顺从你的真心吧爱情是很难得的
Go with your heart. Love is rare.
真正的朋友会体谅彼此
True friends forgive.
噢嗯那让我感觉好多了
Oh. Well, that makes me feel better.
我 一定程度上来说
I... - To a point.
嗯这取决于你做了什么且你的谎言能持续多久
Well, it depends what you do and how long your lie lasts.
现在如果你真的把她抛开
Now, if you really "F" her over,
她再也不会和你讲话了
she is not gonna talk to you again.
噢嗯非常感谢
Oh. Well, thanks a lot.
该死 我该走了
Shoot! I should probably get going.
我叫摩根
The name's Morgan.
摩根弗里曼
Morgan Freemond, with a "D."
好吧好吧也许我会再见到你
Okay. Well, maybe I'll see you around.
你不会再见到我的
You won't.
我今晚要下海
I am going into the ocean tonight
我再也不会回来
and I shall never return.
哦我的生活过得很充实
Oh, I have lived a full life.
沐浴在阳光下睡在沙子里
Bathed in the sun. Slept in the sand.
我当初被监禁时 甚至带着一位老太太四处转悠
I was in jail. Even drove an old lady around,
教会了她什么是宽容和真正的友谨
and taught her about tolerance and true friendship.
但那孩子早就不在
But that kid is long gone.
我这只老螃蟹活了下来
This old crab is all that's left.
再见自己
Goodbye, me.
嘘 今晚就来找我我正在进行庭院甩卖♥♥
Psst! Get me tonight. I'm having a yard sale.
而且效果比我想象的要好
And it's going better than I thought.
微芯片在里面保持隐私
So, the microchip is inside. Keep it private.
达利·邦克尔年龄41岁体重179磅该死的
Darlie Bunkle. Age, 41. Weight, 179. Damn it!
哦我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我超爱这里
I love this place.
我爱死这个酒吧了我喜欢这里的食物
I love this bar. I love the food.
我喜欢理查德的音乐总是让我精神振奋噢
I love the way Richard's music always lift my spirits. Oh!
♪ Several of my friends From high school ♪
♪ Have recently passed ♪
♪ Seth, Gabe, Grant All dead... ♪
那家伙有点黑但我喜欢这里
That one's a little dark, but I love it here.
我们都喜欢你芭布
We love having you, Barb.
噢你真是太贴心了
Aw, that's so sweet.
嘿芭布
Hey, Barb.
杰夫 -准备好去香蕉船了吗?
Jeff. - Ready for the banana boat?
哦是的 -好的
Oh, yes. - All right.
天哪 我忘了我们玩过这个了
Gosh! I forgot we were doing this.
把这个穿上可以吗?
Put this on. - Is it okay
我只穿了我的紧身裤我都忘
if I just wear my culottes? I forgot.
是的 -太好
Yeah. - Great.
帮你准备这些是因为
Just helping you ready 'cause you're in
防止奶♥子♥甩来甩去的
for a real tit flapper.
杰夫真的吗?
Jeff, really?
这就是它的作用
It's what it does.
你的身体抖动你的奶♥子♥也会甩来甩去
Your skin jiggles, your tits start flapping.
不管怎样你先来 -哦好的
Anyway, after you. - Oh, okay.
哦我太兴奋了
Oh, I'm so excited.
我你知道有点内疚
I'm, you know, feeling a little guilty.
我应该和小星一起做这件事的
I supposed to be doing this with Star.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我要等到她一起来可能好点
I'm gonna wait till she's feeling better,
因为这是唯一一件
'cause this the one thing
我们真的真的真的很想一起做的事
that we really, really, really wanted to do together.
小星?
Star?
真开放啊
That's hot.
听着小星我
Look, Star, I...
我好喜欢你
I really like you.
天哪好的我愿意
Oh, my God. Yes, I will.
什么? -嗯?
What? - Hmm?
噢噢没什么不要紧我以为你是要不是的
Oh. Oh. Nothing. Never mind. I thought you were... It wasn't.
不是这样的没关系的不要紧
It's not. It's okay. Never mind.
我的头有点
My head is just a little...
那是我的手♥机♥
That's my cell phone.
哦呼 -是啊
Oh. Phew! - Yeah.
是工作我应该接这个电♥话♥
It's work. I should probably take this.
好吧
Okay.
回头见好吗?
See each other soon?
好的小星
Okay. - Star.
嗯?
Yeah?
我从来没有这么开心过
I've never been this happy.
真的吗?
Really?
噢
Oh.
像音乐剧一样 -什么?
Musical. - What?
嗯嗯我
Uh-uh. I've gonna be...
我没懂
I didn't get it.
我会 是的
I'm gonna be... Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
嗯?
Hmm?
小星
Star.
嗯我不知道我还能不能说得更清楚些
Well, I don't know how much clearer I can be.
我已经改变心意了
I've changed my mind.
我现在明白了你一直在利用我
I see now, you've been using me.
埃德加别傻了
Edgar, don't be silly.
我们快完成了
We're almost at the finish line.
你和我可以成为正式情侣了
And you and I can be official.
想都别想
Don't even try.
你知道吗我已经想通了
You know, I've figured it all out.
你假装喜欢我
You pretended to loved me.
你给了我一大堆承诺
You made me a bunch of promises
这样我就可以来到这里
so that I would come down here
把接收器放在舞台上
and place the receiver on the stage,
放在海鲜果酱派对的中间
in the middle of the Seafood Jam party,
然后将吸引数以千计的致命蚊子
that will attract thousands of deadly mosquitoes
杀死成千上万的人
that are gonna kill thousands of people.
你好
Excuse me.
你是在木板路上买♥♥的那条叶子和珍珠项链吗?
Did you get that leaf and pearl necklace down by the boardwalk?
啊是我在巴利弗奢侈品店买♥♥的
Oh, yes. I got it at Baleafy Ornate.
对不起什么?
I'm sorry. What?
巴利弗奢侈品店 -什么?
Baleafy Ornate. - What?
你并不是真的在乎但我遇到了一个人
And not that you care, but I have met someone.
她不像你我知道了我知道了真爱是什么感觉
And unlike you, I know... I know what real love feels like,
绝不是你对待我的那样
and it is not how you've treated me.
真爱感觉很棒很特别 -哦埃德加
It feels amazing and special. - Oh, Edgar,
我真的不想告诉你这件事
I really hate to be the one to tell you this.
你知道你—你的女朋友
You know, you... your girlfriend
还有她的小伙伴头发蓬松的那个
and her little partner, the ones with the fluffy hair
穿着紧身裤 -你怎么知道他们的?
and the culottes. - How do you know about them?
她们是间谍埃德加她们不是她们所说的那样
Their spies, Edgar. They're not who they say they are
她们一直在玩弄你
and they've been playing you all along.
你在撒谎我倒是希望如此
You're lying. - I wish I was.
幸运的是
Luckily,
我在她们的机构有一些内部消息来源
I have some inside sources at their agency.
什么机构?她们为谁工作?
What agency? Who do they work for?
HPV(某个组织 也指人乳♥头♥瘤病毒)
The H... P... V.
听起来很耳熟 看看你的电子邮件吧
Sounds familiar. - Check your emails.
我们截获了他们发回的一些照片
We've intercepted some of the photos they've sent back
她们发去总部的我想你会发现
to headquarters. I think you'll find
里面有一些有趣的故事
there are some interesting ones.
这一切看起来都很有趣
It all looks very fun.
小星 不 哦哦
Star, no. - Oh,
我知道埃德加
I know, Edgar,
她欺骗了你的感情这一定让你很伤心
this must hurt that she lied to you about loving you.
我不怪你
And I don't blame you
尽管你将另一个女人揽入怀抱
about running into the arms of another woman.
我没有陪在你身边我很抱歉
I hadn't been there for you, and I'm so sorry.
我们在完成这一切之后离开吧去葡萄牙找个小地方
Let's get away after this, find a little place in Portugal
在那里我们可以成为正式情侣
where we can be official.
我在巴利弗奢侈品店买♥♥了那条项链
I got the necklace at Baleafy Ornate.
我听不见你说的话什么?巴利弗奢侈品店
电影精选列表