain ♪
♪ Mami move that ass Like chitty-chitty bang-bang ♪
♪ Chitty-chitty bang-bang ♪
♪ Okay, shawty What's happenin'? ♪
♪ Girl let's get This thing crackin' ♪
♪ You just bend it on over ♪
♪ I'll get behind And you make it wind ♪
♪ Jump in the line Shake your body on mine ♪
♪ Brra-dong Ba-dong-ba-dong-bong ♪
♪ Jump in the line Shake your body on mine ♪
♪ Brra-dong Ba-dong-ba-dong-bong... ♪
我嘴里还没有沙子
I don't have any sand in my mouth yet...
你没有? -还没有
You don't? - Not yet.
我能感觉到一点小颗粒
I can feel a little granules, like,
在我的牙齿之间 就像 -你的牙齿?噢
in between my teeth, like... - Your teeth? Oh!
刚刚进去了一些 没错 -哦 对的
I just got some. There you go. - Oh, there you go.
♪ Brra-dong Ba-dong-ba-dong-bong ♪
啊我们现在能谈谈马了吗?
Ah. Can we talk about horses now?
把它给我
Give it to me.
我的错
My bad.
这儿有货船还有木船
There are good ships. And wood ships.
以及在海上航行的船
And ships that sail the sea.
但是最好的船是友谊之船
But the best ships are friendships.
愿友谊永驻
And may they always be.
我同意
I agree.
电影精选列表